- ... That in Pokémon Black and White, N and Alder have a Vanilluxe?
- ... That Torchic is the only Fire-Type Starter Pokémon in the first 4 Generations not to have flames on any part of its body?
- ... That Professor Rowan is the only professor in the games where you don't meet one of their relatives?
- ... That it takes 10,240 steps to hatch a Dratini egg, but takes 5,120 if you have a Pokémon that has Flame Body in your party?
- ... That Glalie is the only Ice-Type Ash Pokémon ever had?
- ... That Unown weren't supposed to be alphabet letters, but symbols of Japanese language?
- ... That Roost will temporarily get rid of the user's Flying-type the turn it's used?
- ... That Snivy Is actually based on a type of snake with small arms and legs as with Servine?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That all of the pre-evolutions of May's Pokémon are starters in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series, except Beautifly?