Template:I Unown is a hieroglyph Pokémon. There are Unowns for each letter of the alphabet, as well as exclamation points and question marks (as of Generation III). Unowns are shaped like its letter, except it has an eye somewhere in the letter.
This Pokémon does not evolve.
|Gold/Silver||Inside Ruins of Alph||Common|
|Crystal||Inside Ruins of Alph||Common|
|FireRed/LeafGreen||Inside Tanoby Chambers||Common|
|HeartGold/SoulSilver||Inside Ruins of Alph||Common|
Side game locations
|Red Rescue Team & Blue Rescue Team||Unown Relic|
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Aegis Cave|
|Leveling Generation VI|
|1||Hidden Power||??||100%||15||[[Move#Special||Special ]]|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
- The name, "Unown" is based on the word, "Unknown."
- It is widely known as one of the most "Non evolving" Pokémon ever made.
- The punctuation marks have droopy eyes, while the letters have normal eyes.
- Altogether, there are 28 known Unown.
- The"F" Unown is the main letter to appear in the websites.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data