I accidently added this picture to the X & Y Sprites, and I was wondering if you could fix it.
- Done. In the future you can click the edit button on images and use the thing on the right side to edit/remove categories if you need to. --Shockstorm (talk) 22:25, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
Candidates for deletion
Hi, I've seen there are several pages marked for deletion on this Wiki, most of them being redirects, and they have been there for quite some time. Why won't any of you admins delete them or just remove the delete template? Icy Flasher (talk) 00:22, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know about other admins, but I've been busy with other stuff so I haven't been able to do much. --Shockstorm (talk) 00:33, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Pardon me, but a user from a different wiki, User:Wc383193, is messaging me on this wiki for "unfairly" banning him on this one http://minecraftfanfictions.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Fanfictions_Wiki. Could you block him here so it all stops? ~EpicNachos102
- Yes, of course. He's been blocked, and I deleted your talk page here since I'm assuming you didn't want it. Let me know if you need anything else. --Shockstorm (talk) 18:19, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Real life stuff. --Shockstorm (talk) 00:50, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Because it was unnecessary and was discussed with absolutely no one before you randomly decided to remove them, which also happens to be a reason why you've been blocked multiple times. Looks like you haven't learned anything. --Shockstorm (talk) 18:33, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll discuss it with Energy to see what he thinks of the requests. Ellis99 CODE XANA 18:44, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hi. I saw you reverted my request. It was agreed here that we would do that. I thought that doing it manually was the best option, but Energy X said it was not. I'm willing to do it manually, but I don't know now. Icy Flasher (talk) 21:13, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
- It's probably not possible to use a bot, since the infobox and other templates are used by by both manga and anime pokemon (therefore bot can't differentiate between the two categories), but anyways there isn't a bot active and hasn't been for quite some time. So either way if it's going to be done, it can't be through using a bot. Didn't know there was already a discussion. It's a lot of work to do manually but there's no reason that you can't do so. I don't know what Energy was thinking. He has recently displayed poor judgment anyways without consulting anybody so I wouldn't worry about him. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:23, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
Well I was wondering as well about that. I was hoping if the bot could at least sense some letters, so we could make work of it by typing in the episode/chapter codes (IL, JE, AG etc. to change categories if these letters are contained in infoboxes). But I don't know much about bots, anyway. Energy X 21:49, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
Well it's hard here believe me. I didn't know me, Spore and others had loaded so many Bulb/bad images. But I coming through, replaced many images on page.--Kyurem147 (talk) 23:41, October 11, 2015 (UTC)
Thread of Recommendation
Hello, my name is Sci100, and I'm a bureaucrat, administrator, and writer on Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki. One of your fellow administrators, Yoponot, may potentially go from having no rights on our wiki to becoming an admin on the wiki. However, a few of my collagues aren't completely convinced of this. So, I decided that who else would know how Yoponot has done as an admin better then other fellow admins on different wikis? With that said, if you coul be brutually honest and describe how Yoponot is as an admin on this wiki, and potentially even recommend his promotion, I would greatly appreciate it. It would help the dicussion process on the Ben 10 Fan Fiction wiki.
Thank for your time. The Master Writer is indulging in MURDER once again.... 03:40, November 8, 2015 (UTC)
So recently I was told I should try asking you again to undelete the template that my signature uses on every wiki I edit at and I have no choice but to have no signature due to this if the template is removed please...