Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Just letting you know if you have any Anime Related Issues you know who to talk to! Whether it's Characters, Episodes or the Pocket Monsters themselves! If you have time maybe you could check out Project Anime! Leave a message on my talk page by clicking the section of my signature saying "Chief Editor of the Anime Department!" that will direct you to my talk page, at the top there's a button saying "Leave a Message" click it and type your message, making sure you state your subject which you can do by making a heading or typing in the Subject Box beneath/above your message and also make sure you sign the message using four tildes ~ or by clicking the signature button. If I'm not available contact a member of Project Anime. If they're unavailable then a PokePower member and if they are too (which is doubtful as most of us are online) then contact an Admin. I hope you'll take an interest in this wiki and perhaps visit some Anime Articles!
Thanks. I am leaving. I am writing a blog post, and leaving. Consider this a farewell to you. Because I will never talk to you again...... Goodbye, you were the only one who was nice to me. - 20pxSad Bulba....... P.S. Talk to Evanf. He is at my school, tell him you know me.
Bye. I wish we could still be friends.
- I know you are innocent. It is Bulbasaur who isn't. And please start using talk pages instead of blogs now. Thank you. Jello Rabbit! The Bounciest Jello Evah!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU RETARD!
Roleplaying and Blogs
Hi Pikachu, I would like to inform you of our new blog policy. And I would also like to request that you refrain from roleplaying any longer. It is considered annoying and can, and will, irritate many users. If you would like to continue roleplaying, you will have to take this to a roleplay wiki, as this is a wiki for building content. This is simply a suggestion, although if you do continue your roleplaying behaviour, it will turn into a warning. Please keep this in mind and refrain from roleplay. – Jäzzi 23:17, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- If you don't want me to roleplay anymore, I won't. But I must understand, I read the new blog policy VERY thouroughly and it said NOTHING about roleplaying not being allowed. But if you say so, fine. 'Pikachu' 23:20, September 7, 2011 (UTC)'Pikachu'
- The blog policy doesn't say anything about roleplaying, because it's assumed that people wouldn't roleplay, perhaps we overlooked on the COPPAs, but either way, just please don't roleplay. And when I message you, please keep the messages on your talk page. Thank you. – Jäzzi 23:25, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
you wouldnt expect yourself to be a real pokemon, would you? Nighthawk 00:55, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Pikachu! I'm so glad you've returned! Pokemon15 18:40, September 8, 2011 (UTC)