Those talk page messages are archived. Please post new messages in my active talk page.
Ave, magister (Greetings, O Wise One)!
I was browsing the Images and came upon a whole set of uploads by a user named "GardevoirIsHot". These are mainly raunchy fanart of Gardevoir learning a few new "moves" from her "trainer"...you get my drift. The other contributions from this user are nothing special either. The filenames in question, from newest to oldest:
- 06:26, 25 October 2006 Zzzz.gif (file) Gardevoirishot 38 KB (O LAWD IS DAT SUM NIGGA POKEMANS???)
- 06:22, 25 October 2006 Zzz.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 53 KB (GET OUT ASH! IM PISS!)
- 06:14, 25 October 2006 Delayclose.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 34 KB
- 06:11, 25 October 2006 Wikisaregay.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 156 KB
- 06:05, 25 October 2006 1136198053360.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 46 KB
- 06:04, 25 October 2006 1139652250409.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 33 KB
- 06:02, 25 October 2006 1136197371547.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 36 KB
- 06:02, 25 October 2006 1136197414706.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 34 KB
- 06:01, 25 October 2006 1136197629874.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 34 KB
- 06:01, 25 October 2006 1136197751142.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 80 KB
- 06:00, 25 October 2006 1136197816489.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 44 KB
- 05:59, 25 October 2006 1136196868308.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 72 KB
- 05:59, 25 October 2006 1136196617045.png (file) Gardevoirishot 24 KB
- 05:58, 25 October 2006 3_.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 25 KB
- 05:55, 25 October 2006 Mudkips.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 42 KB
(The ones with numbers for filenames are the worst.)
Please make the Bad Things go Away...(and the user too, if you can swing it). -- Marius the Wanderer 07:57, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
The "placeholder" pages I created for the Legendary Dogs now have short articles on them. Never let it be said that I don't clean up my own messes! (Sorry 'bout that...) -- Marius the Wanderer 23:03, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
No, I'm not rewriting it. Like I said, I wrote it for both Bulbapedia and Pokemon Wiki, changing the coding so it would be compatible for both. I am not rewriting it, there'd be no point in me working twice as hard when you're just going to get the same text. ShinjiLover 10:27, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you. Now, I'm not insuinuating to go out and just change coding, mind you. =] I'm glad we came to an understanding before I made a total idiot of myself by losing my temper. ShinjiLover 19:38, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
You cannot change one or two words and expect to be safe in terms of copyright violation. The order of your points is the same as Bulbapedia's. That's not a coincidence. There is no substantial difference between this wiki's content and Bulbapedia's--it is plagairism. According to plagairism.org, (http://www.plagiarism.org/learning_center/what_is_plagiarism.html) that can include "changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit," which is precisely what Pokemon Encyclopedia is doing. The fact that you change one or two words in each of our points, but leave them in substantially the same order and with the same content, means it's still a copyright violation. Evkl 19:49, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- You're missing my point. It's obvious that the information on your Platinum page is taken from Bulbapedia. If you give us attribution, we'd be willing to call it a day and all smile and be happy. We have tags that allow attribution to be given. Even though Wikia is commercial, we'd waive the noncommercial part of our license for you guys. But we'd really like the attribution. Changing the order, or even a few words, isn't enough to get around the fact that you guys are currently violating our copyright. If you're willing to say "This article contains information from Bulbapedia," we're willing to say "thanks" and leave the issue alone. Evkl 20:25, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Joe's page is actually a perfect example of what isn't a copyright violation. It has the same information, but in a substantially different form than Bulbapedia. Order isn't just changed, the whole sentence structure is. Look, our goal isn't to preventing you from existing. But we do want, at the very least, you to cite Bulbapedia when you are copying off it. And it's clear that copying is precisely what Pokemon Wiki is doing. Evkl 20:40, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- As I've said repeatedly, wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit that it was copied, cite us as a source, and call it a day? Even when Bulbapedia's back up, we aren't just going to let copyright violations slide. Our copyright is important to us. Yours should be important to you. I'm sure you'd be similarly insistent if another wiki copied the information you worked hard to compile. Evkl 20:51, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- You have no idea what you're talking about. Wikia is commercial. We'd be willing to waive the noncommercial demand of our license--and basically acknowledge this as a 'non-commercial entity' within a larger organization--so long as the attribution part of our license is satisfied. Since you seem to be unwilling (per Charitwo's removal of attribution) to even give us the attribution we request for stealing our work, we need to pursue further