This Conkeldurr is a Trip.-type Pokémon owned by
It first appeared as a Timburr in Ash and Trip's Third Battle!. It fought against Ash's Oshawott, using Strength to block Water Gun and Low Sweep to trip Oshawott. Oshawott attacks with Razor Shell, which makes Timburr leave it's wooden pillar to attacks with DynamicPunch. The Razor Shell wins, and Timburr is knocked out.
At the first round of the Don Battle Tournament, it was revealed to have evolved into a Gurdurr prior to Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!, where it battled against Cilan's Dwebble. It took control of the battle and dodged every single attack Dwebble had, while striking back with everything he had, which even cracked Dwebble's shell with Rock Smash. However, its second attack of Rock Smash failed when Dwebble retreats but used a powerful Stone Edge to score a direct hit. Then it tried to use DynamicPunch to hit Dwebble but its too fast for it to land an attack everytime it dodged. So far, Gurdurr tried to swing its steel beam to knock Dwebble off but its lured in when Dwebble jump up and use Shell Smash to increase its attack power, and use Rock Slide to land on top of Gurdurr burying it. After being separated from his steel beam, he was defeated by a single Slash as it got out of the rocks from Rock Slide trying to retrieve its steel beam.
It appeared in its final stage as Conkeldurr in The Clubsplosion Begins! and was revealed to have evolved prior to this episode.
In Searching for the Clubultimate!, he battled Bianca's Emboar in the preliminary matchups. He easily blocked Emboar's newly learned attacks, Arm Thrust and Hammer Arm. Then swings the pillars around to extinguish Emboar's Flamethrower and then used his concrete pillars to smash him with Strength to hit him to the ground as it jumps to the air to dodge. It then used Bulk Up, followed by Rock Tomb, to both damage and trap Emboar. Emboar tried to break free with Arm Thrust, but it was useless. As the episode ended, Conkeldurr launched a powerful Stone Edge on an exhausted Emboar to seemingly end it. In the next episode, Emboar survived the hit and caught the stones from the Stone Edge after responding to Bianca's passion and plea and threw them back with Fling. Conkeldurr still maintained control of the battle and batted them back at Emboar, but he came through and snatched both of Conkeldurr's concrete pillars from it. He was then easily defeated when Emboar threw the pillars back with Fling again.
|Strength +||Ash and Trip's Third Battle!|
|Low Sweep||Ash and Trip's Third Battle!*|
|Dynamic Punch||Ash and Trip's Third Battle!|
|Rock Smash||Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!|
|Stone Edge +||Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!|
|Bulk Up +||Search for the Clubultimate!|
|Rock Tomb +||Search for the Clubultimate!|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- Japanese: Kenta Miyake (Japanese as a Timburr and a Gurdurr) Kensuke Satō (Japanese as a Conkeldurr)
- English: Bill Rogers
- Though Conkeldurr has an impressive moveset, it has an extremely low endurance for all its battles; it was defeated by one attack. As a Timburr, it was defeated by one Razor Shell from Ash's Oshawott. As a Gurdurr, it was defeated by one Rock Slide and Slash attacks (each). As a Conkeldurr, it was defeated just by having its pillars thrown at it. And in all three battles, it remained untouched for most of it and did major damage to the foe throughout most of the battle, but lost horribly in the end.
- Furthermore, every loss was because it got separated from it's weapon, a wood/steel/concrete pillar(s). As a Timburr, it left it to use Dynamic Punch. As a Gurdurr, it was unable to reach it due to being trapped by Rock Slide. And as a Conkeldurr, they were snatched away from it.
- From Facing Fear with Eyes Wide Open! to Iris and the Rogue Dragonite! (a span of 65 episodes) Conkeldurr was the only used Pokémon on Trip's party. However, he has not been used after Servine's debut as a Serperior.