Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Please refrain from uploading images from Bulbapedia. The Creative Commons licenses are incompatible, and thus it is illegal to transfer images. Thank you.
- Please refrain from copying from Bulbapedia. Pokémon Wiki is strict about this policy. Anything from Bulbapedia (from words to images to templates) is not aloud here. Your revisions on Cherry has been undone.
• Bermuda • Contact Me! • 18:01, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Please stop copying from Bulbapedia, continuing to do so may result in a block. Jazzcookie 18:56, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Bulbapedia... yet again.
- You weren't just inserting a picture, you were lifting chunks of text off the BP page.
- It is wrong to copy from BP, because our licensing is incompatible. It is also immoral. How would you feel if you had spent ages carefully working on a page, and then somebody copied it and took the credit?
- Try listening to other users, and if you have issues bring it up on talk pages. Jazzcookie 16:38, July 25, 2011 (UTC)