Seen here, the user puts the links to video sites about a "spectrogram of a music showing Unown". I don't think Unown appeared then, but the video sources claim otherwise. What do you think, is it legit? Energy X 22:42, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I think it is fake myself... I wouldn't trust it unless you had your own spectrograph and clean versions of the song. 05:57, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
So, how's episode search going? Still waiting for the reply.
Also, do you think that the newer episodes have more unimportant detailes than the older episodes? I am asking since I noticed my plots are bigger than the first ones I added. Energy X 23:49, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
I am new to this wiki and i only play Pokémon X. I am looking for pages to edit/create that are in Pokémon X. Can you give me some ideas? Look at my page to see what I've done so far, if you want!
Thanks for the idea! My Pokédex is not completed, but I beat the game, so I have a lot! What infobox do you use for a Pokémon? I'm very eager to help this wiki! Maybe in the future i can be a Admin alongside you! That would be fun!
Sorry to bother you, but i was doing as you said and i found the fennekin page is locked. Just letting you know!
I'm sorry, can I ask you something? I have a VIP pokemon card with misdreavus on it. What shall I do whith it? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Faedonsuper (talk • contribs) 08:27, March 14, 2014
Pokemon Types and other JasonGrace1776 Messages
Rainbow aren't rock and ground types like dont they use le same element; earth: and ghost and dark i mean they're similar too but why seperate them? and hwo to make le accented e, like in pokemon Silver-Whoever revived Team Rocket, I must stop them before they hurt more innocent people 02:20, March 16, 2014
ok thx Silver-Whoever revived Team Rocket, I must stop them before they hurt more innocent people 12:59, March 16, 2014
Rainbow do you know how to add pics to a sig? Silver-Whoever revived Team Rocket, I must stop them before they hurt more innocent people 00:46, April 2, 2014
If we are able to locate transcripts for the English dubs (or translations, either official or fan-made, of the original Japanese audio) I am wondering if it would be okay to host them in affiliation with the episode pages like how w:c:MLP:Transcript has done? This would be a huge asset for fact-checking claims about data that people get from the dialogue. Like for example, how many (if any) birthdays Ash has had. +Yc 23:14, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
You should ban Krapface indefinitely, he has completely vandalized the Law & Order site and MY OWN user page on that site. He has been blocked from other sites. Basically...he's a vandalizing [bleep]hole. Darth Kieduss the Wise (talk) 18:51, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Hm, I can only add chapter plots, as I read manga through the sites. Isn't there any way to get the pictures, besides to scan them? Energy X 13:38, July 13, 2014 (UTC)
It's Luke (aka Justafox) - I was just wondering how you're doing?
I'm sorry I just left like that, I hope you can forgive me.
this is Pikachu700 and i have a question. can i write stories about Pokemon on here at all? i've got quiet a few good stories to post if i can.
Pikachu700 again. heh. it was worth a try. ok. i won't write them here then. thanks for letting me know
Why, yes. In couple of weeks, the ultimate finale will end. To be certain, I ain't certain who would continue updating the FOB, but if they do, they might move it to the blogs instead. Energy X 13:51, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
- The reason why Energy disabled it is because nobody was using it and Energy made a forum on bringing back the badges and we all agree. Ellis99 CODE XANA 14:30, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
Do you know
Here is the forum
Would you like to here
- By the way, I don't mean Pokémon news, I mean the wiki's news. Ellis99 CODE XANA 15:08, August 20, 2014 (UTC)
I left you a message regarding spliting/merging the rebellion page, didn't get a response. If you have time, a quick chat or response would be appreciated for that.
- was thinking to merge "first rebellion" with "the dark days" and then renaming the "rebellion" article "second rebellion".
Would you like me to upload
I've got the layout for the Game character
We have Shockstorm as an admin due to him being a member before the split, we have merged with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Wiki (Shockstorm has all the pics from the site (he keeps saying he will upload them but he doesn't)), new PokePower members, admins from Mystery Dungeon have had their power transferred to here, new rollbacks and a news blog (my creation). Ellis99 CODE XANA 09:55, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- We also plan on merging with Pokémon Adventures wiki but, there's an admin who won't agree until the other admins say something but they haven't returned. Ellis99 CODE XANA 10:01, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
I tried to get this template for the Dutch pokémon wiki but i can't make the transparant border appear. I've copied the code and made the roundy template. Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? Jantje132 (talk) 11:11, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- The link to the version on the dutch wiki here
- Any games before Emerald if you are to do games from the main series since I have done Emerald and all the main games from Gen IV and after and Battle Revolution. Ellis99 CODE XANA 11:40, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Well, all right, though that could be useful.
I know that I did not meet the requirements on becoming a walkthrough volunteer, but can I become a general volunteer for cleanup because I have move all walkthrough pages into the walkthrough namespace and I have fixed typos in the walkthroughs. Swampert11 (talk) 00:16, August 29, 2014 (UTC)