Hello and welcome!Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Check out the many polices we have here.
- Recent changes is a great next stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
- -- Technology Wizard (Talk)) 07:01, September 16, 2011
I would help you, but I don't really have time to help start another wiki, sorry.10:44, September 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Jirachi8. I joined this wiki 4 days ago and was wondering how long you've been on. I would just give you this message on my wiki, but I'm working towards 25 edits. Also, we are both ranked #499 on this wiki. 星のカービイ 00:28, March 28, 2012 (UTC)
Is it okay to ask what the admins of Bulbapedia did to make you mad? I'm mad at one of the Zeldapedia admins because I said sorry for something that I did. It was close to the time that I joined so I didn't know it was wrong. He still hasn't forgiven me and he has the worst bad word (to Christians) on his user page. I don't care if he finds out about this message though, because it's not anything intense. It's not like I'm not trashing an admin on a message. 星のカービイ 01:15, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
Oh my. Banned for a week for regular edits? The only time it is okay to ban somebody for a week is by not following rules that this wiki has. Wait, did you at least check any of the policies first? 星のカービイ 01:21, March 31, 2012 (UTC)