|First Appearance:||DP183: League Unleashed!|
BiographyLittle is known about Tobias' past, but at some point he managed to capture the Legendary Pokemon Darkrai and Latios. According to rumour, Tobias defeated all of Sinnoh's Gym Leaders using only Darkrai.
During the Sinnoh League, Tobias was a mysterious trainer, not really making his appearance known. No one was able to defeat his Darkrai in the entire tournament except for Ash but Ash tied with Latios. Tobias won the Sinnoh League with remarkable ease, though he said to Ash that he has the making's to become a Pokémon master. Although what Tobias did after the tournament has not been revealed it is assumed that he went on to battle the Sinnoh Elite 4, since he was allowed to do so as the Champion of the Lily of the Valley Conference.
|Darkrai is the main Pokémon of Tobias's team. It is unknown how Tobias managed to catch the legendary Pokemon but Darkrai was a devastating fighter whose only known loss was to Ash's Sceptile.|
|Latios was the second Pokemon that Tobias was shown to have and like Darkrai he was extremely powerful in battle, defeating Ash's Sceptile and Swellow easily and drawing with Pikachu.|
Pokemon League Status : Winner
- His Japanese name, "Takuto" translates to "Prodigy". This is quite suitable for Tobias as he is clearly a prodigy in Pokemon battling and has caught at least two legendary Pokemon.
- He is one of the few characters in the anime series to possess several Legendary Pokémon on his team without any explanation of how he caught them.
- Tobias is the only trainer that has defeated Ash in a six on six battle using only two of his own Pokémon.
- It is assumed that, if he had more than Darkrai and Latios, the rest of his team are Legendary Pokémon.
- Darkrai and Latios were caught in regular Pokè Balls.
- Tobias has been nicknamed "Tobihax" or "Trollbias" by the Pokemon fandom.