Temps - Mystery Dungeon
I'm going to create temps for the Mystery Dungeon series as they are desperately needed. It means that the Mystery Dungeon series can advanced. I will be creating them this week and will look similar to other temps I've created. Ellis99 Volcanion 18:45, March 20, 2016 (UTC)
- There is but I believe the coding, since there is no temp, is too much for pages and these temps I'm planning to make gives the pages a certain flow, being round and all. Ellis99 Volcanion 19:14, March 20, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Lord I suggested to X that Spore and I make pages of the pokemon from the Pikachu shorts like Sylveon from Eevee & Friends and Elekid and Exeggutor from Pikachu's Rescue Adventure. He said there doesn't have to be a reason why we should have them. After the incident with clone pokemon idea people started saying as it was unimportant. I think it's reasonable, but what's say you?--Kyurem147 (talk) 21:38, March 20, 2016 (UTC)
you know Lordranged7 I just realized something odd about the badges that you can earn one is the First Gym Battle in bronze then in Silver you get your first Pokemon...WHAT!!!!!!!! that is physically not possible to fight in a gym battle without a Pokemon you need to have a Pokemon to just leave the home town.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Vileplume Viler (talk • contribs)
Source Edit Problems
Whenever I edit in Source Editor, My computer stops loading the page and I have to try creating the page again. I've tried reseting my computer and everything. Do you know what's wrong? --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:40, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay... Well, it seems like I can somehow work with it. I'll try today. I am really trying to finish up Base Set (Because it gets a littke boring after a while, doing the same set over and over). Well, I will have it finished soon. Thanks for the feedback. --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:03, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh! Two more things.
- Do you think I can apply for Rollback Rights?
- How can I contact Wikia Staff to tell them about the Source Editing problem?
- Thanks! --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:26, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Where can I find vandalism? I'm not seeing that latley... Mario101luigi202peach404 14:53, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I am also worried to do some other edits. When I have in the past, they had been undone. I can't seem to do more than the TCG pages at the time, no one has a problem with that. Well, let me know what I can do, and thank you! --Mario101luigi202peach404 15:01, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, so can I move those other images I uploaded... or not... Mario101luigi202peach404 16:24, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Alright. Thanks! --Mario101luigi202peach404 18:29, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I tried to do it like you said. I hope this is of some help. I also saw you renamed the images I named wrong. Thank you!
- --Mario101luigi202peach404 14:48, March 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, the reason I hadn't done that is because I didn't look at the others. Sorry I kind of messed up. I'll fix the way I do it from now on.
- --Mario101luigi202peach404 14:51, March 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay then. I think Pokemon TV might have it but I'm not sure. Ellis99 Volcanion 07:42, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
Can you help me with the rename of the sprites Mario uploaded? They are supposed to have the word "Shiny" after the name of the Pokemon. The guide to renaming is on CaptainSteveDerp's talk page as I gave a guide to naming sprites a while back. Ellis99 Volcanion 07:44, March 23, 2016 (UTC)
So, is it okay like the one for Abra that I just put up(I made a new section because the other one was too full)?
--Mario101luigi202peach404 14:58, March 23, 2016 (UTC)
I ran into a problem uploading the sprite. There is already a sprite, but with a name that doesn't match the others. Should I use the one I'm trying to upload, or the one that already exists? --Mario101luigi202peach404 17:44, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, I see that the Electrode sprite doesn't have its name changed yet. Is it okay like it is or will it be changed, because it is not like the others. --Mario101luigi202peach404 15:09, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
Alright. Sorry to bother you. --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:04, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
Okay. --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:26, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
Had an idea! I know how you can write the plots of characters and Pokémon from Hoenn. You could watch the episode of Hoenn by watching them on the Nintendo Anime Channel on 3DS or 2DS. Ellis99 Volcanion 09:13, March 25, 2016 (UTC)
Edits to the Gym Leader, Elite Four and Champion temps
I'm thinking of adding sections that should be on them that are normal character temps, like regions and gender. I'll need your help to sort out the pages that are affected by the temps. The categories that will need to be removed are the game characters, gender and region. Ellis99 Volcanion 13:50, March 28, 2016 (UTC)
Requests For User Rights
How come when I click on the side bar of the edit part on my talkpage, the "archive" button doesn't pop up like it does on my other wiki. Is there a different way it is done here...? --Rai 水 (talk) 18:42, March 31, 2016 (UTC)
Tower of terror
hi. I have a question about the episode, The Tower Of Terror.
