Hello and welcome!Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Check out the many polices we have here.
- Recent changes is a great next stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing
-- Technology Wizard (Talk)) 00:52, August 28, 2011
- HI Darkusgal231 19:39, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Whats up?Darkusgal231 19:45, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Cool Darkusgal231 20:12, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- HI Darkusgal231 22:30, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Re:Movessets Missing Something
If I see some that need edting, I'll add/fix some info.21:08, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll start fixing them whenever I see them. 21:17, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Who said I could do that?
I noticed that you have been doing several of the Pokémon learnsets. When you do them, I think that for the Gen. V, you should use the moveset thing that doesn't have contest categories because Gen. V no longer has contests. use this one:
|Leveling Generation VI|
- No problem!
Re: Ability Count
Yes?08:18, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry if I just got my nose in something I didn't need to, but no, abilities don't need infoboxes because of the small amount of information they would have. What would it be? Name, Japanese name, Generation, and if it is affected by Mold Breaker or not? It's not personal, but it would be nonsense to have an infobox for such little information. Icy Flasher (talk) 02:32, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
- P.D.: Also, I'm definitely not Avingnon and I don't have the authority he has, but I also sent him a message more than a week ago and he hasn't answered yet. Not sure when he'll be available. Icy Flasher (talk) 02:34, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
Hm, not certain why are you putting the Mega Stones there. I mean, it describes only into what the Pokémon evolves in, not the requirements, hence "Evolutionary Line". Plus, by your logic, we'd have to put the Evolutionary Stones for other Pokémon, just because it describes the requirement. Energy X 08:49, August 16, 2015 (UTC)