|It is asked that you do NOT edit this page as it is a talk-page archive. Please send you message to the current talk page!|
I'm kinda semi-active on almost all wiki's sadly >_< even though i want to be active i can't with all the schoolwork >_< How about you? --♪AdventureWriter28♪ ♪(Fortissimo|Maestro)♪ 08:17, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Sounds fine with me, just leave me a message when you are ready and I will give her bot sysop powers.20:01, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
Oasis Profile Header
I was doing something with Oasis, and I happened to see your profile header:
"alkflkasdfjas;dlfja sd;lkfjasd;l fjasd f;lkasdjf;lkas djfa;sldkfjasd;lf jasd;flkasdjf;alskdj f;asdlfkj;asdlfkjasd ;lkfjasdlkfasjdflkas djflkasdjflkasd jfalksdjfasldk;fjasdl k;fjasdlk;fjasdl;kfjasdl k;fajsdfl;kasdjf;klasd jfal;skdjfas;ldkfjasd;lk fjasdl;kfjasdlk;fjas dl;kfjasdl;kfjasd;l kfjasd;lkfjasd;lkfjasd l;kfjasdlk;fjasdlk;fja sdl;kfjasdl;kfjasd ;lfkjasd;lfk asjdfl;kasjdfl;kasdjflk;asdjfl;k asdjflk;asdjfals;kdjfal;skdjfasldk;fjasl;dkfjas; dlfkjasd;flsdakfj;asdfklas dj;flkasdjfl;kasdjf;lsdkjfl;s kadfjasdl;kfjsdlk;fjsa dl;kfjasld;kfjsad;lkfjsadl;kfjsad;l kfjsad;lkfajsdf;lkasjdfl ;kasdjf;aslksdjfa; slkdfja;sldkfjas;d lkfjas;lkal;skdjlkf asdljkfasdjkl;fasd ;lkfjal;ksdjfl;kasdjflk asdjfl;kasdjflk;as djflkasdjfasdlkf jalkjfl;aksjfdsl;kjflask dfjasdlk;fjalsdkfjasdl ;kfjalsdkfjasd;lfk jasd;lkfjas dl;fjasd l;fkjasdl;kfjasd l;kfjasdl;kfjsdl;kfja l;kjfsdlk;fjasldk;fjasld;fjasdlkfjasdl;kfjasdl;kfj asdl;kfjsadlk;jfasdlk;f jas;dlkfjas d;lkfjasl;kdfjasdl;fjasdl;kfj asd;flkasdjfl;kasdjfl;kasdjfl;aksdfj asdfka sdf;lkasdjfsaldkfjas;dlf sadl;kf jasdlk;fjasdl;kfjas dfl;aksd jfaskldjfasd;lkfjas d;lfkajsl;kfja sf;lkasdjf asd;lkfjasdl;kf asd;lfkja sdfl;kasdjfasd;lkfj asd;lkfjas;ldfklasdj;fasdlfkjasd;lkfjasdflkasd fas;ldkjfas dfl;kasdjf asdlkfjasdl;fk jasdlk;fjsd fa;lksdjf;laskd fasl;kdjf as;dlkfjdf;lkasdjflk;asdjf asd;lfkajsd fal;skd jfasldk;jf aslk;dfj a;lskdjfal;ksdjf asdfkl;asjd fl;askdjf;lasdkjf asdl;kfjasdl;kfjasd;lf asdj;fa;lsdlkfasjd;fklasdjf asdl;f asdlk;f dsflk;asjdfl;kasdjfsad;flas;dlfkj asd; ;l kfjasd;lf asdlk;fjasl;kdfjasl;kdfj as alk;sjdfl;kasdjfl;kasdjflkasdjflk;asdjfl;kasdjflk;sadjfslak;df lakfjasdlkfjaslkd;fjsadlk;fjasd;lf sl;kasjdf l;kjflk;asdjfalk;sdjfla;ksd lkajsfldkajsdl;kfajsdlkfajsdl;kfasjdlf;kasjdflasdjflk;asdjfl;asj a alkfjasldjfasldjfasd alkjsdflkasjdfl;askjdflk;asdjflaksdj ; alksdjfl;asdjf alakjf asldk;fjasl;dkfjasd flsd lkajdflkasdjfl;kasdjfl;aslkdfj;as ;laksdj faslk;dfjlak;sdfjasdfl;kasdj fl;sadjfl;asd lkajsdfl;kasdjfl;asdkjf asdal;ksdjfal;sdjfl;asd lka l;kjaslkfj alksdjfasl;dkfasdj; - Test aka Wattz2000"
That does need to be fixed, although some may only be in that category because of a template. I'll work on it soon, perhaps Jazzi's bot can help remove some.15:22, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
Featured User Interview
- I don't have any place certain, but I guess you could just PM me in chat since I'm usually there. — Wattz2000 21:57, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
wattz200 congrats for winnig this monthand very happy new year
Wattz i need help
since your the only person on besides me. and you seem to be more knowledgable about the wiki codes please come back to life in the chat room for a while!
