Welcome to Pokémon Wiki's News Blog
My name is Ellis99 and I will be reporting on Pokémon news, this blog will feature the latest news, game reviews and a poll to round off each blog.
I will also answer any questions relating to this blog.
Today, CoroCoro leaked Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire news on what they will contain. Here is a rundown on the news:
- Mega Sceptile was announced, it's a Grass/Dragon type, it's ability is Lightning Rod
- Mega Swampert was announced, it's type stays the same, it's ability is Swift Swim
- Mega Diancie was announced, it's type stays the same, it's ability is ??? at the moment
- Mega Groudon & Kyogre are confirmed to be "Ancient Devolution", hinting these are possibly there first forms before the battle in Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire
- Acro and Mach bike return
- Steven Stone returns, redesigned, and has a Mega Charizard X
- Team Magma and Team Aqua return, redesigned, and also there bosses and admins which have also been redesigned
- Brendan and May have been redesigned, with the aspect of summer and swimming
- The Mega Evolution activation item is Mega Bangle
- By the looks of the subtext, they will acquire new signature moves
- Steven Stone will be researching Mega Evolution
@ Sun, 09:23
- Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip have new artwork.
Some of the previews state that Ash will catch a Hawlucha, Korrina joins the heroes on the journey, as well as Ash's Fletchling evolving. Stay tuned for more info!
Next episode, in Japan, is Mega Lucario VS Mega Lucario! The Wave-Guiding Storm!! It will air on June 12, 2014.
Today, I shall be reviewing Pokémon Battle Revolution.
Pokémon Battle Revolution was the greatest game at it's time, it features battle arena's/colosseum's where you have to challenge the leader at the end of set of battles.
It had no storyline, which people didn't like, but that didn't stop people buying the game.
Here is a rundown of the positives and negatives:
- Graphics are a major improvement from the previous console games
- Different arena's/colosseum's from eachother with different rules
- Mysterial, the Poketopia Master is hard to defeat, with his legendary pokemon
- Soundtrack's are upbeat to make the game fun.
- No storyline
- Pokémon can't be captured
- No WiFi battles anymore
- No trading between the main series and the game
Pokémon Wiki News
Today poll is on how excited you are for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire .