Uxie is a greyish-blue, fairy-like Pokémon. Uxie has a two long, leaf-like tails encrusted the red gems. It has yellow face and its eyes are closed. Uxie's eyes are closed because it is said to wipe the memories of all who gaze upon it. Uxie has a yellow brain-like helmet with another red gem onto its forehead. Normally, Uxie is a genderless Pokémon but it is referred to as male in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series.
In the Anime
Uxie has appeared in the anime once, after a major battle with Paul, one of Ash's Pokémon was seriously injured in battle, they need to find a berry to heal Monferno, with no other options, Brock went to Lake Acuity to find the Berry. While searching for the berry, Brock spotted a strange shape on the lake's surface, which turned out to be Uxie.
Uxie has also appeared in another episode, where it sided with Brock. Dialga and Palkia apparently have started to fight again. Mesprit then teams up with Dawn, whilst Azelf teams up with Ash. They all work together to calm the two down, while Cynthia is nearby watching.
Uxie does not evolve.
Along with Mesprit and Azelf, Uxie will help guide the player through the Distortion World to capture Giratina. After the game is completed, the player can head back to Lake Acuity and capture Uxie.kanbsyqV F T7FER R8WGEFF07
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Darkness/Time/Sky, it was found in Fogbound Lake. Just like its species, it was so knowledgeable and loyal of all Pokémon. It is shown that he can create illusions, being credited with creating all knowledge in the Pokémon universe. Uxie was first encountered after the hero and partner defeats Groudon (which is made by an illusion), and it appears, allowing them to enter Fogbound Lake.The Guild members appeared and got shocked after they saw and illusion Groudon generated by Uxie. As they start watching the giant fountain-like light alongside with Volbeat and Illumise, Uxie feels happy of everyone's visit and Chatot tells everyone to go back to the guild after a big expedition. Uxie lets them go, warning them to keep this place a secret from the outside. Some time later, Grovyle defeats Uxie and steals the Time Gear from Fogbound Lake. Uxie was mentioned when the player defeats Mesprit, informing the player that Uxie is aware that its Time Gear was stolen because Uxie used telepathy to tell her what happened.
After the player had defeated the Champion, they can go to the areas past the Skyarrow Bridge. In Nacrene City, the player can head to the Nacrene Museum, and once they are right in front of the entrance, a text box will read that a mysterious presence can be felt, and if they would like to search around. If they choose yes, Uxie will appear.
|Black 2/White 2||Nacrene City||One|
Side Game Locations
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Steam Cave (Peak)|
|Pokémon Rumble|| Rocky Cave|
- Uxie is always portrayed having its eyes closed due to its ability to wipe the memories of those who look into its eyes.
- Uxie is always seen with its eyes closed and is very knowledgeable, much like Brock in that respect. In contrast, Mesprit appears to be pink and quite emotional, just like Dawn. Azelf seems to be courageous, determined and filled with willpower, much like Ash.
- Uxie's name is a combination of you and pixie, which is a magical being. Possible other derivatives include the Latin word uxor, meaning wife.
- Uxie's psychic powers are incredibly strong, and it is said that it can go anywhere without looking or being hit by an object.
- Uxie is a mascot of Poképedia, where it is depicted with its eyes open and wearing a puzzle piece. Similar to Wikipedia's missing puzzles.
- In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness, Uxie is the only member of the Lake Trio that does not engage the player in direct battle.
- It is possible that Uxie is a male when he was referred as a male in Explorers of Time.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data