Victreebell is the only member in its evolutionary family to have visible teeth. Two sharp teeth are located at its large mouth. Its eyes are located directly under the mouth. It has two vines, one with a large leaf, and the other with a bulb at the end.
All Victreebell have the ability Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll increases Victreebell's Speed when the sun is out. Victreebell lure their prey in by emitting a sweet scent. When the Pokémon goes inside Victreebell's mouth, it is swallowed whole.
In the anime
James owned a Victreebell that evolved from a Weepinbell he previously owned. However it would constantly try to eat him whenever he used it in battle.
|Red/Blue||Evolve Weepinbell (Blue only)||None|
|FireRed/LeafGreen||Evolve Weepinbell (LeafGreen only)||None|
|Black/White||Evolve Weepinbell (White only)||None|
- It can be seen as a parallel to Vileplume as they are Grass/Poison types and evolve with a Leaf Stone.
- Its name may be derived from "victory" and "bell".
- It may have been based on the Nepenthes carnivore plant family, a plant that attracts then eats bugs that shares remarkable physical similarities with this Pokémon.
- Most Pokemon say their names, but James's Victreebel simply screams.
- Victreebel has the same cry as Porygon, except Victreebel's cry is lower pitched.