action. That's the nice thing about discussion. You can't just say "have a nice day" and expect us to leave. We are going to protect our copyright. We have a right to do that, and we intend to protect what's ours. If you notice, "we," Bulbapedia, comprise the work of literally thousands of people, all of whom willingly gave away their work under a specific license (CC-attribution-noncommercial-sharealike). That work is now being stolen from them and the place they intended it to be displayed, used without attribution, on a commercial site. I don't think you have to worry about us being the bad guys here. This wiki is knowingly violating our copyright and perpetuating the problem by looking the other way or outright denying the problem existed in the first place. It's absolutely shameful what you guys are doing. Evkl 13:59, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
You're saying telling the truth is wrong?--Jack's Posse Fic 19:11, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Ash Ketchum, Pokémon Platinum Version, James, and hundreds of images. So u still think telling the truth is wrong?--Jack's Posse Fic 19:15, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Check out the Edit history of James. BP's own The Trom fixed it so u could be original--Jack's Posse Fic 19:29, 5 April 2009 (UTC) You can show me around and like what you guys expect or something.--Fusion Aquaabyss 01:51, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for blocking that evil witch, Amy Cotton. Can you make a temple for the Ban thing to tell that horibal user she is no more? Thank you, Emilyc 03:18, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
Sorry about that. Can you never talk to me again? Emilyc 12:02, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
Grouchy. Emilyc 13:57, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for taking care of it.
You mentioned a while back in the "Some suggestions" forum that you could setup and translate a few templates from the Spanish Pokémon Wiki to this one. Off the top of my head, I know we need templates for Moves, Locations, Episodes, and Sprites. Currently, there are infoboxes for Pokémon and characters. Of course, it depends on if you still want to do it. If you do though, it would be a great help to this wiki. -- Captain Vas 17:36, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. -- Captain Vas 20:49, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Alright, thank you. I'll look into it soon and maybe tweak the aesthetics, so as to conform to the other templates. But the overall structure and features will remain the same. Also, the type images shouldn't be too hard to find in English, so I'll get started on that as well. -- Captain Vas 23:31, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
you know that purge article was MINE and you deleted it because all it said was "ds action replay." I do not have an account, but I am not happy with the deletion of my first and own article, "purge".
haha i am gonna make another purge
How's it going?--188.8.131.52 18:42, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
How's it going? It seems like no one is ever on this website anymore.--Kinkum 20:29, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Sorry...*Sigh* What a Drag
Rename a page?
Sorry, if you notice, I edited your page a bit. Don't worry, I just deleted one of the messages I left on here. But anyway, how do you rename a page. I have created a page called Pokemon world but I nned to change the name to Pokémon world. So how? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mongoose575 (talk • contribs)
The move infobox does not appear to be working properly with Psychic- or Grass-type moves (the colour around the edging is not showing up). You can see what I mean with Magic Coat, as opposed to a move with a different type such as Poison Jab or Aqua Tail. I think it is only doing this for Grass and Psychic type moves. I was wondering if you might know what the problem is?--Bootsyt123 21:16, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
Moved from user page:
"Hello there,i have a question,who is your favorite pokemon?
Gillstar45 11:57, September 11, 2009 (UTC)Kim Kid34Gillstar45 11:57, September 11, 2009 (UTC)"
User:Votaw (contribs) has been copypasting from Bulbapedia. I have reverted some pages to their previous versions, and marked pages he started for deletion. If you could follow through on this, that would be great. A temporary block may be in order as well; I'm not 100% clear on your policies regarding this area. thetrom 00:46, October 22, 2009 (UTC) Well ok then but thank you for your answer I like you User:Scytherfan3
- The obvious solution, in my opinion, would be to, if sighted, completely reword altogether.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 21:10, October 24, 2009 (UTC)
I have just implemented some ParserFunctions in my troubleshooter so that when there are articles to delete, you will get pinged about it.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 13:48, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- I made the request to him. If any more pages get tagged for speedy deletion, I'll know.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 14:07, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, good. Anyway, I thought you were the bureaucrat?--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 21:34, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry for my deletion of Piplup! I was deleting a list of page titles that were used to spam over many wikis, and somehow that one got on my list. I've very sorry for the mistake. -- sannse (talk) 18:27, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
Greetings. I was wondering if you were offering any admin positions.
