- October 30, 2012
- Information regarding the Genesect in the U.S. event have been revealed:
- Its moveset consists of Techno Blast, SolarBeam, Magnet Bomb, and Signal Beam.
- It is level 15 and the OT reveals its previous owner to be Team Plasma.
- When taken to the P2 Laboratory in Black and White Versions 2, it gains disc drives that alter the type of its signature move, Techno Blast.
- This event runs until November 4th.
- The U.S. release date for the Pokédex 3D Pro is November 8th, 2012.
- August 10th, 2012
- Information regarding the Genesect in the Japanese event have been revealed:
- Its moveset consists of Techno Blast, SolarBeam, Magnet Bomb, and Signal Beam.
- It is level 50, and its OT reveals its previous owner to be Team Plasma.
- When taken to the P2 Laboratory in Black and White Versions 2, it gains the disc drives that alter the type of its signature move.
- The event runs until September 14th.
- August 7th, 2012
- The European release date for Pokédex 3D Pro is October 11, 2012.
- August 6th, 2012
- The UK event for Keldeo has been announced to run from September 1st to October 11th in the stores GAME and Gamerstation. The Keldeo in the event is identical to that of the US.
- August 4th, 2012
- The US event for Keldeo has been announced to run from August 27th to October 6th for Black and White in the retail store GameStop. The Keldeo, when traded to Black and White Versions 2, can enter its Resolute Forme. When taken to the Moor of Icirrus in Black and White, it can learn Secret Sword.
- August 2nd, 2012
- Join Avenue and Memory Link retain the same names in their English localization, but the Dojo and Café names are changed to Fitness and Bistro, respectively.
- The North American Pokédex 3D Pro release date for North America is on November 8th.
- July 14th, 2012
- Release dates are set for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2: October 7th, 2012 for the U.S. and October 12, 2012 for Europe.
- July 13th, 2012
- Keldeo's English names for its Usual and Resolution Forme have been revealed as the Ordinary and Resolute Formes, respectively.
- July 11th, 2012
- Several facts regarding Genesect have been revealed:
- Its official artwork, by Ken Sugimori.
- A distribution event for Genesect at Lvl. 50 was revealed for Black and White Versions 2, running from August 11th to September 14th.
- Its new Unova Dex number for Black and White Versions 2 is #300.
- Genesect can change its own type and moves, depending on its opponent's type.
- July 5th, 2012
- A bug has been reported for Black and White Versions 2 in Japanese:
- When the player avoids following Zoroark in Victory Road after defeating the Elite Four and the Champion, Zoroark freezes in the same spot and consequently, the story will not proceed from that point on.
- July 1st, 2012
- Genesect was revealed to be the sixteenth Pokémon movie's mascot.
- June 28th, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White Versions 2' American and European release dates have been released: October 7th and 12th, 2012, respectively.
- June 27th, 2012
- Pokémon Conquest's release date was released: July 27th, 2012.
- June 23rd, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 have been released today in Japan!
- June 21st, 2012
- As of June 21st, the following major features have been revealed:
- The male and female's character names as well as the rival's: Kyōhei, Mei, and Hugh, respectively.
- The order in which the Gym Leaders are fought: Cheren, Roxie, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Drayden, and Marlon.
- The team rosters of all Gym Leaders.
- The team rosters of all Elite Four members.
- Iris is the new Champion.
- Alder can still be battled at one point, however.
- Hiougi and Tachiwaki City's English names: Aspertia and Virbank City, respectively, and the name of the town inbetween: Sangi Town.
- N, Ghetsis, and the Seven Sages' reappearances were confirmed
- Team Plasma has split into two factions, with two different uniforms: one loyal to N, and another focused on stealing Pokémon to achieve their goal of world domination.
- Homika's badge's name: the Toxic Badge, and it's physical appearance.
- Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus' new forme: their Therian Forme.
- Keldeo's new forme, the Resolution Forme.
Check back for more info and don't forget to check serebii for fast updates.
- April 12th, 2012
- New images from Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 have appeared in several leaked scans from Corocoro.
- Several new locations southwest of Driftveil have appeared, with the new starting city, Hiougi City, being the furthest away from Driftveil.
- The regional Pokédex has been expanded, featuring old and "new" Pokémon, although it is unconfirmed what the definition of "new" is.
- Two new player characters have been introduced along with a new male Rival and a Professor who studies Pokémon strength, Colress.
- The scans feature two new Gym Leaders, Homika who specializes in Poison-type Pokémon and Marlon who specializes in Water-type Pokémon.
- Several previous locations have been changed or expanded ie. Route 4's road has been finished and several buildings have been removed from Driftveil.
