Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Just letting you know if you have any Anime Related Issues you know who to talk to! Whether it's Characters, Episodes or the Pocket Monsters themselves! If you have time maybe you could check out Project Anime! Leave a message on my talk page by clicking the section of my signature saying "Chief Editor of the Anime Department!" that will direct you to my talk page, at the top there's a red button saying "Leave a Message" click it and type your message, making your you state your subject which you can do by making a heading or typing in the Subject Box beneath your message and also make sure you sign the message using four tildes ~ or by clicking the signature button. I hope you'll take an interest in this wiki and perhaps visit some Anime Articles!
- Nope, that part of the trivia isn't relevant to the page and its more like fan-based info than actual basic information and I am not getting in trouble either.-- King Marth 64 (talk • other wikis • blogs) 22:59, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, just want to tell you that it is great to have you revert the vandal edits. I should recommend you to get some more edits and get the rollback user rights. You should also make a signature template, since you lack one. Energy X ∞ 17:10, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
I'd really appreciate if you would vote on this request. - - 11:48, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, and it seems you have a template for signature, but it does not exist. It would be good the template is made. - - 19:46, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Seems to me that you don't have to tag talk pages of articles for deletion, as you can only remove the parts that are not discussions of how to improve the articles. Energy X 23:53, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
Next time a new XY episode is announced, with all due respect, do not make the corresponding article. Wait until it airs and leave it to me.
- Sorry, I meant to say Crud (I kinda added an e by mistake), since I haven't seen some of the pages that were created already and I have kinda created some of the sandbox pages for the other Kalos Gym Leaders + all the Elite Four a while ago that I was kinda preparing to move them till the 12th and didn't relized that they released the game today in an another country, then, I haven't seen some one else was already created the page about those characters already.-- King Marth 64 (talk • other wikis • blogs) 00:26, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Scratch that then. And no the game hasn't officially been released yet, RainbowShifter gave the ok to put up what has been leaked. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 00:29, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
All right. I am going to ask this one and I will not ask this again, so pay attention:
Is Olympia really female or is Olympia simply Tucker 2.0 (a man).
Re: Then, where should we put this image at instead?
I was actually talking with Winx about that and he says that the official art has been obtained and we will resize that to be like the current sprite image and once that has been uploaded it will be used instead. 18:42, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes sure, I'll be happy to help out for the wiki.-- King Marth 64 (talk • other wikis • blogs) 04:35, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
"Pokémon Trozei 2" sounds better, although there should be a template that refers to an unofficial name. As for the "Untitled Pokémon Detective Game", it should be shortened to "Pokémon Detective Game", for simplicity and shorter article name. Energy X 10:54, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Did Four-Arms was really based off on Machamp?
No, there is no proof, thus it is just speculation.06:13, November 7, 2013 (UTC)