Hi there!Welcome to the Pokémon Wiki and thank you for your contributions! We invite you to log in and create a user name.
Creating a user name is free and takes only a minute and it gives you greater anonymity if that is your wish. In addition, it is easier for other contributors to ask you questions and help you.
- Of course, we hope you continue to make contributions, even if not logged in.
- If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, please visit the Community Portal for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and links to pages that show you how to edit.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site, and inquiries, can be made at the forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. Please sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest.
Missing Image template
Please do not add the Missing Image template to a page unless it applies to the whole page, it is not intended for one section on the page.21:18, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not going to ask again, please don't add the Missing Image template to pages that do not need them, the template applies to the whole page, not one section. 23:32, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
hia ^.^ u should make an account. its fun
Hello. I am here to ask you to please use one to two accounts, a recent checkuser request has revealed that you have more than 15 accounts that you use to edit this wiki. While it is okay to have multiple accounts, it gets sort of out of hand when you are using 17 accounts, it also makes it look like you were avoiding a block at one point. So in short, please use one to two accounts in the future.14:12, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
Please stop changing the colors on the Team Aqua tables, they don't need to be that bright and should basically match the Team's colors like the Team Magma tables do. Also, please use the Preview button when editing, you don't need to push the publish button every time you change something.21:12, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Again, please stop changing the table colors. They should match the team's colors like the Team Magma tables match their colors. 21:38, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hello Please make an account if you are going to continue editing. Thanks!
Removing headers and content
Please stop removing the sub headers and the reward money awarded from pages, it is considered removing content from pages and can earn you a block if you keep doing it. This warning also applies to your user account, which has also done this.14:20, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.|