Toxicroak (Japanese: ドクロッグ Dokurog) is a Poison/Fighting-type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. Its two types make it twice as vulnerable to Psychic-type moves. Toxicroak appears as a boss in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.
Toxicroak has a blue body with one long black line crossing over its mouth, around its eyes, and connecting to the arms and legs. On its hands are three fingers and a red claw used for Poison Jab
Toxicroak belongs to Saturn, a Team Galactic Commander. Toxicroak has been seen making scary faces with Brock's Croagunk, making this part of the Anime a comical sight. It also appears to be shiny.
Toxicroak is the evolved form of Croagunk as of level 37.
Side Game Locations
Toxicroak's design is based on a Template:WP.
Toxicroak's name comes from the words "Toxic" and "Croak".
- No other Pokémon share the same type combination as Toxicroak and its pre-evolution Croagunk.
- Due to its typing, there are the only Pokémon to have a double weakness to Psychic type attacks.
- Toxicroak is currenly the strongest Poison Pokémon, beating Muk.
- The poison created in Toxicroak's poison sac is secreted from the clawas on its knuckles. It is so potent that even a slight scratch could be fatal.
- In the anime, it looks like a Shiny Pokémon, but it is not known if they are Shiny or not. The same happens with Leafeon, Glaceon and Garchomp.