|Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Yoponot!|
|Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
I'm Ellis99, a reporter for this site, so far as I know Energy X, the admin of this site would like to keep Aly as an admin. To find out what he wants to do, go to his talk page, Thanks. Ellis99 I'm feeling the flow! 07:12, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
May as well
merge with this, because people don't realize they exist, since Serebii & Bulbapedia have info on TGC, plus had a look on the second link and wiki have closed it. Ellis99 I'm feeling the flow! 04:13, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Hm, considering the work ahead and the fact I am out of new commentators, perhaps you could comment on the battle on the main page? It is Aromatisse vs. Pumpkaboo and you can write your comment here. Energy X 22:05, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
Odd. Although I expected the merge to take days, you seem to have done it already...
For some unknown reason, after you placed the articles, something happened with the templates, they look... messy (except on move pages), e.g, Marill. Any idea what might be the problem? Energy X 10:07, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, first, I managed to change the templates. The deal is that only color coding was accepted, not the images. About the achievements, it is not yet time to make changes. The achievements are still on a trail period for a few weeks, after which there will be a vote if we should keep it. For now, your best bet is to wait.
And about your previous message, I think this would be a better option to link to other sites. Well, I cannot say that we need the Message Wall. Even if we would do it, I'd need to put up a vote to see if people agree to add that. Energy X 22:31, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- I am not certain why are we talking about it on Remaai's Message Wall... Anyway, it would be best if we wait until that vote passes. Don't want to see any failed ideas if, though the vote, the achievements would be disabled. Just have patience. Energy X 22:42, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
Fate of the Wiki
Well, what do you think what should happen to Mystery Dunegon Wiki once all loose ends are tied (like redirecting the sites to this one)? Users like Remaai would be better off editing here. Energy X 22:46, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Hm, the redirects should work. However, I was thinking that the WIkia staff should be contacted to close the Wiki once the redirects are put in place. Energy X 23:06, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Already? Wow, that was quick. What about the users that edited here, like Remaai? When will they come? Energy X 23:25, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
You know the canidates for deletion? Think you maybe you can delete Mansion owner's Ninetales, Roshan City, Davy's Bisharp, Gary's Alakazam, Gary's Kingdra, Gary's Houndoom? Think you can do that, you lnow how to delete right?--Kyurem147 (talk) 17:05, July 6, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry for the above. Kyurem requested deletion as he mistakenly believes that he "owns" certain articles, and wants to create them instead of someone he thinks he's in competition with. So yeah, just ignore him. The ones he mentioned don't require deletion. --Shockstorm (talk) 01:10, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
hi Yoponot. just want to say hi and what's up? i don't have much to say but are you excited for the Ruby and Saphire remakes?
from Pikachu700 to Yoponot
hi Yoponot. just want to say hi and what's up? i don't have much to say but are you excited for the Ruby and Saphire remakes?
I see huh okay then well what if we're to created a Q & A Activity section
It's me Trainer Micah i got your message and i see well like my headliner say what if we we're to do a section on here naming Q & A and having all the question and answers in there just there you know seperate from the original facts & charicter & anime games & stuff?
What do you think?
So you know let me know i mean sure i get what your saying yes but wouldn't it be cool if it we're just one whole pokemon wikia you know all into one site insteed of going here to there to back here again type of thing...
it's me Pikachu 700 again. i know i left you a message on the Donkey kong wiki but i thought i would say hi here too. just cause i'm in a good mood
Hey thouught i let you know that i am online via pokemon adventure if needed so you know man,
So you know i wrote stuff about the merge with pokemon wikia so you know here is where to look:
Hi aly this is Trainer Micah can we talk about the merge with pokemon wikia - so you know like i told Energy X and i'll tell you know i did not & i repeat NOT write anyrhing from pokemon q and a in there so you know the conversation is just here and there only so you kinda know,
So if you need me i'll be on there if needed cool,
And if i mispelled anything let me know too,
Something New with Ellis99,
This is Trainer Micah hey um thought i let you know that user Ellis99 has something to share with everyone it's his new blog so you know it's called:
Projects - i already started he messaged me so you know talking about so when you can check it out thanks,
I received a word that Shockstorm copied most of the images, just need to be uploaded. Doubt there are any more needed to copied over, so I guess you can seal the deal, redirect pages to this wiki. Energy X 23:21, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Seeming as this wiki and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Wiki are merging, would it be alright to take the images you use on some of the articles on that wiki and place them on articles in this wiki which do not have images?07:54, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Well, not certain about that first part; there needs to be some professionalism (after all, blocking shouldn't be taken lightly).
As for the other changes, maybe there is a better alternative, but that will suffice for now. About the orange names, it should just be fixed with .css, but has been forgotten. Fell free to edit it (if you know how to, that is). Energy X 00:13, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
Well, I don't know. Just because Bulb has the article does not necessarily mean we should (especially their "Shipping" pages, ugh). If the article is to stay (which I don't say it should), there has to be some templates as exclaimers that it is a Fandom article. Energy X 19:49, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
Hm, I have an idea. What if there was a contest on Twitter to release fan content (whether stories, images etc.) and vote which one is the best? Might give more followers. Energy X 13:39, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, if I remember correctly, the Wikia follows the old Pokémon Wiki Twitter account or something. Anyway, it should be informed to change that to the new account we have. Energy X 20:10, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
Heya :) If you don't know me already my name is CzechOut, and I'm a member of Wikia's Special Operations task force, as well as a longtime Wikia user. We come in and help wikias with design and technical issues when that wikia sends up a Bat-Signal© at our Design Request page at w:c:community. Recently we received such a request from Energy X, and I was assigned to your case. Our goal, if you haven't been keeping up with Forum:Vote for new background, is to come up with a new background and wordmark (logo) in time for the release of ORAS. You're welcome to see my initial efforts at w:c:czechitout and then to comment upon both background and logo at the forum discussion.
