Toxicroak (Japanese: ドクロッグ Dokurog) is a type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. Its two types make it twice as vulnerable to -type moves. Toxicroak appears as a boss in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia./ -
Toxicroak is an amphibian-like Pokémon that bears a close resemblance to a Poison Dart Frog. It has sickly blue skin with a bulging orange throat. Its middle toes are orange as well, and on both hands, it has a poisonous orange claw.
Toxicroak is the evolved form of Croagunk as of level 37.
Side Game Locations
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Spacial Rift (B7-B15), Deep Spacial Rift (B1-B9)|
|Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia||Pueltown|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Toxicroak Back BW.gif|
|File:Toxicroak Shiny Back BW.gif|
|X||Y||Omega Ruby||Alpha Sapphire||Back|
Toxicroak's design is based on a poison dart frog.
Toxicroak's name comes from the words "Toxic" and "Croak".
- No other Pokémon share the same type combination as Toxicroak and its pre-evolution Croagunk.
- Due to its typing, there are the only Pokémon to have a double weakness to type attacks.
- Toxicroak is currenly the strongest Muk. Pokémon, beating
- The poison created in Toxicroak's poison sac is secreted from the clawas on its knuckles. It is so potent that even a slight scratch could be fatal.
- In the anime, it looks like a Shiny Pokémon, but it is not known if they are Shiny or not. The same happens with Leafeon, Glaceon and Garchomp.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data