Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Thanks for all the help! It's much appreciated since we have very few editors here at the moment.
Hey I forgot to tell you this, Don't use pictures from Bublapedia or Serebii. because I have to delete them if they are. Thanks!
- Okay. Just making sure. I don't like having to delete stuff. Anyways keep up the good work!
Oh good, I've missed your awesome edits and I'm so glad you're back.21:38, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Eneminies to BulbapediaEdit
What eneminess do you have to Bulbapedia . You must be jealous because you can't make a page big enough and this website is smaller and less known that bulbapedia .
If you think you can make a page big enough tell me . I challenge you to make a big 'Pokemon Contests' page in a day .
Challenge From Utkarsh Kumar .
Oh yeh ! i Also saw 3 pages on this site and 50% writings had spelling mistakes .
Why did u edit my page?
Plot Writer Edit
Congradulations, you're our new plot writer.
Episode articles. Start with OI001 and work your way from there.
Re: Edit WarEdit
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.13:07, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- You must have 800+ edits.
- You can't be a sockpuppet account.
- You must be active on this wiki for at least one month.
Those are the requirements, the below link is a link to request for membership. Pokepower:Membership
Thank you, but Jazzi already got there before me!17:20, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
A request Edit
When you link users to be blocked, could you link their contribution pages? It makes it easier to get to the blocks and to see the edits they made. It's not required, but it cuts out two extra steps. Thanks! – EnemyPeacemaker 19:46, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
As you wished it, its done. :P
- Please, just call me Slay.
Okay thats the coolest thing I've ever seen. XP whenever you want to, uploading that for the games would be awesome! Anyways, just stopped by to say, Goodjob, keep up the good work. c:
- Man, just like me when I joined, c: Glad to have you here, hopefully you'll be onboard soon.
- Yeah, being absent is okay, but I remember when one user asked for rights, and when he didn't get them he went absent for months.
It fits quite well, I say its a go, and that it can be put in for all of the other games aswell. As for the show/hide, I won't know what to tell yah. I'll check into it.
- I'll be darned if the wikia hadn't restarted, I would have been able to look through the recent edits until I found it. >.<
You are now Rollback, congratulations!You are quite welcome.
Requests for user rights Edit
Thanks for catching that! It was weird that I saw these names that I've never seen before in the recent changes. After checking the contributions I knew something was up. Thanks for being sharp and catching it. – EnemyPeacemaker 13:58, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
My edit on X and YEdit
Actually it is true but "speculation" which is why I said it. There are mentions of pokemon dreams in HG/SS and then talking to them in B/W. For now I won't add it again until I find the evidence about it.
Update: ok I found this http://imgur.com/vyFJyzU,9JvRT3o it does mention dreams and then in Gen V it had dream world. I'll ask an admin or something...
Taken Care Of.
Well taken care of, You've got a week without that person. :P
- No problem!
- You have point there where it is a shortcut, I'll let the redirects scatter then :P. --Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way to say this. 16:11, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
Request for Rights Edit
I have to remove your request since you have to wait thirty days from your last promotion. Don't let this discourage you though. I don't want to remove the request since I see great potential in you, and you do have my support, but I have to be fair. – EnemyPeacemaker 20:58, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
How do you remove the "spring," "summer," "winter," and "autumn" in this table? http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Blugo34/Sandbox --Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way to say this. 12:40, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Just remove those, thanks in advance ^.^ --Blank stares at blank pages, no easy way to say this. 12:43, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Il take care of the ca dals after I get back from church.
Grammar error and Thanks! Edit
Thanks for correcting my area, I didn't realise I made it.
New Sections Edit
No image 2 in the Template:Infobox filmEdit
- Please speak in English. 22:53, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
Done.16:33, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
All sorted.16:33, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Get off my pageEdit
WHY DID YOU EDIT MY PAGE? I WAS WORKING ON A PORJECT AND WHEN YOU EDITED IT I COULDN'T PUBLISH. NEXT TIME, STAY ON YOUR OWN PAGE.
00:12, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
But you can't complete the episodes without the airdates!
Hi there pal!Edit
I'm doing good too, by the way I have a quick question I want to ask. I was uploading some pokemon photos of May and somehow I acidently uploded some of the wrong photos for this site by accident. There are 3 I upoaded by mistake and I don't know how to removed them from this site. It is a "Mario" photo, a "ATV" photo and a "Eight Crazy Nights" photo. I was serching through my pokemon photos on my computor and I click on those wrong photos by mistake. Marioandluigibros12345 (talk) 02:00, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
Blocked, thanks.15:39, May 2, 2013 (UTC)