Well, most of the articles that are in "Candidates for deletion" are good enough to be deleted. Well, I'd say that the bot had a glitch, so it is not much of a deal, since those pages were restored.
- In addition, could you remove images from the "Generation" categories (located here under the "G"), and relink [[Ash]] to [[Ash Ketchum|Ash]]? Thanks. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:52, July 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, I guess it can go, since it directly links to the article. While you are at it, it might be good to change these links:
[[Misty]] → [[Misty (anime)|Misty]] [[May]] → [[May (anime)|May]] [[Brock]] → [[Brock (anime)|Brock]] [[Dawn]] → [[Dawn (anime)|Dawn]] [[Iris]] → [[Iris (anime)|Iris]] [[Cilan]] → [[Cilan (anime)|Cilan]] [[Serena]] → [[Serena (anime)|Serena]]
All right, it is not that it has to be done immediately. We'll wait.
Ah, Shockstorm found a problem; that would change all links, even if they are intended to be for game characters. All right, apply those changes only to episode pages. Energy X 10:12, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Aye, it is good, although this is missing:
[[Ash]] → [[Ash Ketchum|Ash]]
Never spoken to you before, but could your bot be used to create a standard for characters, i.e. Tower Tycoon Palmer's page layout is perfect example to use on other characters on this site. Regards Ellis99 I'm feeling the flow! 19:55, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
On pages using Template:Trainer, would you mind changing the parameter:
|ItemP1 -> |ItmP1
- I made the 1st parameter consistent with the others, since the the coding was inconsistent and lead to people making errors due to the confusing code. So basically I'm asking the bot to fix things so the template will display properly. --Shockstorm (talk) 22:50, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Yep, I'll go ahead and run him through to do that now.
- «Corey» 01:24, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
Ah, there are many more edits needed. One of them is this:
<br> → <br />
- Yep, just started him up to convert <br> to <br />.
- «Corey» 21:14, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Corey. I was told to tell you that we will change the categories of the Pokémon types. Example: "Electric Pokémon" to "Electric-type Pokémon". The old categories have the delete template while the new ones are already created, we just need the change in the pages which, as I know, you can help us with. You can check this blog to know more about the subject. Thanks. 03:00, July 29, 2014 (UTC)