Hi there!EditWelcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Hello. I am here to tell you that your recent edit to your user talk page has been reverted/removed. As stated here in section three, user talk pages are not extensions of user pages, talk pages are not meant for the user's content and info such as that will be reverted/removed. 02:03, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Please do not remove messages either, especially from admins, that can earn you a block if you do it again. 02:17, January 31, 2012 (UTC)