Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Just a heads up Edit
Hey there, welcome to the wiki. A quick heads up, copying straight from Bulbapedia isn't advised, they've got a different license and it tends to get us into trouble. Jazzcookie
A bit more advice. Character pokes don't belong in the type-categories. For example, the Oshawott species is already in that category, so adding Ash's Oshawott to it is kinda redundant. Also, I see you're interested in helping out the anime section, so it's probably worth talking to Hstar (who's in charge of anime) before adding new episodes. Welcome back to the wiki btw :) Jazzcookie 12:05, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Why are you creating Episodes without informing an Admin, PokePower or Project Anime Member? Furthermore why aren't you adding templates to them and why are you adding Major Event Sections and Character sections? If you had made a template you wouldn't needed to have made the headings. Project Anime Members and I are supposed to be taking a break, so if you want to continue creating Episode Articles I would really appreciate it if you could pause and just take some time to learn how to make Episode Articles, feel free to ask me anything, I'm here to help not to criticise. (I hate telling people off.)
Please do not make anymore episode articles before you read this or this. Any episode articles you create that do not follow Project Anime's guidelines from here on out will be deleted. Crimsonnavy (C·S·B) 02:06, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
First, read through the article links I left in my first message, then ask Hstar for help, she is the user in charge of the anime department. If she doesn't message you back right away, look at the coding for existing articles, like DP001: Following A Maiden's Voyage!. Crimsonnavy (C·S·B) 03:48, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
This is very frustrating. I don't want you banned because your edits are in good faith. When you create Episodes you're breaking a lot of Project Anime Rules. You've ignored a lot of my advice and you haven't spoken to me. (Although you have spoken to Crimsonnavy.) Your edits that aren't related to Episode Creating are good but when you create Episodes they're bad. Please speak to me, I hate telling people off. You're a good editor and I don't want you banned, continue editing but please, before making an Episode, speak to me. Also if the Episode is from the Original Series you aren't allowed to create it as we're taking a break from the Original Series so our Synopsis writer can catch up, at the end of April things will change again. Please visit Project Anime and read the News and Rules, it doesn't take that long. If you keep breaking rules you could be banned, and depending on what you do will reflect on the amount of time that you're banned.
Second time.... Edit
Come on now, this will be the second time I've told you this. I'm trying to help you out here so please listen. Don't add character's pokemon to type categories. So that means Cilan's Pansage does not belong in the Grass pokemon category. There's even a message up about this; "type categories are intended for species articles, not, emphasis on not, character Pokemon articles". Please refrain from doing it, it's just a waste of your time. If you need any help or don't understand something then ask, we don't bite! Jazzcookie 07:52, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Please do not add type categories to character Pokemon articles. It looks like you are ignoring all of our advice, if you keep doing so I will have to block you. Crimsonnavy (C·S·B) 23:19, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
PLEASE comment on my idea for an American live action Pokemon movie. Edit
Cloverfield monster 12:27, April 20, 2011 (UTC)Cloverfield monster
User messages Edit
Last warning about editing Edit
Okay, this is the last warning you will be receiving, please do not create any episode articles that do not follow the episode creation guidelines, episodes that do not follow the guidelines will be deleted on sight, and please do not add categories to character Pokémon articles that do not belong there, this includes type categories and Category:Fully Evolved Pokémon. You have been warned about this before and if you violate these rules one more time, you will receive a longer block or even a permanent block. 15:41, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Please read everything on the page-link I gave you, if your episode articles do not follow the guidelines, they will be deleted.
- Being number 1 just has to do with badges, it doesn't prove anything.
- You don't have to add categories, if the page has all of the appropriate categories, they don't need more.
- I have given you all of the links you need to help you edit here, as have other users, so please look through your entire talk page for help. 17:16, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Taking images from Bulba Edit
Hi, please do not copy images from Bulba. They have copyright over all the content hosted on that site, and you are violating it, which causes problems. —
- Filb.de, screenshooting it yourself by finding an anime episode source, that sort of thing. Try searching on google. —
- Second warning. You're well on your way to a block now. Stop uploading images taken from Bulbapedia —
- You went on google, saw a picture on Google Images that was from Bulbapedia and went on to take it. It doesn't make a difference whether you visited Google Images before you took it or you directly took it, it's still taking from Bulbapedia. —
- What I meant by Google was to find a website that hosted episodes. See User:Hstar's userpage for links to websites with Pokémon episodes. —
- Applause for attempting not somewhat not make the image copied from Bulba, but adding "'s" to the file name doesn't change the image proportions, size, etc. You disregarded two warnings. —
- Then do follow the rules —
(Reset indent) Third violation; a month block or so. ChaosVoid 07:32, September 1, 2012 (UTC)