Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
You are allowed to have images from Bulbapedia - they do not own the images. It's only information and content you can't copy. I suggest you apologise immediatly to Gaehswahan
- Believe it or not, under the Creative Commons license, original images are protected.--Immewnity 20:22, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
- As a response to this:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.--Immewnity 20:41, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
First of all to reply to a message, click on the user's signature, it should lead you to their talk page, (move your mouse slowly over thier signature, when it pops up with talk page you'll know where to click e.g. mine is on the right hand side in my sig) then click Leave a Message (in the top right hand corner) because they won't know you've replyed if you edit their message. Second, if your so sure, then talk to Crimsonnavy and/or Ciencia Al Poder
- Believe it or not, I did contact Crimsonnavy, as he is one of the people who has been stealing. As for the replying, I know how MediaWiki works; I run a wiki myself, and am staff at another: the news section of Bulbapedia. I did do just that on your talk page. I'm not stupid.--Immewnity 20:42, February 19, 2011 (UTC)