|Welcome to the world of Pokémon, DragonSpore18!|
|Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
|Mewtwo has chosen DragonSpore18 to be Featured User!|
Well, it will be hard, but I am asking you to edit on the Johto League Champions character articles, to fill in those that are missing. A list can be found here. You don't have to do that, but I will appreciate it if you would. Energy X 00:08, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, didn't see the broken link, it is fixed. So, would you help out? Energy X 17:33, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
Would you like to become a member of PokéPower, where we can work as a team? Basically, it is an organization (which has not seen much use in some time), so we could always seek new members (Like you!). Your contributions have been recognized, so if you want to become one, just confirm on my talk page. Energy X 00:14, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
Well, I'll recommend you and several other users as nominates. There will be a vote (which shouldn't take long), and once you pass, you become a member.
- Aye, that's how it is being made. And not only for Heracross, but for any Pokémon that has its gender confirmed, whether through gender differences, a certain move (like Attract) or claimings of an character. Energy X 23:25, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
Pokémon Baccer World Cup
Ah, when you encounter <br> code tag, I'd appreciate if you could change it to <br /> instead. The deal is that some Internet browsers do not support the first code tag, they don't work properly. Energy X 19:29, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
Ash newst pokemon
how are you i was wondering for ash newst pokemon he has shown to be able to have good stamina and ennduranc eto stay in battle that he took alot of damage by ursuring, condulker, and other porkemon even though he waas saved by the old leader of the pokemo n inn the forrest he was still in bad shaped but he still mange to ahve great battle agaimst ash and it was draw so should his personalty will say he endurable ansd great staima pokemon to be in thus team. Gian94 (talk) 16:46, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
- First, sign your posts with ~~~~ rather than using "unsigned" template.
- About the job, it is simple. Compare Bulbapedia pictures of anime characters or Pokémon, then upload any picture that looks the same on Bulbapedia. It'd be best if you could upload over our images (with the same name, unless the names are ugly, like "250px-Masmasafsdbf.jpg" or somesuch). The categorization still applies. If you want the job, I advise you to start with pages like Ash Ketchum, Kenny (Sinnoh), Brock (anime). If you have any further questions, please, just ask. Energy X 16:46, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Mm, if it is the characters you think of, we prefer English, dub names. If none is given currently, just leave Japanese name until the episode is aired. Also, the order is alphabetically, from A to Z. Is that what you wanted to know? Energy X 16:32, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
Well, I made some alterations to the template (was surprised you made them). Anyway, it seems you know how to make the template, so once you make them, please tell me to review them. Energy X 20:21, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
- You should run for Rollback since you know how to edit quite well. Ellis99 CODE XANA 21:16, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Could you make a page
- The reason why I sent you a message is because you great with creating anime character pages. Ellis99 CODE XANA 19:32, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, but the next time you are going to add manga images, you need to do these following things:
- Add a source in the summary, from which manga site you got the image
- Properly categorise them with [[Category:(arc) volume # Pokémon (moves)]]; where (arc) is the name of the arc (Red, Green & Blue, Yellow, Gold & Silver etc.), the # is the number of the arc (1, 2 or 3, depending on the number of the arc), while moves are only in moves.
For example, see here.
I think you should be aware you should be aware you need to categorise all images, or, at least, ask me which category to insert.
That is to say, for Japanese voice actor images, insert [[Category:Japanese voice actor images]]. Same goes for English, just change "Japanese" to "English".
Could you find
Ah, but you think those facts are true. I have never heard that Jigglypuff being called like that; must've been a user that "made" a new name for it. In any case, I doubt it is official, so it is now named as Giant Jigglypuff. Energy X 18:33, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
That who Team aqua agent who appeaed in Stairway to Devon is he a grunt? Should Team Aqua Agent's Crawdaunt or is still related Team Aqua's Crawduant?--Kyurem147 (talk) 23:27, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
Well, if you are going to add interwiki links, please mind to put them below categories. Plus, the other Wikis might not have all articles we do, so keep an eye out. Also, it would be better if you could put English links on Spanish wiki instead of here.
Sorry Spore, but this time I thinking logically. Though they do have the same markings I don't they're same pokemon. The first starters died before fully evolved ones were created. I doesn't even say if Mewtwo revived them.--Kyurem147 (talk) 00:52, September 15, 2014 (UTC)
Hey spore I'm not one for formalities, but for a item like this that's not found on bulb or anywhere else for that matter. I think The Ultimate Weapon is more appropriate. Plus is also sounds a little more how I put makes more sense.--Kyurem147 (talk) 18:59, September 18, 2014 (UTC)
Hmm... Spore I want to ask you one thing. You are adding category of Pokemon movie characters in many pages such as Ursula, Bertha etc. These characters only appeared in opening or endings. I don't think they deserve this category. However major movie characters such as Alice should be under this category. What do you say?--Monfernape_If any problem? 10:41, September 19, 2014 (UTC)