Slayingmonsterisagame AKA Sam! 17:12, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hey i understand it was your job to kick me off chat. I am just hoping i can earn the right to go on there again. Tell me, how many edits do i need now? Specialbeamkamehameha 19:14, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Got them edits
hey i got my 25 MAINSPACE edits so please let me back on chat
Specialbeamkamehameha 02:29, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Actually, no, even though you have the edits now, that doesn't mean that's what you were kick-banned for. You were kick-banned for (As well as disobeying the 25 edit rule stated in [[Project:Special:Chat|the chat policy]]) your disruptive and intimidating behaviour. In addition, you even admitted to running a chat invasion with around two other Dragon Ball Wikians. To add even further, you (Or at least one of your friends) used sockpuppets to harass the users still in the Poké-Chat. So, once again, the answer is "no", I won't be the one to remove the Banned From Chat right from you. — Wattz2000 02:36, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
I do not recall any intimidating behavior on my part. I simply said stuff like, "I AM A SUPER SAIYAN!!" to me that is not really intimidating. Also, how can you hold me accountable for the actions of other users? I was not running a "chat invasion," I just invited them to the chat because I was curious to see what would happen if several users without the edits were on chat. The result was that all were asked to leave. I now know what happens when rules are disobeyed. I am sorry. I am also sorry for that message on the wiki common chat that I sent to you. Please I would like my chat rights back. Before I was banned and was unaware of the 25 Mainspace edits needed, I was having some very nice and civil chats.
Specialbeamkamehameha 16:00, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- You were kicked for, as I said, your "disruptive and intimidating behaviour." You refused to leave the chat after asked multiple times to leave. And you were being intimidating with your remarks, and I got pm'd by a couple of users of your attitude. You also sent multiple messages in all caps (which can be looked on as yelling) and "abused" punctuation - disruptive behaviour. And I think you answered your own question on getting your chat rights back by saying "I now know what happens when rules are disobeyed." — Wattz2000 16:44, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
So basically, I will NEVER get my chat rights back? There is absolutely nothing I can do?Specialbeamkamehameha 22:52, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Why do you need to edit 25 times before you can use chat John987 18:59, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
- There is the 25 edit rule because those before my time at the Pokémon Wiki thought it'd be best to come up with a rule-set that only allowed actual editors of the Pokémon Wiki to be in chat. The 25 edit rule is a minor way of implementing this idea. — Wattz2000 19:13, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks to you and the other users here at the Pokémon Wiki. It's a great honor to serve here. — Wattz2000 20:50, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
I didn't know you were in charge of the video project. So here are my contributions for the 2012 video, that is, if you decide to make one:
I helped create a majority of the episode articles, got pics and created character galleries for most of the voice actor articles, tweaked a few spelling errors too. I'm also on Winx Wikia and I do a little work on the Aselia Wikia. I tweak episode and am currently updating season 4 articles with american air dates and on the Aselia Wiki I upload data for items and monsters from "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World". My profile shows when I joined.
Hope this helps.
Signed, Winxfan1. I am the ultimate fan of Winx Club 11:57, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I wasn't in charge of that. Crimson oversaw the project as Jäzzi made the video. So, she's was in charge of the project. Also, I don't know if there will be a video for 2012, and if there was, it probably won't begin production until the late months of the year. — Wattz2000 12:27, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Bot Work - Template talk
Done.20:16, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
Are stub templates suppose to be placed on the bottom of each stub-page instead of the top? Each wiki is different! I noticed you moved my stub template from the top of the page and put it on the bottom. I am asking this question to clarify this. Good day! Colgatecity
- I suppose it does depend on the wiki, but here, we put it at the bottom of the page. — Wattz2000 16:52, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah! Makes sense. Am I allowed on the pokemon chat? Colgatecity
hmm..oh! heyllo, umm i'm pretty sure i was kicked from chat and i am wondering why... so please if possible reply to this message. Vulpix, The Flaming Gamer 00:21, January 31, 2012 (UTC)