Hugz! --Raineh 00:09, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
I don't want the walkthrough pages to be deleted, so I have removed the Copyright notices on all the walkthroughs. I have read and understand the license summary. Tetrix1993 03:11, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Hey, I was just wondering if I'm allowed to bring over a template from Wikidex. I was thinking the berry template in particular, because I noticed that we don't have one on this wiki. I've already started translating it, but I wanted to double check that it would be okay if I copied it.--Bootsyt123 19:20, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Hello, I would like to provide a complaint about User:Duskullbone. Earlier today, he went to Bakugan Wikia and started vandalizing it with really immature items. The Wikia took alot of damage, and I'm trying to help users who have been threatened by him. I don't hold the Pokemon Wikia responsible, but I would like something done to get him to learn, as it seem like [] and others, [], [] and much more should be from a one purpose account, not a regular user. Thanks, Abce2|I'll be back... 00:14, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
How is the spanish wikia of Pokemon way better. Can you help upload images here? User:Duskullbone
Thank You I will remember that. BTW I am uploading some images from the spanish wikia. I just feel like it. Is something wrong about that? User:Duskullbone
i just saw a picture of gengar eating pikachu,hey,duskullbone can you delete it?-User:pikachu23
I have been running an idea to the admins, sysops, etc. Certain people pick two Pokémon for particular reasons (the admins or whoever participates can choose how to form the match-ups). Then, users would vote for the Pokémon they would support (for actual reasons, NOT for any dumb reasons; once again, they can set those boundaries). After a set amount of days, the Pokémon with the most votes wins. I have received replies from Bootsyt123 and Jargoness. I wanted to know your opinion about this idea. SapphireKirby777 19:45, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Please delete this page, The baddies show User:Duskullbone
He logged on yesterday. User:Duskullbone
I know because i saw on list users. Also why is Gardevoirishot's pictures deleted? User:Duskullbone
06:26, 25 October 2006 Zzzz.gif (file) Gardevoirishot 38 KB (O LAWD IS DAT SUM NIGGA POKEMANS???) 06:22, 25 October 2006 Zzz.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 53 KB (GET OUT ASH! IM PISS!) 06:14, 25 October 2006 Delayclose.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 34 KB 06:11, 25 October 2006 Wikisaregay.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 156 KB 06:05, 25 October 2006 1136198053360.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 46 KB 06:04, 25 October 2006 1139652250409.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 33 KB 06:02, 25 October 2006 1136197371547.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 36 KB 06:02, 25 October 2006 1136197414706.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 34 KB 06:01, 25 October 2006 1136197629874.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 34 KB 06:01, 25 October 2006 1136197751142.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 80 KB 06:00, 25 October 2006 1136197816489.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 44 KB 05:59, 25 October 2006 1136196868308.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 72 KB 05:59, 25 October 2006 1136196617045.png (file) Gardevoirishot 24 KB 05:58, 25 October 2006 3_.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 25 KB 05:55, 25 October 2006 Mudkips.jpg (file) Gardevoirishot 42 KB
I felt like it. By the way what is a hentai and why didn't you block Gardevoirishot in 2006? User:Duskullbone
OK. Would you like to talk about something else or are you too busy. User:Duskullbone
It's OK. BTW I am uploading all of the HGSS Art for the Johto Pokemon. How is that? User:Duskullbone
Reasons or comments:
Ventress112: A great confident editor. With 433 edits which means she/he doesn't need to be blocked because he/she helped the community.
ShinjiLover: He/She may have a bit of temper or so and so, but was very helpful on adding movesets and sprites. Contact me if you want to ask me something.
Hi I am Gengarblood3 from Bulbapedia. Wasn't there something copyrighted that I heard about. In fact I am a blocked user on Bulbapedia. I want to ask you why have all the colors and stuff disappeared from the Pokedex Entries, Pokeboxes, etc. User:Gengarblood3
Please delete this page, Monster cacapoo User:Duskullbone
I see no problems with uploading images with Japanese names if they're going to be used in articles. =/ And I never did see a rule about not using Japanese names either. SL-samacontribs 21:32, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- 1) When I save the sprites, normally the first thing that comes to mind is the Japanese name. And usually I don't even have the article up when I'm getting the sprites (especially considering most are already on my computer), and 2) when I upload them, THAT'S when I go to the article to put the sprites on the pages. Since I already have the sprites on my computer named, I'm not going to go back just to change them to the English name, so, instead, I copy the English name into the description. This will make the sprites easy to find since, when you search, it doesn't just go through the titles, it also goes through the description. Thus leading me back to "there's no problem with it". It all may seem complicated to you, but this is the easiest way for me.
