Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Thank you.20:36, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hey it is I, that guy who keeps bothering you about codes
Do you have any idea how to make a second row within the same bounding box but using different widths? See here, I want the how1 (the friendship/breed part) to be split evenly in between the evo1 (the pichu) and evo2 (the pikachu) and the how2 to be split evenly between the evo2 and evo3 while all still being in the same dark orange box with the yellow background.
Main code can be found here, thoughts? 18:15, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, but I do not. You can try contacting Jäzzi, as she may know the answer. 19:45, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I would but it appears as though she has her talk page blocked. 12:13, October 16, 2013 (UTC)