Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Waterfall Colosseum is a Colosseum in Pokémon Battle Revolution. This Colosseum can be unlocked when completed the Gateway or Main Street Colosseum, the rule conditions in Waterfall Colosseum is a Team Battle where you and your opponent have to select their Pokémon in numbered order but cannot switch out. By defeating 6 trainers you'll face the Colosseum Leader: Marina.
Team Battle (1st Battle)
These trainers appear under this colosseum and also appear later in the difficult ranks.
- Damon: PIKACHU Fan
- Harry: Bug Catching Man (Bug Type)
- Desiree: Leader-In-Training
- Sierra: Swimming Club Member
- Ruben: Passionate Rider
- River: Youthful Couple
- Marina: Colosseum Leader
Marina - Final Battle
These trainers appear in the difficult ranks once beaten the game.
- Blake: Traveling Guy
- Savannah: Three Sisters (Ghost Type)
- Alan: Challenger
- Ciara: Leader-In-Training
- Chris: Fighting Man (Fighting Type)
- Tiana: Twins
- Micah: Three Brothers (Fighting Type)
- Penny: High Tech Maniac
- Steven: Magician's Apprentice
- Tiera: Twins
- Buck: Lone Wolf
- Dexter: Timber Kid (Grass Type)
- Leslie: Hiking Club Member
- Martin: Hiking Boy
- Audric: Surfing Guy (Water Type)
- Hugh: Expedition Member
- Erick: Poké Ball Collector
- Trey: Assistance Principal