And when Duskullbone says I forget the English names, it's just most, not all. Rattata, Weedle, Pidgey, and the like (most Generation I and a bit of Generation II) are the names I can remember off the top of my head. SL-samacontribs 16:15, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Also ShinjiLover says he/she is forgetting the English names for Pokemon. That is why this guy uploads it in Japanese. Do you get it? User:Duskullbone
ShinjiLover watches the japanese anime as he/she says User:Duskullbone
Block User:Chiki34. I heard that was a sockpuppet and I am a Gengarblood3 from Bulbapedia though it is the same guy/girl who made the account Pikachu23. My friend Duskullbone told me so. User:Gengarblood3
OK then. User:Gengarblood3
Ok then User:Duskullbone
Please delete this page, Penis. User:Duskullbone
Any idea on how to be an admin instead of asking Charitwo who says no you don't need to be an admin. User:Duskullbone
I left a can I be an admin message to Charitwo and I see no reply. Do you know why and can you help please? User:Duskullbone
My sibling created the Penis article again please delete it. User:Duskullbone
OK my sibling is younger than me and he is my brother younger and I said to him to stop creating articles about Private Parts and Imitating Behaviour/Harrassment. Oh and did you catch my can I be an admin message because I need help because Charitwo didn't reply to my message. User:Duskullbone
Thank You very much, you are the best administrator ever besides Jargoness. User:Duskullbone
I asked because look how good I am at contributing and I have 8,968 of edits. User:Duskullbone
Also I really want to be an admin please tell Charitwo that. Will you please do it? User:Duskullbone
Why in private? User:Duskullbone
Is it because other people would be jealous? User:Duskullbone
Phooey that stinks User:Duskullbone
Also can I view this conversation where it is? User:Duskullbone
But how did you talk to him by Skype? by person? What? User:Duskullbone
Well I am pretty angry with Charitwo about not making me an admin because I want to delete nonsense and block users. If you were a Buereaurat would you have made me an administrator? Also I don't like Charitwo I wish his rights were removed. User:Duskullbone
I think his admin and bureaucrat powers should be removed. User:Duskullbone
Do you agree with me if I say that Charitwo is the worst administrator in the world. User:Duskullbone
My concern is will I ever be an admin? User:Duskullbone
Yeah, I found this place in the Hub List, say, I can help. I have Pokemon Platinum, Sapphire,and HeartGold. If you need help, just contact me! Wonderweez 20:34, April 6, 2010 (UTC)Wonderweez
OK thank you. User:Duskullbone
I am Greenlover. As of my name I am in love with Green also I am Duskullbone's brother (Sibling). I apologize for my vandalism I will help this wikia and I am ashamed that you blocked me. I promise I won't vandalize again. User:Greenlover
Because I am angry with Captain Vas reverting all these good edits. I am no sockpuppet of Ventress112. Oh and why is Captain Vas and Jellochuu inactive? User:Duskullbone
If you can contact Captain Vas can you ask him to talk to me because I am angry with him. User:Duskullone
Can you unblock Evanf. I am his brother. Can you please unblock him. What did he even do wrong?
