Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Re:I am new.
- PokePower is a group of users that work to keep this wiki clean and safe for younger users, that includes reverting vandalism and making templates for easier navigation. The only true thing you get out of membership is more respect from other users and it often leads to becoming a rollback or, in some cases, administrator. To join, a user must have: 800 edits, needs to be active for a month on this wiki and must not be a sockpuppet of an other user.
- Yes, I am an administrator/bureaucrat, I have not customized the badges because I can't figure which images best describe each badge, plus badge customization isn't high on my list of "to-dos". 06:05, July 13, 2011 (UTC)