Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Thank You! Edit
Finally someone listens to ME!!! Captain Vas has to be stopped! He earses alll kinds of articales because he thinks its "Fun". And We don't like IT!!!!!!!! And thank you for listening to me. I told the admin about it. J@ck* Evanf
Yeah OK User:Duskullbone
I don't copyright from Bulbapedia, 'kay thanks. The only thing I've done remotely like Bulbapedia was split the learnsets and only because said learnsets don't need to be on the Pokémon's page at all, really. People on this website are just incredibly paranoid. SL-samacontribs 18:26, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- What do you mean 'how'? SL-samacontribs 18:38, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Re: AGAIN????????? Edit
Thanks for the warn. I blocked that user because of inserting false information. Sockpupettry isn't a reason per se, only when it's abused for tricking purposes, bypass blocks or doing bad edits. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) 10:57, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- If there's no vandalism I can't block that user. Also, I prefer leave that page unprotected so vandals only touch that page instead of the entire wiki. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) 11:16, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry! I didn't know we couldn't use fanon. I'll make sure to check what I to write. Again Sorry! SpargusCity 15:44, June 14, 2010 (UTC)