Check back for more info and don't forget to check serebii for fast updates.
- February 27th, 2012
- In a press conference, Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America announced that Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 is set to be released in Autumn 2012, the shortest localization period for a main series game.
- February 26th, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 has been announced featuring Kyurem's new formes. Check it out here.
- Meloetta was quietly revealed through a new Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman - Keldeo poster. Meloetta is set to appear in a short.
- December 16th, 2011
- A new game has been revealed at the Jump Festa trade show, Nobunaga's Ambition + Pokémon. Check out the characters and stay tuned for more info.
- December 13th, 2011
- The 2011 video is finished! Feel free to watch it on !
- December 7th, 2011
- A trailer to a brand new movie has been shown on the Japanese variety show Oha Suta. The film will star Kyurem and the Musketeer trio and can be seen in Japanese theaters in July 2012.
- December 3rd, 2011
- The special Victini event can now be downloaded via Wi-Fi! This Victini knows the moves: Searing Shot, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, and V-Create.
- November 7th, 2011
- With Victini and Zekrom being released in theaters in December, its counterpart Victini and Reshiram will be aired on Cartoon Network on December 10th and 11th. So tune in to Cartoon Network if you can't see Victini and Zekrom in its limited release.
- November 1st, 2011
- You can now vote for a Pokémon to be distributed through the global link. Pick your fav and it could appear with a special hidden ability, if it can have one.
- The latest movie's theater locations have been revealed. Get tickets in your area.
- September 15th, 2011
- For the first time in several years, an English dub of a Pokémon movie will be released in American theaters. Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini & Zekrom will be released in theaters December 3rd and 4th.
- September 12th, 2011
- CoroCoro scans leaked
- September 6th, 2011
- A month full of Zoroark has been announced.
- A Zoroark, knowing the so-far unavailable move Snarl, will be distributed at Toys "R" Us stores from September 18th - 25th in the US, 18th - 24th in Canada, and September 16th - October 16th in Australia.
- A new C-Gear skin has been released featuring Zoroark. The skin can be unlocked using the code "ZoroarkMonth11".
- A sweepstakes has been announced for all legal residents of the 50 states of the US.
- Pokémon.com will be showing the 13th movie on September 17th and 18th.
- July 25, 2011
- The Japanese website for Pokémon Rumble Blast (乱戦！ポケモンスクランブル Super Pokémon Scramble) has been updated, giving the news that its Japanese release date has been moved to August 11th, 2011. There is no reason given for its delay and nothing has been said if the English release date will be changed, October 24th.
- June 9, 2011
- New 3DS game has been officially announced, Super Pokémon Scramble. It is the successor to Pokémon Rumble and is set to come out in Japan on July 28, 2011.
- June 1, 2011
- A new app is coming for the 3DS next week, Pokédex 3D. It is free to download and features a complete Unova Pokédex, although you must download more to fill it.
- April 29, 2011
- Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion. Official Japanese Pokémon site Pokémon Series Official has recently revealed that Porygon and its evolutions will be featured in future Japanese Pokémon Global Link promotions. Fans will find a code in the book 「ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト オフィシャルガイド 通信プレイまるとくブック」 that will allow them to participate in the promotion to be held May 18, 2011 to April 26, 2012.
- April 23, 2011
- A new game has been hinted at in the newest issue of Dengeki Nintendo. It stated that the game's name and details will be revealed in the May 21st issue of the magazine.
- April 22, 2011
- The Pokémon Website has added a Unova Pokédex in addition to the National Pokédex, it is assumed this is because Unova Pokemon can't be found in any other region. You have the option to switch between Pokédexes at anytime. However it's incomplete. Check out the incomplete here. See our Full Unova Pokédex article here.
- April 11th, 2011
- Players can download a Mystery Egg in a download event taking place in Toys R Us stores. The event lasts from April 27th to May 31st.
- Pokemon Global Link will launch internationally on April 13th after many months of waiting.
- Liberty Pass download has been extended to an unknown date.
- March 15th, 2011
- The Japanese one hour special consisting of BW023 and BW024 have been postponed due to the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan on March 11th. The reason for their removal may have been caused by the plot of the episodes which involves the destruction of Castelia City. BW025 has taken their place in the line up, with the special being rescheduled.
- March 10th, 2011
- Copies of the Australian version of Pokémon Black and White are now available in stores.
- March 6th, 2011
- Copies of the North American version of Pokémon Black and White are now available in stores.
- The Pokémon Wiki has reached the 4,000 pages milestone!
- March 4th, 2011
- Copies of the European version of Pokémon Black and White are now available in stores.
