|“||Don't worry. I'll be fine.||”|
Mephiles Darkness (Mephiles dākunesu), or just Mephiles, is a Pokémon trainer who also has the dream of becoming Pokémon Champion. She is one of Ash's traveling companions in the Unova region. Her starter Pokemon was an Oshawott, who is now a Samurott. She lives with her mother.
Before a Pokémon trainer, Mephiles was just an ordinary girl. She has best friends named Destiny and Black, who both have crushes on each other. Mephiles's mother was revealed to be a Pokemon trainer herself; she has an Umbreon. Ever since Mephiles was a child, she wished to be the best pokémon trainer ever. Nobody but Mephiles knows what happened to her father.
In the Games
Pokemon Aqua and Cyan
Mephiles appears as an NPC in Undella Town, once the player has completed the main game. Once you run into her, she tells you that she was looking for her friend Black (A/N: Not this Black), who mysteriously ran away. She then asks you to battle her. Once you win, you'll be rewarded $1,000 and she'll gice you the TM01 Mega Punch. Mephiles soon leaves to find Black.
You then meet her again in the Marvelous Bridge with Black. Only this time, she doesn't battle you, Black does. Once you win, you will be rewarded $1,200 and he'll run off again. And then Mephiles runs off again to get Black.
In the Anime
Season 17: Aqua and Cyan
Mephiles first appears in the first episode of season 17 of Pokémon: Best Wishes! (N/A: I know thats not true, its my fanfiction, deal with it :3). She at first wanted Snivy, but since her best friend Destiny, and rival, choose Snivy, Mephiles choose Oshawott, which is female and currently a Samurott.
She first met Ash around when she recieved an egg, which turned out to be a female Deino, later on a Hydreigon. She is friends with Iris, Ash, and Cilan, and of course all their pokemon. She later on catches a shiny Maractus, which has a rivarly with Ash's Oshawott.
With permission from Ash, she had Ash's Pikachu and borrowed her friend's, Destiny's, Ditto. That soon caused an egg. She then gave back Ash his Pikachu and Destiny's Ditto. Sometime later, it hatches as a female Pichu. It evolved into Pikachu when holding a Soothe Bell, and with high friendship. Her Pikachu finally evolved into a Raichu 4 weeks later, with a Thunderstone, because her Pikachu "begged" to be evolved, so the Pokemon could prove it stronger.
In the Manga
Mephiles is set to appear in issue 1 of Pokemon: Aqua and Cyan. She received the starter Oshawott.
In the games
|Lv. 67||♀||Lv. 66||♀||Lv. 65||♀||Lv. 64||♀||Lv. 63||♀||Lv. 63||♀|
|Ability: Torrent||Ability: Levitate||Ability: Water Absorb||Ability: Static||Ability: Cute Charm||Ability: Frisk|
|Surf||Fly||Pin Missle||Surf||Tail Slap||Shadow Ball|
|Razor Shell||Surf||Needle Arm||Thunderbolt||Dig||Psybeam|
|Water Gun||Draco Meteor||Giga Drain||Spark||Focus Blast||Thunderbolt|
|Scald||Dragon Rush||SolarBeam||Wild Charge||Retaliate||Psychic|
In the anime
- English: Don Juan Cherry Tempo
- Japanese: Yūko Miyamura
- She wishes to become the Pokémon Champion.
- Mephiles also has concept art of what she'll look like IF she became one.
- Her title name would be ポケモンのために大きな心を持つ少女 (Pokemon no tame ni ōkina kokoro o motsu shōjo), which means "A girl with a big heart for Pokémon".
- It is revealed that Mephiles' fear is -type Pokémon.
- Her outfit is sort of based off of Melissa the Hedgehog.
- Ironically, Aly both created Mephiles and Melissa.
- A running gag is that whenever Mephiles encounters a Pokemon, it is always Female.
- It has been revealed that her father is lost somewhere in Unova and is a Pokemon trainer. However, it has not been confirmed where he is, but they say he's looking for his family, escpially his daughter, Mephiles.
- Mephiles's Gothitelle is the first Pokemon to be captured in it's final form.