Add more DYK
- ... That Gastly, Haunter and Gengar are the only Ghost-Type Pokemon from Generation I?
- ... That Mawile, Klink, Klang and Klinklang are the only pure Steel non-Legendary Pokémon?
- ... That Mew can't learn Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Draco Meteor, Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, Roar of Time, and Spacial Rend even though it's said to be able to learn every kind of move?
- ... That Victini is the first Pokemon that has the Pokédex number #000?
- ... That Lugia isn't Water-Type, but a Psychic/Flying?
- ... That Sinnoh Elite Four member Aaron, who specializes in Bug-Type, has Drapion, which is actually a Poison/Dark-Type?
- ... That when it's hailing Blizzard's accuracy changes to 100%?
- ... That if the move Sunny Day is used, SolarBeam doesn't have to charge?
- ... That all the Pokémon resurrected from fossils are Rock-Type?
- ... That Tynamo, Eelektrik, and Eelektross are the only Electric Pokémon that have the Levitate ability and therefore no weaknesses?
+! colspan="3" style="border:1px solid #C0C0C0; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;" | Other pages
- ...that if Lombre's syllables are reversed, they spell Breloom without the extra 'O'?
- ...that the first three letters in Oshawott's name when viewed in a mirror, spell "H2O"?
- ...that Spiritomb and Sableye had no innate vulnerabilities prior to the addition of the Fairy type in Generation VI?
- ...That in all the years the anime has existed, Ash has only aged one year?
- ...That Clefairy was going to be the Pokémon series's mascot?
- ...That Ash's Kanto Starter Pokémon are captured in three consecutive episodes?
- ...That Ash Ketchum is voiced by a female?
- ...That Rhydon was the first Pokémon ever created?
- ...That none of the Johto starters' final evolutions have secondary types?
- ...That Ash's three most powerful Pokemon are his Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape?
- ...That Pokémon X and Y have already been leaked early in a few countries?
- ...That the Kalos region is based on France, and thus Lumiose City is based on Paris?
- ...That Castelia City is the largest city in any main-series Pokémon game?
- ...That Ash has every Grass-starter Pokémon?
- ...That The Kalos Region has the fewest Poison-Type Pokémon, having only 2 (Skrelp and Dragalge)?
- ...That Iris once tried to catch Team Rocket's Meowth?
- ...That Splash is the most useless move?
- ...That out of all Generation 5 Pokemon the only one to not appear in the Best Wishes saga is Klang.
- ...That Xatu and Xerneas are the only Pokemon with names starting with the letter X.
- ...That the Unown are linked to Arceus, thus the name, Ruins of Alph(Alpha without the a at the end)
- ...That Bulbasaur is the only Grass-starter Pokémon without a tail?
- ...That because of the Pixie Plate Arceus gained a new form in Generation 6?
| Choice 1
|| Choice 2
|| Choice 3