- The Liberty Pass will be given out via Wi-Fi starting March 3rd for Pokémon Black and White versions. The Liberty Pass is needed to obtain Victini. (official website)
- March 3rd, 2011
- All English names confirmed with the shipping and immanent release of Pokémon Black and White.
- March 2nd, 2011
- Battle and Get! Pokémon Typing DS a new spin-off DS game set to be release in Japan on April 21st, 2011.
- March 1st, 2011
- There will be a $100+ dollar version of the new Black and White games released alongside a special edition DS Light exclusive only to Gamestop. Also all GamestopRewards Pro members will receive a 50% point bonus to their accounts if they purchase the game at any participating Gamestop.
- February 27th, 2011
- Today marks the 15th anniversary of Pokémon Red and Green versions coming out in Japan.
- February 21st, 2011
- Celebi distribution begins in North America. It ends on March 6th, the launch of date Pokemon Black and White.
- February 19th, 2011
- A revision of the Japanese Pokédex (Japanese: ポケモン図鑑 Pokémon Encyclopedia) is now updated and released to the public which now includes all the Pokémon and their artworks from Pokémon Black and White Version (excluding the unreleased Mythical Pokémon: Keldeo, Meloetta, & Genesect).
- February 18th, 2011
- Three new C-Gear skins (Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise) and a new Pokédex skin (Kanto starters) are available for download onto the Japanese Pokémon Black and White from February 25th - April 25th, 2011 (GMT+8).
- February 16th, 2011
- All Unova's locations English names revealed.
- February 15th, 2011
- Victini & the White Hero: Reshiram have been revealed and confirmed to be co-release with Victini & the Black Hero: Zekrom as the 14th Pokémon Movies on July 16th, 2011.
- February 12th, 2011
- Premiere of Pokemon Black and White, the theme is in 3D and they're doing "Whose that Pokemon" again.
- February 10th, 2011
- Generation V Elite Four and Champion's English names revealed.
- February 7th, 2011
- Web advertisement confirms more English names.
- February 7th, 2011
- Mexican Celebi distribution announced through February 21st to March 6th, 2011 at participating GamePlanet stores with a copy of a Pre-order Black and White ticket.
- February 5th, 2011
- Series finale of Pokémon DP, and the premiere of Poké Movie 13; Zoroark: Master of Illusions.
- February 3rd, 2011
- Nintendo of America announces Victini event for North America which will last from March 4th to April 10th, 2011.
- January 20th, 2011
- Pokemon.com announced Ash's Pikachu will be distributed in Toys "R" Us stores from Jan. 30th to Feb. 5th, 2011
- January 14th, 2011
- More Black and White English names have been revealed - 4 Characters, 1 Feature, 2 Places, 5 Abilities, 4 Moves and 9 Pokemon.
- December 30th, 2010
- The official Pokemon Black and White website has revealed the English names for Professor Araragi, Hiun City, several Pokemon, and a few abilities.
- December 27, 2010
- Nintendo just announced that Pokemon Black and Pokemon White will be released on March 6th in America.
- December 14, 2010
- Brock and Dawn are confirmed to appear again in the anime in the form of a one hour special premiering on February 3rd. The special will focus on them since they left Ash to follow their own journeys.
- November 29, 2010
- The title for the 14th movie has been leaked and confirmed to be called Victini & the Black Hero: Zekrom. No other information was given but its title and logo.
- November 22, 2010
- The official website has revealed the English Names for the 5th Generation Starter Pokemon: Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.
- November 20, 2010
- Sugimori's official artwork for Pokémon introduced in the fifth generation have been revealed by the Pokémon Daisuki Club, leaving only Event Pokémon and Darmanitan, Daruma Mode, without artwork.
- November 5, 2010
- Arceus and the Jewel of Life to be finally released on DVD in the US on February , 2011.
- October 30, 2010
- Game Intro Footage:
- October 24, 2010
- Don't forget to vote your pick to be the User of the Month.
- October 17, 2010
- The Pokémon Wiki's Forum added to the sidebar.
- October 12, 2010
- A new a Wi-Fi event to download Mew to your copy of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver was announced for North American and PAL versions of the games, the event lasts from October 15th to October 30th.
- September 23, 2010
- Black and White sells 2.63 million copies in first two days!!
- September 9, 2010
- Pokémon Black and White air in Japan!
- September 5, 2010
- Pokémon.com has updated the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian signs section, showing English screenshots and revealing some English names.
- August 15, 2010
- Dylan and Cole Sprouse, stars of Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck" will be starring in the Pokémon franchise's newest commercial for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions. So make sure you look out for them Coming Soon to your TV!