Please help me complete the Template:Party template. PLEASE do it it needs help. User:Duskullbone
Hey can you please undelete that image you just deleted that Rikukitty09 uploaded? I wanted to see it and it is used by him/her. User:Duskullbone
Check the candidates for deletion there is some images to be deleted. I will ask every admin to make sure one is active to do it. Talk Page of Nightmares
You're welcome, though please delete this misspelled image, File:Sabrinaw-Doll.jpg User:Slipknot Darkrai
Ciencia, this is SapphireKirby777. Apparently I have been blocked for sockpuppeting on the Cross-Wiki. This is false. This is the only wiki I have been on and I don't know what Cross Wiki is all about. Save me, please... 184.108.40.206 13:44, April 29, 2010 (UTC) I'M FREE! WHEEEEE! SapphireKirby777 16:58, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm glad to know that --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) 17:01, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, no problem, but I always use short block periods unless there is an evidence that the IP is not a dynamic one. They're usually dynamic IP or viral vandals that never return, so for them it doesn't matter how long the block is. Registered users would be very different. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) 07:55, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
The Pokémon Answers site launched today. Pokémon questions from Wikianswers are being moved there. If you have enabled the Wikianswers widget, you'll now see un-answered questions taken from Pokémon Answers instead of from the Central Wikianswers site. If you would like to customize the widget, you can edit the text at MediaWiki:Answers widget user note. You'll find more help with the widget at Help:Wikianswers widget. If you'd like to be involved and join the admin team at Pokémon Answers, please let me know on my talk page there. Angela (talk) 12:10, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
There are some candidates for deletion. Talk Page of Nightmares
I also wanted to examine Jellochuu's userpage plz Talk Page of Nightmares
Portuguese PokémoN Wikia
Perodoname! Pero todas las otras wikis en portugues de pokemon parecen abandonadas. Decidi crear otra wiki, que funcione.
Boa Dica! Vou tentar adotar esta wiki. Se consegui, rebatizo-a de Pokémon Soul e me afilharei com esta wiki 9se me deixarem). [By DV]
Candidates for deletion Gengarblood3 20:02, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Rough Translation by Hstar 15:31, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Perodoname! Pero en todas las otras wikis Portuguese of Pokemon We feel abandoned. Decided crear otra wiki, it works.
Good Tip! I will try to adopt this wiki. If you got it, renamed it the Soul of Pokémon and I godson with this wiki 9se let me).
Hstar:I think the 9se was a typo and the guy meant to say please.
Pokemon Battle Dimension
Thanks for the advice and support and everything, just so you know (and I hope your proud of me for doing this) I made a new table on the Episode Guide called Pokemon Diamond and Pealr Battle Dimension and the tables nearly complete (I won't be creating any pages/links now) just so you know so go check it out and tell me what you think. I'd also like you to know that I created some new articles and I've linked them to my new table and the tables they're s'posed to go on. I've linked tears for fears into my table, get the show on the road into the hoenn table and I've made some indigo league episode pages, I hope I haven't made you angry....
Hstar 15:28, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Pokemon Battle Dimension
- ) What can I say? This Wiki is pretty amazing, I love working for it, knowing that people visit it and will one day see some work that is mine.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes
I've finished that table so it can now be looked at - some of the japanese names were missing. An update on the Battle Dimension Table - It's complete! I gotta make a new table now for Galactic Battles! If this keeps up we can be ahead of the episodes instead of behind!
The following pages have been vandalised by unregistered contributors;
http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Generation_I (Gym Leader Section)
http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Generation_IV (Starter Pokemon)
Also on the Episode Guide ym table for Galactic Battles won't change size, if you can, can you make each column the same size as the ones in the Battle Dimension Table, thanks because if the table doesn't change size, then I can't add episode lists without it looking proper.
Hstar 13:27, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Pokemon Episodes Season 2
The reason why some episodes are disappearing on Season 2 is because it needs a major clean up, I've finished cleaning up season 1. And I went to check season 2 and for some reason it's got episodes from season 1 in it so please don't take it the wrong way and think I am vandalising it. thx Hstar 17:11, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
thank you =) Sclera1
The following page has been vandalised by an unregistered contributor;
Also I'm not sure but http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Misty was recently edited by another unregistered contributor and it has a picture that says Misty the sexy version so yeah... Hstar 17:13, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Images unallowed to be deleted
1: An image of Shimama's evolution.
2: The duo of unknown Pokemon.
Barry - HELP!
I was trying to edit the page about Barry and I was editing his template but when I saved it, everything disappeared on the page apart from a few words and I don't know why. Do you know anyone that can help? (I've asked Kefalontis) Including yourself? Please.. it was an accident.. ;( Hstar 18:24, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
It happened again.
I tried what you said. I clicked edit this page. Then i edited the template. I clicked ok and i saved and it wents bonkers again. Maybe I'm pressing something wrong but I'm sure I did it correctly. |:[ hmmm confusing Hstar 18:37, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
I've just noticed your edit to Template:CharacterBox, and I'd like to point out that the purpose of that formatting is to make the columns appear on the template, but not pages that include them.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 09:20, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Then we may have a bug on our hands. I've reported it to Wikia here.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 19:18, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
I fixed the news section!
