Ok. I'll start now.
Ah, I see...
Hah, did you really think I'd leave this place? It is true that I deserved that block, but I managed to convince the staff that I couldn't leave this place. Permanently, that is. Energy X 10:32, July 25, 2014 (UTC)
As you might've noticed, the maps feature has been enabled, as seen here. If you've got the time, maybe you can finish existing map or make new maps? If you do, don't do the Hoenn yet, since there needs to be a better quality map. Energy X 23:11, July 26, 2014 (UTC)
By the way
I'll tell you when I might not be able to do blog's again in the future, so that you can then stand in for me and I'll be back doing my blogs from Monday next week and can you do it on Sunday instead due to rounding up the week's news. Ellis99 I'm feeling the flow! 06:00, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. Glad to be of service here. --Shockstorm (talk) 07:05, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, now I have to worry to ban vandals first. Oh well...
- Yeah, but a lot of it's from image categorization :p --Shockstorm (talk) 07:28, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, I'm glad to hear the problem was just a template cache problem. if you notice any pages that aren't in the correct categories just let me know and I'll rerun the bot on the last 100 or so.
Hope you're having a good day!
«Corey» 04:29, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Bot Request 2
Will you do me a favor, look through those photos, and make sure that they actually need to be deleted. Last time that I deleted stuff it was stuff that didn't need to be deleted. >.<
After you've checked them I'll delete them.
Thank you for directing me to that sprite page -- you saved me a lot of time! ;)
I'll try to make sure not to reupload any sprites that are already on the Wikia. Right now I'm working on fixing those learnset tables, so it'll be a while before I start on the sprites.
I usually do an image search to find sprites to make sure they haven't already been uploaded. Back sprites of certain Pokemon have been uploaded as well.
Here is an example of how I name sprites (I usually name the sprites according to the type (front, back, shiny) and game (BW, XY, etc)): "SnivyXY" for the standard front sprite from X and Y, "SnivyShinyXY" for the shiny front sprite, "SnivyBackXY" if it's a back sprite, and "SnivyBackShinyXY" if it's a shiny back sprite.
Bot Request 2 RE:
Alright, I'll delete them soon.
- Yes, that looks good. --Shockstorm (talk) 18:09, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I kinda forget about it. Plus I was on vacation. --Shockstorm (talk) 00:24, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
This is Trainer Micah i see alot of things happening on this wikia alot so you know i have mega question's to ask but i think i vote in to say i like to keep them to myself for now so you know,
- Ok, sounds good. --Shockstorm (talk) 22:20, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
Re: BW2 Sprites
Thanks for your response, Shockstorm. I figured it would be best to leave the BW2 sprite sections blank for the identical animations.02:46, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Ellis99's Project...
it's me Trainer Micah i got your message & thank you for letting me know so you know, Ellis99 has something to share with us with his new blog if you care to check it out as a user it's called:
Projects - from him have a look at it since i already got it started a as a user in comments should be easy to find as a user,
So you know if your online let me know,
Oh and about your message i like ask what wiki is a good place to chat on can you send me some links?
So you know let me know on that as well..
- Yes, I'll try to soon. I have all the remaining images saved on my computer, so it's all good. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:51, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
Why did you rename it to...that? It was fine the way it was. Makes the Wikia look even more sloppy and lazy than it appears to be. The renaming was pretty pointless to be honest. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 06:53, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I moved it since Adrian requested it and I trust his judgment. Of course, maybe it should be moved back. I was going to say you should ask on the talk page, but it looks like you already did :p. I'll be available later today if you all decide it should be moved back, just let me know. --Shockstorm (talk) 16:12, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Didn't Yoponot say the site will be shut down too, just to confirm my recollection? Ellis99 CODE XANA 17:11, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- It can be redirected now, I have all the images that haven't been uploaded yet (which may not be very important, but I've saved them on my computer just in case). --Shockstorm (talk) 20:25, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Want to become an admin, for the right reasons because I have notice quite a lot of pages I would like to delete and delete redirects since I would like a bot of my own to correct links. Ellis99 CODE XANA 18:41, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
- I have finished the Administrators page, so you can change the protection back now. Ellis99 CODE XANA 18:49, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, sounds good. In that case, I could support you. Also, I don't think you need to be an admin to use a bot. It just requires community consensus so you can have an account that's flagged as a bot. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:37, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, I've fixed the ones I can. The two blog links are a problem on Wikia's end, I'll contact them sometime about those links. --Shockstorm (talk) 17:27, August 14, 2014 (UTC)
Mollie's Absol page
- I restored the page since Kyurem tried to delete it (even though it didn't need to be). I think it's unprotected now so you can edit it if you want. --Shockstorm (talk) 04:04, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
I am sorry
Could you sort out
Messages from Ellis99
Going back to a conversation we had. I would use a bot since it's better at noticing link problems than a human because sometimes we can miss things. A bot is better finding links. Ellis99 CODE XANA 17:42, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, it is more efficient. If you want you can look at how to use them (like here). Once you're ready you can start a forum thread so the community can approve the bot request and give your bot account a flag. --Shockstorm (talk) 18:04, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
I'll remove the deletion
- Ok, I didn't realize it didn't have transparency. That's fine then. Next time just add a reason to the deletion notice with a "|" ;) --Shockstorm (talk) 21:06, August 18, 2014 (UTC)
No problem, that's what I was thinking too. --Shockstorm (talk) 13:38, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
It's me Trainer Micah hey i'm just stopping by to let you know that i am about to archive my talk page so you kinda know,
And i need someone to you know move it onto my talk page so whenever you get this i'll be done to making archive okay..
