Re: Pokemon X&Y Content Campaigns/Wikia PodcastEdit
I love the ideas, especially the one regarding the building of your own gym! I was thinking we could also have a tournament bracket with different Pokémon. I probably haven't explained that very well, what I mean is we could have something like Final Fantasy Wiki did (for example). Blogs would be the best platform to host all of this on though as its more user friendly, especially to the newer users.
I would love to take part! Really excited Pokémon Wiki is going to be featured in it. What times/date would we do the skype discussion? The timing might be a little awkward as I live in the UK and whoever is doing the discussion with me may live in America, or somewhere where the time zones are hours and hours off my time zone! :D21:00, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Definitely agree with you about the blogs. Our Development Team has organized plenty of bracket tournaments across different wikis so we can definitely help you out if you need it. I'm glad you like the gym idea, I already figured out what I'd pick : >.
- Living in England shouldn't be a problem if you could record in the evening. Two times we can set aside would be anytime Friday Oct. 4th, between 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time or Monday, Oct. 7th between 1 PM - 4 PM Pacific Standard Time. Recording usually takes about 30-40 minutes, including set-up time. (Sorry I couldn't convert the times to your local area!)
- Let me know if these times work for you or not : > TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 22:02, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Friday 4th October would be the most ideal for me but we it be possible to start at 1 PM, instead of the 2:30 PM? I would really like to start everything before 2 PM (because for me 2:30 PM would be 10:30 PM and I do most of my work at that time! 9 PM start would really work better for me). Thanks, 22:36, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Yep 2 PM this Friday should be alright then! 07:00, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, I'm REALLY sorry but I guess a meeting came up for our podcasts hosts on Friday. I guess 1 PM Monday seems to be the best option for us. I hope that will still work for you. Agreeing on times shouldn't be this difficult, haha! TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 16:21, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- It shouldn't haha! Monday 1PM would be alright too. 16:25, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Perfect! Alright, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (he's the primary podcast host and a good dude!) and let him know what your Skype name is, he'll add you and then you'll be all set for Monday. Can't wait to hear the finished product! TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 22:44, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Well, we can say that a "Festival of Battle" has been planned and we will do it every weekend. The other ideas are good as well, but we need more people to maintain. Would you send some assistance for such projects 8after they have been started)? Energy X 20:12, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I can post and mantain all three of those ideas, so no worries about providing any backup. I'll lay out a template for the Create Your Gym that users can simple fill in in their comments on the blog, as well as organize the polls for the starter poll and the community choice awards. The only thing I really need is poll and comment participants : D TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 20:24, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
- The starter poll looks great, man! Nice job. We post that on a blog and it'll be perfect. Appreciate the help, Energy X TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 23:24, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hi again! The recording was so much fun, all of us got a bit to carried away completely 'geeking out' about X and Y :D!
Anyway, the blog on the three XY starters is a nice idea, we could do that first so that it is a starter (bad pun intended) into our blogs. I believe EnergyX has already shown you some of the ideas and ways we could design it already. As I said before, the Create your own Gym blog seems really exciting, its something I know I have always wanted to do! And finally the Pokémon Choice Awards is a really neat idea. I never even thought of it! I have a few more topics which could be voted on: Best Generation of Pokémon (I-VI), most exciting new feature in XY, best Pokémon type, which region had the best gym leaders. I will message you if I think of anymore but these seem enough to get us going.
About the main page featuring we could totally do that. I'll ask our resident coding expert (Slaying) what ideas we could use for the template and how we could make everything work. Thanks! 16:02, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Wikia Parent FilterEdit
Hi again! Been playing Pokémon X like 24/7 and I just defeated the Champion so I may seem pretty hyper right now :D
I would love to do the Parent Filter but I am already doing the one for another wiki I am admin on, The Hunger Games Wiki, (they asked me first!) so I may not be able to get to doing this as quickly as I would like. Therefore you may be better asking one of the other admins to do it! And yes, we must battle *strokes Persian*17:36, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey Jade, just wanna let you know that I have some free time today, so I'll fill out the Parent Filter for you guys!
- Also, my 3DS Friend Code! :1650-1824-3743 TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 19:17, October 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Just saw this! Thanks, and I just added you :) 18:43, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
Re: X and Y WalkthroughEdit
It looks really good, nice job!16:27, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
Not sure if this happened to other wikis, but we have a problem with images. As seen here, there is one image, but when it is posted to an article (like the main page), a different image appears. Can it be fixed soon? Energy X 11:04, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
We were having some database issues last night, and a lot of wikis went into read-only mode, and a lot of images across our network were acting this way. Checking on the mainpage, I saw that image displays correctly now, I believe the issues should be resolved at this point, if you notice any other pictures looking out of whack, lemme know! TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 19:34, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
Would it be a possibility for me to get your Skype? Or if it's easier for you, add me?
I'd like to talk to you about a (sort of) important matter. c:
- Sure, my skype name is vyse-dyne, shoot me a request whenever! : D TheBlueRogue (profile)•(talk)•(email) 19:17, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
Your the first person I looked at a blog from! I really like your page too and thanks :D