I fixed the news section of the page with help from someone - whoever made those sand boxes and added a picture. I just wanted to inform you there has been some irrelevant deletion for facts from the did you know section of the webpage. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Wiki << Links there just 2 make it quicker. Hstar 13:31, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Made a template
for http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Path_to_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_League but it's turned out wrong, it's got most of the information but it's not in template form, have I got the information typed in wrong or is it not me? Hstar 17:57, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
My Newest Upload
Sorry about that! I need it to stay for a Cross-Wiki project I am doing with my friends on the Club Penguin Wiki, no worries they won't have to edit anything :) -- Ben 100022 :) Talk to me :) 12:17, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Will you Please Block User:Jessica Bowers She Keeps On Spamming This Wiki And My Cat(Blackberry) Is Having A Baby Named Pikachu!!!!!!!!!! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Minunchu70 (talk • contribs)
- Could you also block User: Jay Bowers for the same reason? Crimsonnavy. 14:55, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Block This Guy To
- or something like that. Crimsonnavy. 14:11, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind Crimsonnavy. 14:24, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- i work here.--Minunchu70 14:26, August 21, 2010 (UTC)minunchu70
NO.don't do it.not at all.
Will you please go to MS(Maple Story)make an account,Then Catch me a pet.i seriously need help with that
I am being very nice here, but I beleve that this wiki is very strict, even to the point that almost everyone is blocked forever for even a simple mistake. I see many Pokemon wikis in English, most claiming that they have been created because of this wiki's strict rules. Pokemalia, for example, was created to be the oppiset of this wiki; a friendly wiki. I am admin at the Spyro wiki, and we already have problems since nobody even bothers helping us. You shut off hundreds, while we have only a few each week. You should be a little nicer if you don't want to end up like us, y'know. Just some friendly advice. No harm in these words. UxieLover1994 15:40, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
...for protecting the Jogatto page, that same unregistered user made that page 3 times. Crimsonnavy. 20:17, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Could you block this unregistered user, they keep putting speculation in many pages. Crimsonnavy. 19:50, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Not only that user also created many speculated pages.Sgt Sprinkles 19:52, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- He/her sais that they are real rumors and opinions so they shouldnt be deleted as a defense but rumors are still speculation.Sgt Sprinkles 19:53, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- "real rumors" are rumors. Blocked, since I've kept an eye to his/her edits before and it's the same. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) 19:55, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you and I know real rumors are rumors i was just saying what he/her said but once again thanks.Sgt Sprinkles 19:57, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. Crimsonnavy. 20:21, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
Ggb81 23:27, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Ciencia Al Poder! I'd like to apply for adminship. I plan to be quite more active and I think I can give this wiki a few new cool and helpful things. Please reply ASAP... --Will k reply to me here
Ciencia Al Powder
I need to talk to you about this.
I need to talk to you about this. Don't ban me! Please! And, my friend, crystal286, got banned or suspended. Don't ban me for saying any of this please! I'm just asking, what did she do wrong and when does her ban thing end? I'm just asking! don't ban me! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Diamond397 (talk • contribs)
Re: I need to talk to you about this
thats what she did? Well, I guess you did ban her for a good reason. She said you banned her for a terrible reason but you didn't. Well, see ya later I guess.
As you know all episodes have a little code before their name so we can recognise them e.g. DP105 or IL025. There is a user by the name of frankybob who keeps changing the episode names I am working on which is confusing me as I'm editing them a lot. I've warned him twice and now I have to take action by telling someone responsible who I know - that's where you come in. Can you stop him from doing this further as I am trying to create more episodes for the wiki (my main job) and I can't concentrate/do this well, when I have someone renaming the episodes I have just created and forcing me to rename them. I think I've had to do one about four times which is very frustrating. So please could you help? Hstar 13:55, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Can you make a vandalism template oh and can you block the user franky bob he has been vandalising many articles and he just made it so we cant undo the one on charmander .Sgt Sprinkles 20:30, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
Lier! He is making articles better! He's the one adding sprites! MrArceus 12:52, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
Thank You for the advice! Oh and you forgot to leave your signature after you message. n_n CelestiaStar 19:53, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Hehehe I'm being so clusmy today. I'm sorry about that. ^^;; CelestiaStar 19:57, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
It's franky_bob again!
