Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Unique type combinations
Shouldn't there be a category for pokemon that have unique type combinations? I can list:
- Honedge (ghost/steel)
- Giratina (ghost/dragon)
- Froslass (ghost/ice)
- Reshiram (fire/dragon)
- Litleo (fire/normal)
- Zekrom (dragon/electric)
- Kyurem (dragon/ice)
- Torterra (grass/ground)
- Stunfish (ground/electric)
- Terrakion (fighting/rock)
- Meloetta (Stepe Forme, fighting/normal)
- Dialga (dragon/steel)
- Tyranitar (dark/rock)
- Magcargo (fire/rock)
- Helioptile (normal/electric)
- Gardevoir (fairy/psychic)
- Shedinja (ghost/bug)
- Rotom (normal form, ghost/electric)
- Rotom (Mow Forme, electric/grass)
- Rotom (Frost Forme, electric/ice)
- Rotom (heat form, fire/electric)
- Marill (water/fairy)
- Biberal (water/normal)
- Jigglypuff (normal/fairy)
Is this enough pokemon to warrant a category for pokemon with unique type combinations? Sam (BAZINGA) 18:41, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Glad to be of help, I like helping out. Sam (BAZINGA) 22:52, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
PokémonPrevNext placementWhy do you keep putting the PokémonPrevNext template on the top of the page when it goes (and already is) on the bottom of the page? 15:14, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Didn't realise it was at the bottom. Sam (BAZINGA) 15:16, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- It was on the top for maybe 450/700 Pokémon articles and on the bottom of pretty much 692/700 Pokémon articles so I went through and removed them from the top from all of the Pokémon articles up until halfway through gen five because the bottom was where it was first and then recently people started putting it on the top, because of it being on the bottom more often than not, and because the information is already on the top of the page anyways in the PokéBox. 15:18, October 23, 2013 (UTC)