|Welcome to Wattz2000's talk page!|
OMG, Yay! I'm so happy inside. :D, well it may have to be talked about between some of the current users, as there isn't really enough people left on the wiki to do voting, (even though we minimized the voting scores...) But Glad to have you back!
- But there are still those who get emails when something gets edited, like me getting an email about this talk page being edited. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 19:45, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
And Who are you? o.o
- felinoel, aww looks like my signature is broken... ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 19:58, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
- If you're going to complain about getting emails when this talk page is edited then you need to unfollow it. And don't complain, seeing as you're the one following this page and it's not even your talk page. – EnemyPeacemaker 20:35, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Seems like to me, that you were complaining, otherwise you wouldn't have messaged, or left any input on a talk page that isn't yours.
- Not when what your saying has nothing to do with the first message.
- Sorry for all the messages Wattz, if you want, you can just delete it. ;)
- It was said that people would not know about new posts made here because everyone left, and I said that some people who still have pages set to watch and watched set to email when edited would see it, therefore it had everything to do witth the first message. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 18:50, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
'''''[[User:Wattz2000|<span style="color:#1D7074">The</span>]] [[User talk:Wattz2000|<span style="color:#265557">Puzzle</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/Wattz2000|<span style="color:#09484B">Master</span>]]'''''
- Prefs finally loaded. Time to check out my sweet new ride~ Thankies. ^^ The Puzzle Master 04:16, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
After another 2 weeks, you should be able to step up for rollback and chatmoderator, as Jäzzi got her rights within days to a week and a half of coming back. If I Remember Correctly. Anyways, glad to have you back!
- Thanks for the heads-up! ^^ Though, dunno how reliable I'll be considering how awful my personal life's been as of late. I'm trying to at least be productive in some way. The Puzzle Master 18:27, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
Tagging pages for deletion
When you tag pages for deletion, such as you did here please remember to check Special:WhatLinksHere to make sure it isn't being used. Otherwise it will transclude the deletion template onto the pages that it is on. – EnemyPeacemaker 12:28, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm horribly sorry for screwing up like that, I suppose. : / However, I feel that I shouldn't be the one who'd have to change those links only because they're talk pages, and should be done via a bot so that users don't get unnecessary messages. You know what I mean? The Puzzle Master 13:09, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- It can be done by bot, yes. But if you're the one tagging things for deletion, you are responsible for cleaning up the links. For an example, if you're having a snack of a bowl of doritos, and your family is also in the room, and you spill the doritos, it is your responsibility to clean it up, as you were the one eating them. Your family can help you clean up the doritos, but in the end, you are the one who was eating them, therefore you should take the responsibility to clean them up.
- And not everything can be done by bot, seeing as there is one bot on this wiki. And the owner of said bot is at school. – EnemyPeacemaker 14:34, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- You could always try having another bot if that becomes an issue. I'm not exactly sure what the analogy there is really going at, though. Like, aren't we as a wiki one big group whose job is work together? I understand what you mean, though, and should I just go ahead and message the people by getting rid of the links? The Puzzle Master 14:39, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
- When I was a regular user I would go through and clean up redirect links, red links, and file links, as well as links to things that needed deletion. A bot doesn't always need to be used. If you can't use a bot you make do. – EnemyPeacemaker 15:01, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
Hardest to catch pokemon?Zoroark500 (talk) 16:05, April 5, 2013 (UTC)zoroark500
Per this section and this message your chat moderator rights will be removed since there was no community discussion. I understand you were a chat moderator before, but requests for rights still have to go through, even if it's just for chat moderator. If you want your chat moderator rights back, run a request. – EnemyPeacemaker 19:05, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
- You're the admin. Demod me since I haven't had a request. The Puzzle Master 19:06, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Did you know?
You smell like doody 💩