- ... That Charizard's and Rhyhorn's cry are the same?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That you can't use a PP up on Smeargle's Sketch to make it have more PP?
- ... That Ash owns all of the Grass-Type Starters?
- ... That Ash's Butterfree was the first Pokémon to be caught by Ash, the first to evolve, the first that Ash used to win a Pokémon battle, the first to be traded away, and the first to leave Ash?
- ... That all Gym Leader's names are a play on the type they specialize in?
- ... That Spiritomb, Lucario, and Rotom are not Legendary Pokémon?
- ... That Castform and Rotom are the only non-legendary Pokémon to have multiple forms?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That there was originally 15 types and that Dark and Steel was added in Johto?