So you know oh and if you need me to do anything later or so let me know on that alright.
Or Actually um can you do the "Archive" for me since my talk page doesn't have it please?
Sure, I'll upload better quality pictures for those two, they're not going to be as good as the other ones, but they'll be at least better. If there are any others I somehow missed, please let me know. And thanks. 21:41, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
I'd would simply rename an image like dream artwork, but even I can't do that. What if an image is bigger than current one with different name. and/or different format. This move template is that like renaming how's it work? Also what's default skin, Oasis?--Kyurem147 (talk) 23:34, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
So if I want a pic or in other words renamed I use that move template and you or anyone else would move and rename it? Also the simisear images that's where my question come in. Are doubles of these kind allowed as long as its different named? Like the eevee incident (which I deeply apoligize for) you didn't like me tagginig those images. SO I didn't tag these. For example. Same size and format.--Kyurem147 (talk) 23:51, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
I'm really sorry, I really had no idea that was illegal. Now I've learned something new and easy to remember Never take and add an image with a site name on it right? I just wanna say if I have made a another mess I don't know about, please tell me and I'll help fix any way I can.--Kyurem147 (talk) 05:28, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
Could you do a News Blog
I tried to get this template for the Dutch pokémon wiki but i can't make the transparant border appear. I've copied the code and made the roundy template. Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? Jantje132 (talk) 15:02, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
Well no, it just I'm worried the outcome I mean what happens after I put the links down. I mean I worked adding and catergorizing them. But if I have to take them off I will.
What? How, I never thought that someone would do that. Just which user(s) has done that?
But, deleting images is not much of an option. However, it seems a project to replace images is inevitable, perhaps you, Kyurem and Moonlight Sylveon might upload (bigger) artwork (and categorise it)? Energy X 08:50, August 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Why does this matter so much to you people? I mean, seriously. I'd appreciate if you don't bother me with this nonsense. --Shockstorm (talk) 00:30, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
Pokémon Rumble U
Do you have any info for this page? http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Rumble_U I do not want to copy from Bulbapedia. --GamerTimeUS (talk) 03:19, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
- No, I haven't played that game, sorry. --Shockstorm (talk) 03:21, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
.css / .js scripts
- No, unfortunately, I don't have any experience in that. Although Slaying might. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:19, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Shockstorm hi,
Well i got done chatting with Nectaria as a admin user, I left a little message for you & Energy X so you know i as a admin of pokemon answers wiki as you know i don't mind you guys or girl user's which ever it may be, I don't mind you two on becomeing a admin as well pokemon answers wiki we need all the activity on admin's we can actually get as a user...
So you know i not a very *strict* admin on there like most wikis are you know i am more like of a *relaxing* type as a admin user so you know..
So you know i do keep thing's closed eyed though to make sure that nothing bad happens, Oh and about my message on pokemon answers wiki the *secret* i need to ask when your birthday is?