- August 6, 2010
- The last two episodes of the DP series, entitled as 「ポケモンドクター・タケシ！」 Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi! & 「思い出はパール！友情はダイヤモンド!!」 Memories are Pearls! Friendship is Diamond!! and will be aired on the 2nd and 9th of September. Meaning in total the Sinnoh Anime series concludes with 191 episodes.
- August 1, 2010
- Part of this week's episode of Pokémon Sunday included the cast playing through four minutes of Pokémon Black and White Versions. Three battles were shown. The player battled Cheren, Bel, and a wild Shimama.
- July 30, 2010
- A new wi-fi mystery gift event begins July 31, in which you can get a enigma stone to unlock Latios: HeartGold or Latias: SoulSilver, that will end on August 27.
- July 25, 2010
- A new legendary Pokemon has been revealed: it's name is Victini, it's a Phantom Pokemon similar to Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Shaymin.
- July 20, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A has been announced, it is called "Flint sparks the Fire" Ash and co. find Sunyshore Gym is giving out badges. Ash is frustrated and goes to find the gym leader. Volkner is apathetic to battling so Ash & co. and Flint from the Elite Four try to help.
- July 16, 2010
- Generation V link on main page now easier to access.
- July 10, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A. has been announced, it is called "Piplup, Up and Away!" Gible's Draco Meter hits Piplup again so Piplup runs off. Team Rocket have questionable plans. Ash & co. need to find Piplup in time.
- July 4, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A. has been announced, it is called "Fighting Ire with Fire!" On the way to Sunyshore City Ash & co. meet up with Barry and Paul. Barry and Ash battle and Team Rocket capture the Pokemon. SPOILER: One of Ash's Pokemon evolves.
- July 1, 2010
- The official title for the new Pokemon anime series was revealed as Pokemon: Best Wishes. This series will be based on the upcoming Generation V games Pokemon Black & White.
- June 29, 2010
- Recently a new notice in Japan's Pokemon Center, following a current Scizor event, you are able to download an Ash's Pikachu to any Generation IV Game.
- June 27, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A. has been announced, it is called "Playing the Performance Encore" Dawn faces her rival Ursula in a contest and Ursula uses two Pokemon which bring back bad childhood memories for Dawn.
- June 26, 2010
- A new wi-fi mystery gift event begins today in which you can get a jirachi that is identical to the one that was being given out at Gamestop that will end on July 16, 2010.
- June 19, 2010
- In our Episode Guide on this wiki http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl & Battle Dimension Guides are complete (not with hyperlinks but you can view all the episode titles)
- June 13, 2010
- Seven new standard Pokémon released in CoroCoro Magazine leaks.
Chiramii the Chinchilla Pokémon which is Normal type
Munna the Dream Eater Pokémon which is Psychic type.
Mamepato the Baby Pidgeon Pokémon which is Normal/Flying type.
Gear the Gear Pokémon which is Steel type.
Hihidaruma the Flaming Pokémon which is Fire type.
Shimama the Charged Pokémon which is Electric type.
Meguroko the Desert Crocodile Pokémon which is Ground/Dark type.
The new Professor is the first female professor, is named Dr. Araragi, and appears to have a Chiramii.
- June 6, 2010
- The new Pokemon Movie 13 will be aired in Japan on July 10th, 2010.
- May 29, 2010
- The two legendaries's names are Reshiram (Pokemon Black) and Zekrom (Pokemon White).
- May 28, 2010
- Pokemon Black and White Version Mascots are revealed on official Pokemon site for both U.S. and Japan.
- May 12, 2010
- The scans of Japanese comic CoroCoro reveal the Generation V starters' names and appearance.
January - April 2010Edit
- April 09, 2010
- Pokemon Black and White are officially revealed on the official Japanese Pokemon website.
- March 14, 2010
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are officially released in United States of America.
- February 06, 2010
- Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda reveals silhouette of the first Generation V Pokemon on Pokemon Sunday.
January - December 2009Edit
- December 14, 2009
- United States of America Nintendo officially announces Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver release date for March 14, 2010.
- August 02, 2009
- The Member Card is available through WiFi Event from August 03 - September 13.
- June 08, 2009
- The Secret Key is available in Europe through WiFi event from June 08 - July 19.
- June 03, 2009
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is expected to be released in August of 2009.
- May 22, 2009
- Pokémon Platinum was released in Europe.
- May 08, 2009
- Nintendo has announced the remakes of Generation II's Gold and Silver games to be released in Japan in August of 2009. The titles for these games are Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.