Hi Ciencia it's been so long, I'd love to ask you a question about the wiki but regretfully it isn't. Once again franky_bob is ruining all my episodes. He keeps making pages where the content is incorrect of copied from Bulbapedia. (IL029 and Dig those Diglett!) Also whenever I'm making episodes he keeps changing the images so that they are exactly the same as Bulbapedia. So my request is that you block him or please could you delete the pages I have mentioned and change the images back to normal. Thanks so much. Hstar 15:55, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah they have been changed - crimsonnavy did that (yay! lol) but I can't seem to be able to write a synopsis on IL029 or any of the Episodes frank_bob has made. He does a good job on this wiki but when it comes to episodes, it's better if me and WILEDEDJONES take care of them after all it technically our jobs! Hstar 16:02, November 12, 2010 (UTC)
User:220.127.116.11 has been creating pages about godzilla monsters and their "signature moves" while User:18.104.22.168 has been creating pages about fake eeveelutions and moves. please ban them. Lord Lizardon 04:51, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I hate to bug you! But there is someone who turned Iris page into hateful spam twice and I'm afraid they might come back, so can you please ban there IP adresse? Here is their page. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 CelestiaStar 04:47, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
New official website
I believe SlipknotDarkrai is Duskullbone. It connects in every way. He put something on my talk page and well, mostly Duskullbone would know. And they both LOVE Darkrai. And there are many ore possibilities that he is him! - Evanf
Thanks for listening, but he is clearly inactive right now. - Evanf
I've noticed there are some articles that need creating. I've managed to find the link to the Wanted Pages http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WantedPages as you can see. I wasn't sure if they (the articles) were on there and I was wondering is there a way for me to do this (add the links) so someone can create the page. If not is there someone I can tell who will get it done and won't mind if I constantly think up unmade pages for them to link? I know you need to be like an admin or something to do this, I'd request to be an admin but there's no point. I'm not really responsible enough. Hstar 17:15, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Bueno, si, creo que emplee mal el término. Me referia a que quienes son los administradores de aqui, y si les parecia que la renovaramos y que fuera identica a wikidex, pero en inglés. No se, fue solo una de mis ideas locas que se me ocurrieron. --Ivo.Lution 20:05, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
Copying from Bulbapedia
I was looking at the Wikia Activity and noticed someone had edited the following page http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Following_a_Maiden_Voyage so I checked to see what they did. I was shocked to see they had completely changed the page so the information was all copyed from Bulbapedia's http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP001 so I cam to you to tell you about http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Emanuel202 please can you change the page back and give him some sort of warning or banning incase he causes further trouble. Yours Hstar 14:36, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! I don't have anyone to talk to because no one is talkin to me in my talk page, so can you talk to me? I kinda fell lonely because no one is talking to me in this wiki :( AdventureWriter28 02:57, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
That User needs Banning
Sorry to bother you again. Remember Emanuel202? The guy we warned never to copy from Bulbapedia again? Well guess what? The following pages have information copyed from Bulbapedia: http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bicker_The_Better
Add that to the previous event with Following a Maiden's Voyage and that's 3 times he's copyed. So the two pages have to be deleted. I think he's done some good work editing Pokemon though but I can't be sure. I'll leave it with you whether he should be banned or not here's his profile link. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Emanuel202 Hstar 19:01, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
I'll stop if it makes you happy! But just so you know in my blog post I stated "Don't think that just because it's a stub, we don't need it" and thats what happening, just what I said. People are deleting the articles. I will stop but you can't just jump to the conclusion I did it only for the badges because that's not nice. I was hoping people would put information into the pages so I wouldn't be told off or have them deleted. I spent ages, and those pages are needed. You guys just had to delete them. Compare to vandalism they aren't that big a threat. I know I'll regret saying all this but you guys have put me in a terrible mood, I'll apologise when I've moved on Hstar 18:45, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
And I voted for you as user of the month you know, now all I get is pages deleted. :( i need to take this out on something ppl aren't realising how angry i am Hstar 18:47, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Archiving and Spanish
Oh, so your spanish huh? Too bad :( Though it's okay ^_^ Also i think you nedd to archive your talk page it's pretty long. Archiving is moving your talk page/renaming your talk page, you will rename it to archive1(not exactly just archive1) so you can have more space on your talk page. Though it's your choice ^_^ AdventureWriter28-Leave Message Anytime 11:18, January 7, 2011 (UTC)