- Thanks, but I'm not really interested. --Shockstorm (talk) 01:36, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
Well if you both say so. He said as long as they don't violate fair use. I can't figure out what he means. I just don't make another mistake. If I do please tell me and I didn't mean too.--Kyurem147 (talk) 21:19, August 26, 2014 (UTC)
We are currently having a serious issue with a Troll named "ShadeTempest" who came onto this Wikia about two days ago solely to insult, harass, inform us that we are not as good as Bulbapedia, and that we should shut down The Pokemon Wiki. He refuses to stop, and he has been very rude and snarky to Nectaria, Monfernape, me, and EnergyX. He has a sock-puppet/friend (?) named "Cloudisfast" (who popped up at the same time he showed up) helping him out as well (although this sock-puppet "user" has already been blocked for extreme rudeness and harassment). I strongly believe that ShadeTempest should be banned for at least a few months, if not permanantly, because he is blatantly Trolling. He has no desire to contribute here -- only to spew rudeness and hate toward our Wiki. Please help. . . ShadeTempest needs to be banned for intimidating behaviour, harassment, and Trolling, just like his "puppet" (or friend) "Cloudisfast". ShadeTempest is clearly a Troll, and it is blatantly obvious that he is trying to stir up trouble and anger here on the Wiki.
(You can also see my and Nectaria's messages to EnergyX on his current talk page, and his 11th talk page archive, to fully assess the situation.)
20:29, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry for the wait, I was in class. Sockpuppetry (or abusing multiple accounts) is never acceptable, so I've banned his two accounts for a long time. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:45, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Shockstorm, you are truly a hero! Thank you so much for banning the Troll(s)! :D 21:53, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
Energy. . . He did that (insulted himself on his own page using another account) so no one would suspect he is the same person. . . Trolls do that all the time. . . Does it really make sense that he would screech at me for reporting "ShadeTroll", and then randomly call "ShadeTroll" a "fatty"? Think about it. . .
21:54, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
Oh, yes he would. He denies he's a Troll, obviously. . . But, yes, that's all behind us now. We should drop the subject.22:10, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
Because I've had experience with people like that, and now he's leaving irrelevant messages on my Community Central talk page. That's why. --Shockstorm (talk) 23:22, August 27, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, this guy is out of control. . . Now he's Trolling, harassing, and stalking me on Community Central. . .00:36, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't notice it, but it looks like you and Moonlit have it figured out, so it's fine. --Shockstorm (talk) 04:00, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Shock, I was wondering something. Do you think, via .css (or .js), could we enable music on every page on this Wiki? It does not have to be limited only to Pokémon music, although it may be preferred. Energy X 21:55, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Possibly, but I'm not sure how. I found two links that might help, although they're a bit old (here and here). --Shockstorm (talk) 22:16, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
Ok I'll ask at a better time. I don't when only time will tell. Moonlit got me confused when he/she said I could the artwork. She was talking about Gen III.--Kyurem147 (talk) 07:21, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
I was wondering
- Well, he can do what he wants, as long as he's not causing trouble. --Shockstorm (talk) 07:35, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
I remember that rule said no pics with website named. Well I think I might have a mistake. I didn't mean to load these cause I thought there was website on them. Do they have them and if do please delete. Remembered rule, but forgot why I didn't load them in the first place.--Kyurem147 (talk) 10:32, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
Those are fine, since there isn't really a website listed, plus it's from Nintendo. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:12, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
Re: B2W2 Sprites
No, they haven't changed at all. As far as I know, all of the BW2 sprites are completely identical to the BW sprites, except for the Unova Starters and their evolutions.
19:57, August 31, 2014 (UTC)
Er, didn't you read the poll? From your words, Hydreigon would battle Lilligant, but Lilligant is teamed up with Hydreigon against the other challengers, who fight separately. Energy X 20:20, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I tried to make sense of it, but 2 vs 1 vs 1 doesn't even happen, so whatever. I don't really care honestly. You can find someone else to do it. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:23, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I just have a lot of stuff to do, so I'm kinda stressed and busy. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:58, September 1, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the Message!!!
I'll be looking foward to exploring Pokemon!
