Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm new here, and thought it would be fun to do a tournament including all of the Pokemon! Here's how it'll work:
- Round One will consist of 240 different matches with three Pokemon in each matchup. The Pokemon with the most number of votes will advance.
- Round Two will consist of 80 different matches with three Pokemon in each matchup. The Pokemon with the most number of votes will again advance.
- Round Three will consist of 40 different matches with two Pokemon in each matchup. The Pokemon with the most number of votes will advance.
- Round Four will be a "Final Cuts" round, with all 40 remaining Pokemon participating. This time, you will vote for your LEAST favorite Pokemon, and the eight Pokemon with the MOST votes will be eliminated.
- During Round Five, there will be 32 Pokemon remaining. Each will be put in a matchup of two, with the Pokemon with the most votes advancing.
- Round Six will have 16 remaining Pokemon. Each will be put in a matchup of two, with the Pokemon with the most votes advancing.
- Round Seven will have 8 Pokemon remaining. Each will be put in a matchup of two, with the Pokemon with the most votes advancing.
- Round Eight, Nine, and Ten will each be the same idea. The four remaining Pokemon will face off. You will again vote for your least favorite Pokemon of the four remaining, and the Pokemon with the most votes will be eliminated! This will keep going until we are down to just one Pokemon: The Champion of the Tournament.
Just a few more things:
- The Pokemon are sorted by descending alphabetical order in Japanese. This is so that we get a somewhat random order (Seaking is the first Pokemon). However, it's not perfect, and often times we find evolutions next to each other on the Bracket. I will try to avoid this at all costs, so that no Pokemon has to go up against its evolution. In future rounds, I will try to use random.org.
- I won't do all 721 Pokemon in one day. I'll probably do at most 20-30 matches in a day.
- Each round will last at least 24 hours, but due to my hectic schedule, I will most likely not be able to post it at a consistent time everyday.
- Remember, for these first few rounds you are voting for your FAVORITE Pokemon out of the three that are there.
Now for the polls!
Well, that's all I have for you right now. Root for your favorites and try to convince others to vote with you in the comment section! See you guys tomorrow!