|Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Adrián Perry GZ!|
|Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Well, thanks! I just try to make the Wikis better places, because, as I say, there's always something to correct, that is what I like about them, there is always something to do. Go Empoleon! Go Crobat! 06:18, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
Well, thanks, but since I've started working on the characters' Pokémon, I hardly edit the results, it's just like the results are already there, I'm just removing the extra stuff and some minor editions. About the images, I'm concerned you've already used this kind of images, they're from a Pokémon Wiki in Spanish, they're from Wikidex. Go Empoleon! Go Samurott! 01:59, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Hm, well, I thinko you should focus on the episodes (as they could surely have more attention), but you could just continue with Characters' Pokémon. Up to you. Energy X 08:56, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll go for the episodes, after I finish with Team Rocket's Pokémon, they don't even have the Known Moves box. Go Empoleon! Go Samurott! 11:59, August 7, 2013
Hey, I have to inform you that the templates you used on your user page are not allowed, as it brings a category on your user page which is not allowed. Please try to remove them. Energy X 23:08, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- If you say so, it's okay. But, is there another kind of template I could use? Go Empoleon! Go Samurott! 06:13, September, 2013
- There is one. Actually two after the Pokémon Black and White series finished. The first one has only been released in Japan, it is about Cilan, being in Johto. After his Pansage is injured, he meets Brock and then they try to stop an outraged Gyarados. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg9qdCy7By8
- The other is one is about Iris (also in Johto), being in Blackthorn City. She has a battle with Clair, but this episode hasn't been released yet. Go Empoleon! Go Samurott! 23:52, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
I had a peek at your user page. I can only confirm your words, but know that I am practically the only active admin around here, the others don't have much time around here, plus there are only four of us (and that is not a very good thing, as the place is not patrolled often). Still, if you have seen it, why not just warn me about it? In addition, perhaps you are a material to become a patroller. Energy X 19:20, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, that's what I'll do. Now that I think about it, I kind of felt those words, my words after I had published it. I'll patrol the Wiki and if there's any photo or page that's not necessary, I'll tell you. Also, I'm about to rename my userpage, it'll be shorter know, it'll be "Adrián Perry GZ", just information. By the way, thanks. I'm a genius! For realsies this time! 19:35, December 23, 2013 (UTC)
- You copy the code under the layout headline, then paste it under "Requests for Promotion" headline (with your user name and request for Rollback), then wait until the bureaucrats decide whether to give (or not) you the position, depending on the votes. Energy X 17:52, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
Your editing skills have earned you a spot in the commenting room of FOB. Write down what you want about the fight against Sneasel and Piloswine (nevermind the previou comment, just delete it and place yours). Energy X 00:23, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Splash. This move's Splash. It's one of the 7 moves Wynaut can learn, along with Charm, Encore, Counter, Safeguard, Destiny Bond and Mirror Coat. 19:33, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Do you, by chance, know some of the Character Pokémon's gender (e.g. Lucy's Seviper, it is stated Seviper is female, but I don't know of any confirmations, maybe gender difference?). Energy X 00:32, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
- No, there's no confirmation about Lucy's Seviper's gender. Seviper doesn't have gender differences, so we can't know. It must have "Unknown". Also, I'll be happy to help with any other Pokémon with its gender. 00:40, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Just going to jump in with this: Not sure about the anime or games but I do recall that Lucy's Seviper was mentioned to be a female in the Pokémon Adventures manga. 00:48, December 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, well. No, I didn't know. I thought so, but never actually bothered to check if it had. Thanks. 20:13, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
I noticed that you started cleaning up the Gen IV Pokémon articles. It would be better to focus on Gen V, Gen III or Gen II Pokémon articles, since Gen V lacks a navbox at the end of the article, so if it would be made, it would be good to add it when the "templates" are cleaning up. Energy X 22:24, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
- I see. Yes, I'll go and clean the other generation's Pokémon. Though, I'll finish adding the moves the Pokémon can learn by levelling up. I'm missing around 20 Pokémon of the sixth generation. I'll do both things gradually. But still, I'll do more cleaning. Thanks for telling me. 22:33, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
I am aware that some of the pages need to be deleted, although that requires a bot to delete them all.
About Gen IV Pokémon, it is good you didn't. If you would, you could have also added a navbox template for all Generation IV Pokémon, which has not been done. Well, before you do it, please contact me to make the navbox.
About rollback, I told a bureaucrat to review it, but he only voted. So yeah, I'll have to tell it once more.
Hm, while you can see that Diamond and Pearl episode plots are made, Black and White aren't. Perhaps you can write plots there? If not, you can still edit the characters.
Due to your previous edits, I'd appreciate if you'd put your comment on the battle of Cacturne and Roselia.
- I was thinking if you could edit the Generation II (or V) Pokémon first, then edit Generation IV ones later. Is that okay with you? Energy X 22:40, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah. Doesn't matter, I'll go to Generation II. Also, are the Pokémon I told you okay? 22:45, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- About the commentators, I only want to choose one, and would be Rainbow Shifter. The opening sentence could be related to their types, maybe that even though Claydol's a Ground-type Pokémon, it can learn many Rock-type moves instead of Ground-type ones. Tell me if I'm wrong. 22:59, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I see. Yeah, "Claydol is an ancient guardian doll that came alive by a Princess' wish and Dusclops has an inmense black hole that once it goes inside anything comes out, which of this two Pokémon could win?". Maybe something like that. Another commentor I would like, I would like to see you commenting, but I don't know if you can comment a battle. If not, BlazeFire would be fine. 23:09, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Really? I didn't know that, sorry. But the thing is, I didn't add them, I just fixed them because they were already there. But it's good to know now. Thanks 22:10, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
You do know there is a faster way to upload images? Also, could you insert categories to the images you upload (in this case, you need to add "[[Category:Generation # artworks]]" (without "), with # the number of Generation the Pokémon debuted in. Energy X 19:32, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, it is "[[Category:Generation # Pokémon artworks]]". My bad. Energy X 19:54, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Of course there is a way. In the box below all the images you can upload (above the upload button), you just write the category. However, it must be one category, since it applies to all, not a specific one. Energy X 20:28, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Pokémon by location
I don't think you should insert "[[Category:Unova Pokémon]]" or somesuch, since those Pokémon can appear in other regions, plus there is already a same category with different name.
- I don't insert that category. It comes included with the template GenVnav, which is used for all Pokémon of the fifth generation. All I do is add the template, therefore, the category is also added. 20:55, April 17, 2014 (UTC)