- I delete some of the button images that weren't in use. Were you going to use them for stuff? Because otherwise they're not really needed. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:41, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
Anyways, I was going to restore them, but they're already restored, so looks like it's all good now. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:41, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
hey shock, you seem like a decent admin, but why did you take out all the walkthroughs? they weren't hurting anyone, matter of fact they helped make some stubs longer. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Korrafan315 (talk • contribs)
- Because we like to keep videos to a minimum, and we're not interested in promoting Youtube users or their channels. --Shockstorm (talk) 02:14, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- But I thought one of the rules of this wiki is to Ignore all rules. If the rules discourage you from improving or maintaining the wiki's quality, ignore them. Korrafan315 (talk) 03:10, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, if they were really adding value to the pages, then yeah, it'd be fine. But videos are pretty subjective, and people can just search Youtube or other video sites if they're looking for that sort of thing. Of course, many of the game location pages need work, so I appreciate people taking an interest in them. I just don't think walkthrough videos are something that improves content on this wiki, though. --Shockstorm (talk) 03:36, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
Odd. I thought that was just an account that got disabled, considering she edited as DangerousDangerously a while back. I don't think even a vote should be initiated, just remove the rights since she'll never use that account. Energy X 21:45, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Yep, by reading the Archives, she used about 3 or 4 accounts over a year from 2011 to 2012. Ellis99 CODE XANA 21:50, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
I think a few users should be unblocked
- Yeah, Jazzi made some bad decisions, not to mention that fact that she herself had multiple sockpuppets. I've found no evidence or justification for her accusing Arceus of using sockpuppets, so I'll lift the block. If you see other users that have been blocked, let me know and give me their names so I can take a look. --Shockstorm (talk) 22:55, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Don't worry, it was only one page and you probably didn't know. And yes, that'd be great. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:56, September 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I suppose I could do a review for Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Should I just edit your blog and add it once you make it? --Shockstorm (talk) 21:56, September 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Done, although the last name you mentioned doesn't exist. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:56, September 6, 2014 (UTC)
I spelt Christina's name wrong
Stripping User Rights
DangerousDangerously Version 2.0, Rismosis, Wagnike2, Jellochuu need their User Rights stripped and sorry about yesterday, the reason I put a space below is so the paragraph below can be seen when editing. Ellis99 CODE XANA 08:41, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
- It's fine. I'm not a bureaucrat, so I can't add or remove rights. You'll need to ask Rainbow or Slaying. --Shockstorm (talk) 14:10, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
All right I get the jpg and png concept. What you and X are saying I can't do my separate bigger to current pic thing anymore? Is that it? Most were not really from Bulb, most I created myself. What I was asking X about what I meant I was talking about like this for example. He said it was justified. I promise not to tag. I get the tagging was wrong, but was this sort of thing?--Kyurem147 (talk) 14:02, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
Really replacing an image from Bulbapedia and upload a new separately is ok? Well that's I'm telling you. Most users load tv and attack images from Bulb. Images I load like mirror Pikachu and others I made with my own 2 hands. They're not from Bulb. Trust me, I know my handy work. So I can still do it? I promise I won't tag.--Kyurem147 (talk) 14:26, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
I have some questions...
Have you seen my admin works on Answers Wikia? What do you think? Do you think I'm a good admin :(? I also have made some changes on this wiki's main page! What do you think of those changes? Both Ellis99 and Trainer Micah liked those changes that I have made! Nectaria (talk) 15:09, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, it looks good. And I think you're a good admin. --Shockstorm (talk) 00:08, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, *sobs* thanks for answering me, Shockstorm ;_;. *wiping a few tears* I'm so glad that you and Energy X liked those changes on Answer Wikia's main page ^_^. Nectaria (talk) 00:12, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Because he's clearly not interested in contributing, only flaming people and spamming unneeded images. I'd appreciate it if you don't try to second guess everything I do (because that's why it feels like). --Shockstorm (talk) 00:06, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
Hey thanks for removing my infinite block. I know what I did all those years back was messed up. Yeah, I did all that to just increase my edits and I was...well... lets just say I was messed up in the head. Again thanks, and I'll make sure not to screw up this place again. :)17:44, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- No problem. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:22, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
I've just realised from her messages
- Yeah, it's a weird situation, but I agree that she behaved incredibly innappropriately. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:21, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Nope. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:23, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Seriously? We're not going to advertise other sites here. End of discussion. I thought you knew better. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:07, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
- How does that have anything to do with what I said? --Shockstorm (talk) 20:34, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
- I can't really do that now, since I have a lot of school and work (and other things) that I have to take care of. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:07, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Wow, I try to delete some of the nonsense that's been uploaded here (which can be uploaded to external image hosting sites anyways), and this is your biggest concern? This is why this wiki is going nowhere. --Shockstorm (talk) 18:37, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Hey shock that talk we had about replacing images from Bulbapedia separately. Well I want to do your idea. Ya'll don't want any screenshots from Bulbapedia on the wiki. I make my own images, I can tell by the size I make them. So um.. can I please try it? Can I do it separate? I didn't want to do it till got your approval.--Kyurem147 (talk) 19:02, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, you can do it separately. Just tag the ones from Bulbapedia (the duplicates) for deletion, and replace the old links with the ones you upload. --Shockstorm (talk) 20:00, September 21, 2014 (UTC)