Yes, in a sense, you could say that.
Actually, no. Do you not see most of these people left Wikia a long time ago? If not, they just don't want to edit here. Have you read Jellochuu's user page, even? Energy X 13:00, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Do I get appreciation for my work, because my motivation for this wiki is lost for a very long time. KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 14:44, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I thought about it and... thanks for your offer, but I have simply no interest in this wiki anymore. KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 11:10, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Hi there
No thanks. I have no intentions on editing any wikia at the moment. I am busy with a lot of things.
Once again, you decided to leave a bunch of messages on people's talk pages, despite a) you already did this before and it didn't help, and b) it's really none of your concern. --Shockstorm (talk) 18:25, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Because it's not only not working, as you can see by the responses you've gotten, and you have no business spamming people's talk pages with your poorly-written nonsense. You really need to get a clue. --Shockstorm (talk) 22:19, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, this is your final warning. Today I've already had to rollback multiple edits from you, and even protect a page due to your edit-warring. You do not get to go around harassing people about their editing habits and real life responsibilities, particularly since many of them aren't even active, and don't appreciate being bothered. Continue to waste people's time and disregard admins, and you will be blocked. --Shockstorm (talk) 07:14, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
- exams--My ProfileTalk to me 09:04, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
Well, Shock seems to have a disagreement with your edits. It is best not to pry further, which is why it is best to stick with the jobs we might have for you. Anyway, I guess you could continue updating the anime pages (DP Series) with the names, or you could assist us with the image names. Energy X 07:49, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
So 4 new megas' huh? I knew it was matter of time before steelix got it.----
I have seen the new Mega Evolutions of Glalie and Steelix and they looks cool! It's great to see that more of Ash's Pokémon got their Mega Evolutions (and Brock's too)! I think it's not a bad idea to see a Mega Butterfree, a Mega Beautifly and a Mega Dustox! Those choices are good too! Nectaria (talk) 20:37, October 14, 2014 (UTC)
It seems that Hoopa will be the star of the second XY movie (maybe because of its mega evolution?) but we shouldn't created a page for it untill it became a revealed pokémon! Nectaria (talk) 21:43, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
Well, we lack content, though that is something we all want to change. However, it is not just that, but the history of this Wiki itself. I've seen many users that copied info or images from Bulb, decreasing our influence. Energy X 08:48, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
Don't constantly ask other people to undo changes I've made, especially when you leave out important details (ie, making it sound like I deleted someone's only signature, when in fact it was their second one). If you have a problem with something I've done, then talk to me. I'm not going to allow you to lie or make false accusations towards myself or any others. If you try going around people and lying about them behind their back, it's just going to end up hurting yourself. --Shockstorm (talk) 23:21, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the info, I created the page. I will add pictures to it later.