|Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Jantje132!|
|Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
- It started when I had this idea. Wrote the blog and everything and the change was done. But I was not done yet. The pages of the types were named really different from what they had to be named, they were "Ice Pokémon", por example, just like the categories. So the first thing done was to rename every single page to the name it deserved, and istead of only Pokémon as it did, to include everything about the type. That's when I started reconstructing them. 23:07, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Template help
I'm not the best with templates but I think I could help here. Could you please link me to what you have created on your wiki please? Just so I can compare it. It could be something underlying in your wiki's css code or it could just be something as simple as you accidentally not copying a tiny thing.11:23, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I believe it is like that because the templates are in english when they probably should be in Dutch (the roundy template for example). 17:19, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Looks like it's ok if the template isn't written in Dutch (like on this wiki, the coding for this template seems to be in English and it still works). Maybe "NavigatieBar" should be "navbar". If that doesn't work, try asking on the Community Central wiki (the Dutch or the English one), or ask Corey, since he might know how to fix it. Sorry I can't be of more help. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:05, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Re: Template help
Hey there! Could you link me to the template on your wiki please? Thanks!
- Hey! I am so sorry I didn't reply to your message earlier, occasionally I'm not alerted to new messages on my talk pages, and I don't regularly check this wiki.
- To answer your question, I'm not sure exactly what is going on with your template. I've looked at the code, and you seem to have everything needed to make the template work. So I really have no clue as to what's happening there, maybe could could find some help on Getting Technical board over on Community Central, we have a lot more users there who may be able to help you.
- Sorry I couldn't be any help, but I wish you luck!