Guess who's back on Adventures
Hey, it would be wise to update Twitter once in a while, give trusted people the access to it. Remember: we would try to avoid that one user knows the password, for it is why the account has been created in the first place. Energy X 13:37, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- It would be wise to give a few users the Twitter account email and password; if it's still your personal email and password, change it. OTHERWISE (emphasis) we can go back to using the old email account, which, upon last check, had more followers than the new Twitter account. I'm tired of you not responding to this message, either change the email and password and give it to at least Energy X and I, or you and I will have problems. If this seems harsh, good, I'm tired of waiting for you to tell me you've acknowledged the fact that I've asked you to change the email/password to a generic set so that other admins can post from the account. Avingnon (talk) 02:00,1/14/2015 424 edits
- I have responded to you before if you check your message wall from months ago. This was never supposed to be something that all admins could use or at least I wasn't informed that the admins would like to use the account when I made this. Since this seems to be a huge issue, I'll make an atempt to post more and provide these alternate methods to solving this issues. I would be happy to make people admins on the Facebook page if you would like, I'll provide my email for you guys to send me tweets to post instead of posting on my message wall that I'm not always checkin, you DMing me on Twitter (as long as you follow the Twitter account and you tell me yours so I can follow back) so I can post the latest news and info asap could work, and you guys could post on the Facebook first and I could copy over the post to Twitter.
- It was never stated EVER back in September when I first posted about making the Twitter account nor was I ever told to or informed that I would have to give the admins the account info, or else I wouldn't have made the account. I'm 100% willing to figure out methods and solutions to getting these tweets out to followers of the wiki without giving or changing the pass/email and am open to ideas. I'm Yoponot and I approve this message (talk) 02:24, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
- It wasn't ever stated back in September because I wasn't here to state such an ideal, at this point, if you aren't okay with changing the email and password, then the account will have to be disabled and we will be going back to the old Twitter account. I don't find it simple to email you, DM you, or facebook you a tweet so that it can be posted; simply put, it is easier to post a tweet on my own than it is to have someone else post it for me.
- I will message you on the facebook account, with a phrase that has the word "ever" in it, one number and three characters...
- I would like to apologize that it was not made clear to you that the twitter account should be used by a group of admins and not just one. It seems that it was a fatal error on my part to assume that whoever was handling this with you, would happen upon the ideal of a general login for the twitter. Also, apologies for the message, I must have missed it; sincerely sorry about that.
- Alright, if we can't work anything else out then the only other option would be to use the old Twitter account. --I'm Yoponot and I approve this message (talk) 20:56, January 14, 2015 (UTC)