Toxicroak (Japanese: ドクロッグ Dokurog) is a type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. Its two types make it twice as vulnerable to -type moves. Toxicroak appears as a boss in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia./ -
Toxicroak is a Pokémon that bears a resemblance to a Poison Dart Frog. It has sickly blue skin with bulging sacs on the sides of its head.
Toxicroak is the evolved form of Croagunk as of level 37.
Side Game Locations
|Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness||Spacial Rift (B7-B15), Deep Spacial Rift (B1-B9)|
|Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia||Pueltown|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Toxicroak Back BW.gif|
|File:Toxicroak Shiny Back BW.gif|
|X||Y||Omega Ruby||Alpha Sapphire||Back|
Toxicroak's design is based on a poison dart frog.
Toxicroak's name comes from the words "Toxic" and "Croak".
- No other Pokémon share the same type combination as Toxicroak and its pre-evolution Croagunk.
- Due to its typing, there are the only Pokémon to have a double weakness to type attacks.
- Toxicroak is currenly the strongest Muk. Pokémon, beating
- The poison created in Toxicroak's poison sac is secreted from the clawas on its knuckles. It is so potent that even a slight scratch could be fatal.
- In the anime, it looks like a Shiny Pokémon, but it is not known if they are Shiny or not. The same happens with Leafeon, Glaceon and Garchomp.