- Okay, I wonder who since TPG can't do it since he doesn't have the episodes and isn't on Netflix and I think L can't do it either. Ellis99 Volcanion 11:02, March 20, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry about that Energy X I will try to do better on picture names from now on
I will be taking a break form doing news blogs for awhile. I will finish this months news blogs and will be doing a special on the Sun and Moon info which will be out on the 15th of next month. Ellis99 Volcanion 10:07, March 26, 2016 (UTC)
Requests For User Rights
Energy X, why did you remove the photo of the generations? ~~MrLeopold 31 mar 2016 22:42 (UTC)
- Could you upload a .png version of Phoebe's Dusclops since we technically use .png's more than anything for manga. Ellis99 Volcanion 09:41, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
Wild Pokemon sections
I've devised a way on how to add the wild Pokemon sections on places in the games. They will be under tabbers as I have tried to think of a way to add seasons and times to the temps and it won't work. I know you don't like tabbers for pages because you say they make the page take time to upload but it's the only way to do it. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:44, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
TMs and HMs
- It had support as the forum I set up had more support than anything. Ellis99 Volcanion 12:09, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, X. Could you list off what admins and such can do over normal users. I want to know what I can and can't do, because I can't seem to remove categories from some images I uploaded. --Mario101luigi202peach404 17:35, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
Oh, sorry. And I don't see how to edit it. I'm unsure what to do (Once again, I'm sorry for asking that first part).
--Mario101luigi202peach404 18:52, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
The future of Jigglypuff (anime)
The PocketMonsters Fansubs has subbed them. If you click on BitTorrent Tracker, it will show a list of all the episodes, shorts etc. they have subbed. The two shorts of Guardian Signs are near the end of the Pocket Monster Subbed list.--Lordranged7 (talk) 21:24, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for the compliment, I can say the same thing for you. You have written so many plots for mostly episode and chapter pages and now on the character pages. That's also an admirable attitude I am hoping to be able to do that as well and yeah I wish the same thing too, it will help the wiki a lot out if there were more users like that.--Lordranged7 (talk) 17:05, April 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you. Question? Do I not have the option of remaming files as a rollback? --Rai 水 (talk) 19:38, April 12, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, can I report someone to you on the app here? Beaufonville17? He's very over-dramatic and speaks in caps a lot, and it's really annoying. Can you say something to him?--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 22:56, April 12, 2016 (UTC)
Ok. Thanks!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 14:35, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, I was just looking through some of my old contributions on some wikis and saw that I did a few naughty things on this wiki including talk pages and vandalizing page names. Just wanted to say sorry for the old stupid me. Thanks! Mismagius Star (talk) 20:34, April 13, 2016 (UTC)
Info box mess
I don't mean to mess up the Pokémon info boxes, but every time the added information just swapped place by itself when I use the Visual Editor...Diana Lover (talk) 05:35, April 15, 2016 (UTC)Diana love ReadingDiana Lover (talk) 05:35, April 15, 2016 (UTC)
I have sprites for all of Unown's forms in X and Y. How would I add them all to the page?
--Mario101luigi202peach404 17:12, April 15, 2016 (UTC)
Questions about the citation of sources
First off, I found another source that seems to be pretty well received - Serebii's AttackDex entry on the move. I hate to leave any article uncited, so I'll replace that now if that's okay.
Secondly, I wanted to ask - what's the reason behind the "don't cite/copy Bulba" rule? Have they given you guys trouble in the past or something?
12:03, April 20, 2016 (UTC)
I was thinking of moving the top section to the bottom so it's on top of the moves section of the three temps when put together. What do you think? (It might also showcase the image a bit more) Ellis99 Volcanion 10:46, April 21, 2016 (UTC)
I have applied for PokePower. You can vote if you'd like. --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:16, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
Please do something about Eveegirl03 on the app. He keeps making posts like he's on Facebook or whatever, when that's not what the app is for, and he just cussed me out, which pissed me off, and I reported it.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 21:02, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 22:09, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I think it would be confusing to have minor character that don't have any counterparts and have their Pokemon in the debuts section. Having one or the other seems weird to me. Ellis99 Volcanion 09:41, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
Pokemon Adventures heads up
Just to let you know coming this fall the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire chapter will be released by Viz in mini-volumes and the release dates for the first two volumes are already posted on Amazon. Check it out if you wish. -Adv193 (talk) 23:37, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
Are you good with GIF images? I need a little help if you ever get the chance. --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:16, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
Well, if you look at my userpage, the GIF I have on there is all glitched out and stuff. Do you think you can fix it for me? --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:30, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
That's okay. I will do that. Thanks! --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:00, April 29, 2016 (UTC)
So, what's going on with the app?--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 23:01, April 28, 2016 (UTC)Well, I use my laptop to go on the app online, and it was working before, but now it looks like this: , and when I try to make a comment, this is what it tells me: . But when I go to it on the app on my tablet, it still seems to be working, so why is it no longer working when I check it out through my laptop?--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 15:21, April 29, 2016 (UTC)
Nevermind, I got it. I was using a link from one app to that one, and just changed the URL to pokemon, even though I know the number was different, but it didn't use to be that difficult to get like that.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 15:30, April 29, 2016 (UTC)
