How does it make sense to you that we bold the species of the Pokémon, when it has its own name. It's not like Dawn's Togekiss, where its name or what it is is both Togekiss. --Rai 水 (talk) 11:41, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
You caught me editing the article. You published an edit while I was editing, meaning I had to place my differences into the article. I just didn't see the part where the infobox was edited. Energy X 09:35, June 27, 2016 (UTC)
I'm out of town and the internet connection is hugely limited here in case you post something and I don't immediately respond. Therefore, I may have to catch this week's episode on Hulu as the program I use to watch these episodes while they're airing requires an internet connection, which also means I can't connect to the Japanese internet connection I have either until Friday. PokémonGamer* 15:54, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
I have seen around about a template you are making. I support, if that does anything. Is there a forum or anything? --Mario101luigi202peach404 20:46, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
Yes. --Mario101luigi202peach404 19:13, July 7, 2016 (UTC)
Mind that there are a lot of instances that one cannot really determine if a Pokémon evolved or if the character just has another ones. Like that Celosia's Doublade, it never was stated that it evolved, right? It's but an assumption. At least Norman's two Slakoth indicate they evolved (since that incident happened years before the RS arc took place). Energy X 11:12, July 14, 2016 (UTC)
One other thing. If you could, try to spend more time on the discussions feature. These days, it's quite hard for me alone to moderate the whole thing. A lot of times there are comments in foreign languages, which violate the rules. Energy X 19:23, July 14, 2016 (UTC)
Continuing to edit war and add templates to pages that don't need it will get you blocked for even longer. You have been told not to do this many times by myself and others. There's so much that needs improvement here, and we're not going to tolerate you wasting our time with this nonsense. --Shockstorm (talk) 08:56, July 31, 2016 (UTC)
- Shock, who the hell is "our" or is it just you, show me a conversation where there is more than just you and Ellis and I'll put the block back on, otherwise you and I are going to have issues.
- Ellis: No, I meant to leave it on your page as well, regardless of that fact, I'm tired of Shockstorm simply banning people who disagree with him.
- Should've thought of that. But it didn't offer much, since the links connect to the game page, not the anime one. Still, thanks. Energy X 12:24, August 14, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm going to let you know that with the different types of appearances in a media a move can have, it'd be insane to keep using the boxes we have as it'd be a bunch of boxes piling up on each other. I mean I'm working on uploading images from side games like Pokémon Colleseum and Pokémon XD. That's two more seperate boxes on top of who knows how many others. Even if we did remove the boxes, all we'd be doing is delaying the inevitable. More images will uploaded and if we the load of data already on the page, it'd be slower loafing time. So wouldn't it best to just make a gallery subpage dedicated to the move? We it really hurt? We also have to consider the different ways a Pokémon uses a move in the anime and manga, not just the different appearances it makes per region. That is an important aspect as well. The reason why I'm fighting so hard is due to me mainly working on move pages and move images and would like a organized system. Have a page with all the formal things and a subpage for the images instead of crunchinh it on the same page. This will save loading time for the main page and loading time would hardly a problem on the gallery page as I mentioned that Pokémon by Generation categories include images, most with over 150 images and still loads rather fine. Most galleries won't even have 100 images. So please reconsider. --Rai 水 (talk) 01:59, August 28, 2016 (UTC)
Hey gotta question regarding Anime
Hey Ellis99 i am looking over Ash's pokemon in the Pokemon games & anime & i'm wondering will Ash capture anything in x & y series to finish up a pattern sorry if i mespelled it but yes looking over the pattern we see:
Butterfree & Beedrill - Who are Bug's but part Poison & Flying
Raticate & Snorlax - Normal types
Corphish - Water
Box 2 has Infernape & Pignite who are Fire/Fighting
& we have Krookadile who is Dark/Ground
So looking at the Kalos's only pokemon would Ash have cought anything off sreen? if so who would you predict him capture? Also for the final capture out of these three who would you choose from & why?