However, beyond the specifics of the current design proposal — which you should obviously feel free to reject, by the way! — we have a more central problem. There seems to be some initial disagreement in the discussion so far as to whether we should use the official Pokémon logo or not. I really need your help to sort out this basic problem first, so your comments on this issue are really important. A wikia's logo is an important decision, and the community's most active members should be involved. It is your "brand identity" — the thing that appears on each and every page of the wikia. So it's crucial that we have a good discussion involving lots of people.
Hey about your message onto my talk page on here i wanted to say that:
I know what ever i did and or said was wrong as a user on here and i wanted to let you know it will not happen again okay?
So you kinda know i wanted to message you before it happened, But i couldn't as a user due to a busy week on that week so you kinda notice and if you need me on pokemon wiki or on PKMN answers wiki let me know alright so you kinda know..
Thank you for your reply!. it will not happen again on what i did before so you know, No more mistakes on me anything on that as a user..
From now on i'll message the talk page onto whatever i find as a user...*as a report* okay,
Hm, people might not like if they see you as an admin with so little edits. Maybe you can increase the edit count? I have a few things you might be able to help in with. Energy X 22:17, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
That's good to hear that, you'll be using it because it makes the site more professional and to do "Who's that Pokemon", why not block colour a pokemon in black and say "Who's that Pokemon". Ellis99 CODE XANA 14:07, October 18, 2014 (UTC)
I doubt we can do all three. The news is just about the speed one can obtain the newest info, while the forums are generally about discussion. So yeah, we want to compete in general info about anime, manga and games. Energy X 14:36, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, there are a few Twitter accounts that followed the old Pokémon Wiki account. Maybe you can ask them to follow the new one instead? Energy X 13:07, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
A proposal to redesign the wiki is on the table. Please drop by w:c:czechitout to take a look at the new design, then return to the forum thread to give your views. Thanks :) — CzechOut 20:29, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, would it be okay if I have the password/email to the twitter account? I would like to be able to post on it as well, since I used to take care of the old twitter account. c: Avingnon (talk) 16:34,12/3/2014 405 edits
- coughs* It needs to have a neutral email and a neutral password... Not something personal, it needs to be something the whole admin team can check in case someone doesn't take care of their portion of the work... Avingnon (talk) 21:52,12/3/2014 405 edits
- EX the password and email can be changed.... I can make an email address for the pokémon wiki, and we can continue from there, is everyone okay with GMAIL? Avingnon (talk) 21:52,12/3/2014 405 edits
Not certain why you hesitate to change the email/password for the account, but nevermind. Maybe you can post at Twitter the links to Youtube about the previews of XY episodes. For instance, this is the newest preview for XY052.
Guess who's back on Adventures
Hey, it would be wise to update Twitter once in a while, give trusted people the access to it. Remember: we would try to avoid that one user knows the password, for it is why the account has been created in the first place. Energy X 13:37, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- It would be wise to give a few users the Twitter account email and password; if it's still your personal email and password, change it. OTHERWISE (emphasis) we can go back to using the old email account, which, upon last check, had more followers than the new Twitter account. I'm tired of you not responding to this message, either change the email and password and give it to at least Energy X and I, or you and I will have problems. If this seems harsh, good, I'm tired of waiting for you to tell me you've acknowledged the fact that I've asked you to change the email/password to a generic set so that other admins can post from the account. Avingnon (talk) 02:00,1/14/2015 405 edits
- I have responded to you before if you check your message wall from months ago. This was never supposed to be something that all admins could use or at least I wasn't informed that the admins would like to use the account when I made this. Since this seems to be a huge issue, I'll make an atempt to post more and provide these alternate methods to solving this issues. I would be happy to make people admins on the Facebook page if you would like, I'll provide my email for you guys to send me tweets to post instead of posting on my message wall that I'm not always checkin, you DMing me on Twitter (as long as you follow the Twitter account and you tell me yours so I can follow back) so I can post the latest news and info asap could work, and you guys could post on the Facebook first and I could copy over the post to Twitter.
- It was never stated EVER back in September when I first posted about making the Twitter account nor was I ever told to or informed that I would have to give the admins the account info, or else I wouldn't have made the account. I'm 100% willing to figure out methods and solutions to getting these tweets out to followers of the wiki without giving or changing the pass/email and am open to ideas. I'm Yoponot and I approve this message (talk) 02:24, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
- It wasn't ever stated back in September because I wasn't here to state such an ideal, at this point, if you aren't okay with changing the email and password, then the account will have to be disabled and we will be going back to the old Twitter account. I don't find it simple to email you, DM you, or facebook you a tweet so that it can be posted; simply put, it is easier to post a tweet on my own than it is to have someone else post it for me.
- I will message you on the facebook account, with a phrase that has the word "ever" in it, one number and three characters...
- I would like to apologize that it was not made clear to you that the twitter account should be used by a group of admins and not just one. It seems that it was a fatal error on my part to assume that whoever was handling this with you, would happen upon the ideal of a general login for the twitter. Also, apologies for the message, I must have missed it; sincerely sorry about that.
- Alright, if we can't work anything else out then the only other option would be to use the old Twitter account. --I'm Yoponot and I approve this message (talk) 20:56, January 14, 2015 (UTC)