Template:Thundurus Thundurus (Japanese: ボルトロス Voltolos) is an /-type Legendary Pokémon first introduced in the Generation V games Pokemon Black and White. It is also a Pokémon that is only a male. It is somehow related to Tornadus and Landorus. It is a version exclusive for Pokémon White.
Thundurus does not evolve.
|Black/White||Roaming Unova (White only)||One|
|Thundurus did not appear during the Generation I games.|
|Thundurus did not appear during the Generation II games.|
|Thundurus did not appear during the Generation III games.|
|Thundurus did not appear during the Generation IV games.|
|Countless charred remains mar the landscape of places which Thundurus has passed.|
|The spikes on its tail discharge immense bolts of lightning. It flies around the Unova region firing off lightning bolts.|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|Thundurus did not appear in Generation I|
|Thundurus did not appear in Generation II|
|Thundurus did not appear in Generation III|
|Thundurus did not appear in Generation IV|
|Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Thundurus B2W2.gif||File:Thundurus BW Back.gif|
|File:Shiny Thundurus B2W2.gif||File:Shiny Thundurus BW Back.gif|
In the animeThundurus and its brothers appeared in BW061 and BW062.
- Thundurus and Tornadus have the same stats.
- Thundurus is the third Electric/Flying Pokémon, the others being Zapdos and Emolga.
- Coincidentally, Zapdos and Thundurus are both part of legendary Trios and have the same types.
- Thundurus's appearance resembles a Djinn.
- Thundurus also appears to somewhat resemble Zeus, because it flies around on a cloud causing Lightning to rain down.
- Thundurus's species happens to be one of Zekrom's signature moves, Bolt Strike.
- It is said to be the only thing to make an entire lap around the Unova region in a day, but the player also can do this when a bike is equipped.
- Thundurus, Zapdos, Zekrom and Raikou all have something in common.
- All of them are part of a legendary trio.
- All of them are electric Pokémon.
- All of them are legendary.
- Thundurus's name is a misspelling of the word "thunderous". The choosing of this name is possibly due to the end of its name having to match Landorus and Tornadus' and when it uses lightning, thunder accompanies it due to hot air particles brushing against cold.
- Despite Thundurus being the Bolt Strike Pokémon, he cannot learn the move Bolt Strike.
- Thundurus and the rest of the Kami trio will have 3DS and AR searcher app exclusive forms in Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, called "Therian Formes", while their current forms are called "Incarnation Forms".
- While Thundurus has a gender, it still cannot breed because it is in the undiscovered egg group.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon.Marriland data
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data