I see you don't know & only writers do know, okay then i'll put something down for now & then if Ash does capture something depends on who i'll have it as a 50th/52nd pokemon for him, Thanks for the message reply, Kind Regards,Trainer Micah (talk) 08:39, September 7, 2016 (UTC)
I see, About Brock returning it's best for him not to return reason is becouse he's running a Pokemon Center in johto remember the special episode that Cilian had that's the one that featured his return then there's ash in his flashback, so yes i think it'd best for him to be featured only in flashbacks.. So you notice Kind regards thanks for the reply...Trainer Micah (talk) 13:53, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I see Dawn is doing contasts while Iris was chasing Rayquaza home i wounder if she made it home? other then these Characters returning i'd like to see serena but she may stay in kalos...
So For Alola i think it's best we wait til thursday to see what the big announcement is? I'd like to see what ash's alola pokemon are so we can see them ahead of time other then that yep i see.
I got your message, Thank you for the reply, All i will say for now is wait til thursday to find out,
I see it this one index2.shtml look's wow so thinking on it:
Ash'll have a new set of clothes, looks the same as the male character of Sun/moon, as a first look, 2nd is i knew Pikachu wasn't going anywhere so his team of Kalos's is going to Oak's & we see some of Ash's new team of Alola, & lastly *laughing* Ash's going to school *laughing* sounds like a great series, can't wait to see it... & also it looks like were going to see Ash get a Z ring cool!
So his Team is Pikachu Rotom Rowlet & Popplio & what i don't know on is Litten & Rockruff which look's like is part of it so yeah,
Ah! i mispelled some words here & there anyway:P i think i see Mellow getting Litten while the Professor has Rockruff anyway i corrected some stuff.. So you notice, Kind Regards...Trainer Micah (talk) 18:56, September 14, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Ellis, I got your message, thank you for the reply, By the way you know my adoption about Pokemon Vortex Communities right?
Well i did another one & it went great! So now i'm admin/buro on three wikis that's:
I recently tried that it didn't go so well, If you feel like they should be merged then i recomand talking to her Merrystar about this i'll say this though i think it's best to keep them seperated for now okay so you know/notice, I chat with you later's... Kind Regards...Trainer Micah (talk) 11:40, September 15, 2016 (UTC)
I'll be adding the episode image for this one after I check the Pokémon Quiz segments to see if they're correct, since I added them purely based on silhouette during the airing and the one in XY135 turned out to be Hari-san. The reason we didn't have this is because this is a one hour airing so we never had a preview for this episode. The preview is actually on the Hulu version of XY135. PokémonGamer* 11:27, September 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, I'm going to have to grab them from the IRC file server for #Pokemon-Neogenesis because that's where I can get the episodes. PokémonGamer* 11:32, September 15, 2016 (UTC)
I just wanted to say hi and ask how you are doing. --Mario101luigi202peach404 13:31, September 17, 2016 (UTC)
That's good. I just wanted to ask, as I haven't been too active for the past month. I hope to be more active again. --Mario101luigi202peach404 02:41, September 23, 2016 (UTC)
See, that's the deal with the infobox. It is a mistake to simply add that category, when you got characters like Gabby and Ty and Tate and Liza, which are male and female.
- Not every. Even so, what purpose does it serve to split by gender, then? It makes sense to do on Pokémon pages (since there are instances where number of male Pokémon isn't the same to female Pokémon). Besides, we already have some examples of some genderless characters (aka robots), and even those that are male and female (aka a duo of characters). Energy X 08:28, September 22, 2016 (UTC)
- All right, go on then. But the fault lies in the template, and that's what should be corrected first. Energy X 08:37, September 22, 2016 (UTC)
I do seem to recall there were some scenes of Pokémon Adventures manga that were actually colored (specifically, the Ruby & Sapphire arc). Could you find them anywhere? Energy X 22:37, September 27, 2016 (UTC)