Hi there!Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
- -- Ciencia Al Poder (Talk) 20:23, August 3, 2011
- Just asking, if anyone could tell me how to turn things ive typed into links? i havent the foggiest idea how to, and i just want to contribute as much as possible to this wiki.
Thank you very much.
King-drake442 23:22, August 5, 2011 (UTC)-King Drake
Pokémon Adventures Characters
Hey, can I please ask you not to edit those articles until I remove the stub tag? It is hard enough editing those articles without getting edit conflicts. But your work was still good, thank you for correcting my mistakes. JW Talk 23:28, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
Im sorry for any inconviniences, i was just re-editing the recently edited articles. I hope you'll forgive me for anything i might have screwed up. King-drake442 18:54, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
What's with "The royal king drake has left the chat area" every time u post something? It's kinda annoying............. -SkyHigh67, August 7th, 2011, 9:29 P.M.
Im sorry if it is annoying, i was just kidding around. I promise to stop. King-drake442 18:52, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Who did you pick as a starter pokemon?Drakusgal231 17:15, August 10, 2011 (UTC)