Were Ash and Pikachu dead or temporarily unconscious. and did the other pokemon share the same fate?
please reply on my talk page
Can you help me with splitting Pokemon pages of Pokemon belonging to characters? Use Bulba as a guide as to what pages need splitting as they have info on all the Pokemon belonging to characters. Ellis99 Volcanion 10:26, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
One of the Users
Was wondering where did you get the images from that episode. It's something I'd want to watch (and make a plot about it), yet I know of no site that has those shorts. Energy X 20:56, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you
But I want to change the 100% catch rate of the Master ball, it has a 1/1000 chance of failing, but my tablet will delete the whole page when ever i go on there so, could You or someone change that part of the master ball page? Thanks! -3moons
I got it through experience, my master ball failed on one of the Legendary, so I redid it 1000 times, I'm surprisingly patient when I can test something. -3moons
Oh I just found out, look at the Talk page of Master ball, it apparently is 1/65536 of something like that. -3moons
I have sprites for all of Unown's forms in X and Y. How would I add them all to the page?--Mario101luigi202peach404 19:18, April 15, 2016 (UTC)</span>
Okay, will do! --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:10, April 15, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, I copy and pasted the template and replaced the old images with the new images. --Mario101luigi202peach404 18:30, April 18, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, should I be doing more work on TCG pages, the Shiny Sprites, or something else? I just want to do what's best, and I don't know which is better. --Mario101luigi202peach404 17:27, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, I'll do that. --Mario101luigi202peach404 18:30, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Also, I uploaded a photo just now that I didn't name, and it has a swear word that I hadn't noticed until just now. Could you remove the word? --Mario101luigi202peach404 17:32, April 20, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you! --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:04, April 20, 2016 (UTC)
Can I apply for PokePower (Pretend the accent was there, I can't seem to find it on my keyboard at the moment)? I was told by Ellis to ask you. I wanted to be a part of Project Nintendo. --Mario101luigi202peach404 19:16, April 21, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, I applied. Who can vote? --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:04, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
Who would those people be? Maybe I can alert them I have applied? --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:09, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
Thank You for the help! --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:12, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for the vote! I just looked at it because I had to do some other stuff. --Mario101luigi202peach404 14:50, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
ElPrimordial (talk) 00:40, April 23, 2016 (UTC) Glad you like it. How about this: 1 image game intro, 1 image x whole island, 1 image x building (there are about 8), 1 or 2 images x activity, 1 or 2 image x secrets and finally 3 images for all pokemons and where to find them?
I had a conversation about the clear temp with X and that by changing to size for it to be bigger and not use clear in certain situations, the movebox would be increased in size and not ride up the page. Ellis99 Volcanion 12:36, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
- I agree with you completely, as I actually didn't want to change the size as I did it with the conversation I had with X. I think you should speak to X about it. X only wants to use it if there is a image in the bio section. Ellis99 Volcanion 12:43, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
- My opinion is that I like to have the "known moves" section below the infobox so it's inline with other Pokemon pages that have a lot of info in the bio section that push the "known moves" section down, that is why I use clear in the bio section, if there is little info or if there is none, I use the Empty temp because of there being no info and to push the header and section down. I gives a sense of unity to other Pokemon pages with info in the bio section that has quite a fair bit. Ellis99 Volcanion 13:05, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
Can I add the deletion template to any page, or do I have to have permission? Plus, could you rename this page to Mario101luigi202peach404/Signature? --Mario101luigi202peach404 15:18, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
Well, I do know how to add the template, but I didn't know if I could add it anywhere. Also, I don't know if I can, but that's okay. Thanks for doing it anyway. --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:04, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
I have an image on my userpage, the GIF, and its texture is weird, and glitchy. Could you help me with that?--Mario101luigi202peach404 13:56, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
Look at the GIF I have in the User Infobox. It flashes purple sometimes, and I didn't program the sprite to do that when I made it. --Mario101luigi202peach404 15:23, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
Who may that be? --Mario101luigi202peach404 19:17, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
Do you know why Energy X never responds to me? I feel like he thinks I'm annoying...Mario101luigi202peach404 20:19, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
I'm just thinking that way today. I'm not having the best day. Thanks for making me feel better. --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:22, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks! --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:26, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
You may be busy at another wiki, but if you're here, can you help me with the TCG pages, the existing ones need more information, and it will take forever to do it by myself. --Mario101luigi202peach404 14:54, April 29, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, thats fine. --Mario101luigi202peach404 15:42, April 30, 2016 (UTC)