I just wanted to know who created how the font looked on page sections. I want to know this because sections "=== ===" and "==== ====", look too similar in a page. For example, one page Roost, the "Effect" section looks just like its subsections (Contests, Super Contests, Contest Spectaculars). I would like that problem to be fixed. --Rai 水 (talk) 00:29, May 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you. The difference is a bit more noticeable now. If you could make the font more different to make the sections more distinct, I'd appreciate it :) --Rai 水 (talk) 17:19, May 2, 2016 (UTC)
I honestly don't like how the "For" template is written. Not only that but what's the point in saying for other variants when it's only one other. You might as well direct it to the other one as I did using my "Variant" template. If it's more than one other variant than that's when "other variants" should be used. I might not link to the disambuigation page but, honestly, people only make disambiguation pages when three or more pages share the same name. --Rai 水 (talk) 17:10, May 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Technically, how two pages with the same name usually are done is whatever came first would be the original and the other in parenthesis. For example, I'm not sure, but if Adventures came before the anime then, "Jasmine's Steelix (Adventures)" would be "Jasmine's Steelix". Its variant would be Jasmine's Steelix (anime). --Rai 水 (talk) 17:33, May 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I have an idea. How about using this format. "This page pertains to [the Steelix owned by Jasmine in the anime. [If you are looking for a page that shares the same name], see [Jasmine's Steelix] (Disambiguation). It both describes what the page is about and links to the disambiguation page. Seeing as it directs the user to all one or more variants, putting "See Also" for pages like Jasmine (anime), there would be no need to put its counterpart in See Also. It's redundant. And makes the disambiguation useless. --Rai 水 (talk) 17:44, May 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Hy im back i make a photo for spoink from pearls are a spoink best friend but the quality of video was soo good aasdsd 17:50, May 5, 2016 (UTC)aasdsd i hope its good the signature
- Okay i have been pretty busy trying to make pages look as organized, informative and nicely designed as possible. On the Move Infobox I got rid of the affect (decided that a template would be better to use to represent what targets are targeted from a move) and the secondary effect (It's already explained in full detail in the effect section in the overview. I also decided to make a description template to list all games version descriptions. I also did a little redesigning of the templates. See Aromatic Mist as example of what a move page should properly look like. --Rai 水 (talk) 19:01, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
Not really, just need a little opinion. I'm wondering if the Trainer (XY119) and Trainer's Scizor (XY119) are too minor (too little appearance). I think I had this discussion with you before about the Origins characters, but kind of forgot about it.--Kyurem147 (talk) 21:49, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- No, the temp would have different variations of a character, for instance like Ash. The header of the temp would say Ash while in the list or lists, it would have the different variations of him. If you go to the wiki an go to, lets say, Kite Tenjo, you'll see the temp at the bottom of the page then you know what I mean. Ellis99 Volcanion 11:08, May 14, 2016 (UTC)
Just following up on what you said a few months ago - I have more time now, and would like to be an admin again if possible. I mainly want to focus on the game pages and maintenance, I don't plan on blocking anyone besides the obvious vandal or spammer (I'm in a different timezone than you and Lordranged, so that would be beneficial in that regard). --Shockstorm (talk) 21:19, May 15, 2016 (UTC)
Tank ya for deleting some page that somebody made.
Ah, I didn't consider that. I just assumed it something only Ellis decided to do. On desktop it's kinda annoying since it pushes stuff down, but you're right. I'll leave it at the top then. --Shockstorm (talk) 19:02, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
I just thought it'd be better that way. Because putting the term "twerp" would be like taking Team Rocket's side. Because the heroes and TR dislike each other, we all know that. And I thought that term and foe would be the same. I had no idea you didn't like that idea.--Jokeman20 (talk) 19:15, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Voice Actor Pictures
Sorry for getting back to you so late on this. What are you preferred dimensions for their pictures? Are there set standards for source photos that are more long than wide, more wide than long, or square-shaped? HubStyle (talk) 20:15, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
User Rights Update
- I feel that it should be used when appearance or personality sections don't that much info as other temps tell users about other things, like the incomplete plot temp tells that the plot needs info and the empty temp tells that a section is empty. Ellis99 Volcanion 11:37, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
The BW100 Pokemon
Do you think that Cher's Roserade, Mona's Lilligant & Moira's Cinccino should be changed into Roseradette, Lilligantette and Cinccinoette representively and also count them as nicknamed Pokemon? Diana Lover (talk) 12:17, May 27, 2016 (UTC)Diana loverDiana Lover (talk) 12:17, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
Hi, Energy X!
A user recently nominated Pokemon for inclusion in our gaming footers program. Would you be interested?
About Nectaria being Inactive
Hi Energy X,
I know it's been sometime now about Nectaria's Inactivity here & other wikia's/wiki's community's lately, i know i haven't been intouch as a user but i wanted to let you know that i've been doing well as well as doing anime for my blogs alot and have noticed something's,
'It's what Nect said to me About Ellis99 i think a year ago it's still on the other community Answers & Question of pokemon 'recently it has gotten me abit concern about his oh recent troubles,
She said something about him removing info in some of the articles on here as she told me about it countless time and yet it looks like he said some things to her as well i know of it now but if there is anything i wished is to become a admin on here,
You know not to be totally active or anything but just to keep watch over the whole community of pokemon and yet i only question myself why does Ellis99 want her demoted from admin? i mean inactivity i know of but really come on?
'Look at me i'm still a admin on two wikia's/wiki community's 'Vortex & Answers/Question's can't she be a admin even if she's inactive think about it Anyways.
If you'd like to talk i'll be more ear's and active more during days/nights doing anime info if needed..