|Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Felinoel!|
|Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
|Your administration: Bermuda (talk) • Crimsonnavy (talk) • Ciencia Al Poder (talk) • Jäzzi (talk)|
I deleted it because, in the past, basically everyone who asked that on a page, blog or forum was looking to cause trouble, i.e. a troll. I don't recall anyone asking that question that wasn't looking to cause trouble.19:57, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I undid your recent "contribution" to the Curse forum. As it's fairly obvious at this point in the forum that you are simply trying to start an argument. I'm sure I speak of behalf of the Pokémon Wiki community when I say "please refrain from any form of hostile interaction – implication or not." Thanks for your time. — Wattz2000 13:48, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- ... I am most definitely not trying to start an argument, I am trying to make sure you guys know what you are doing. There was certainly no hostile interaction even slightly implied. He said that Jazz wasn't ignoring my points that she was instead only ignoring my points. That is what he said and you can go look for yourself. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 13:53, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- He never said that Jazzi was ignoring your comments. He was simply trying to calm the conversation by saying that she didn't want to argue over a decisions that has already been made. As Chaos said on the forum, we have past the point of discussing whether we want to move or not, and now we are using the forum to simply discuss any final changes before the community's departure. I understand you may want us to stay, but as I just said, we've already made the preparations to leave. — Wattz2000 14:05, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I wasn't even arguing, I was asking why move at all. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 14:09, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
While you may think this is "unusual", the only unusual thing is the fact that you find it necessary to comment on something that was resolved about five days ago. Or the fact you find the desire to uh... really not do much but question what the purpose of this wiki is. (Which, if you need a refresher on what you said, is "Hey umm... what is this? Isn't there Bulbapedia?") I really don't see how you have the right to claim anything this wiki does as unusual since you don't actually edit here. TL;DR: Don't comment on something that is resolved and don't claim thing to be unusual when you don't even know the ins and outs of this wiki. Thanks! – EnemyPeacemaker 20:27, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I get emails when something gets edited. Just because something is resolved does not mean that a side comment cannot be made. Check the date on that. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 20:29, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Then unfollow the page. It's not your talk page anyways. And when something is resolved, I'd prefer "side comments" not be made, as it opens things back up for discussion. And if you get emailed when his page gets edited, then you need to stop following his page. – EnemyPeacemaker 20:33, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Okay So I hate to have to do this, But if you don't unfollow Wattz's talk page, and stop comment on his talk page when the conversation doesn't involve you. I'm going to have to ban you. Your next offense is a ban for 2 weeks.
- So... I am not allowed to join in on random shooting the breeze conversations that have not yet ended either? That seems unusually strict and unfair..? ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 17:06, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's not on you're talk page, a general discussion or a talk page for article, don't message it or leave talk messages. And Unusually strict and unfair, makes my point, one week is usually to little for most people, yet two weeks will hurt a person who likes the wiki.
- The time wasn't what was unusually strict and unfair, the limitations to where one is allowed to post. Or... is it only me that this applies to? ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 18:56, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Oh that. We got a fuly detailed plot of the episode that is written differeny than that of Bulbapedia so we didn't need the synopsis anymore. That's all, besides, this was an article I wrote anyway.