Add more DYK
+! colspan="3" style="border:1px solid #C0C0C0; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;" | Other pages
- ...That if Lombre's syllables are reversed, they spell Breloom without the extra 'O'?
- ...That the first three letters in Oshawott's name when viewed in a mirror, spell "H2O"?
- ...that Spiritomb and Sableye had no innate vulnerabilities prior to the addition of the Fairy type in Generation VI?
- ...That in all the years the anime has existed, Ash has only aged one year?
- ...That Clefairy was going to be the Pokémon series's mascot?
- ...That Ash's Kanto starter Pokémon are captured in three consecutive episodes?
- ...That Ash Ketchum is voiced by a female?
- ...That Rhydon was the first Pokémon ever created?
- ...That none of the Johto starters' final evolutions have secondary types?
- ...That Ash's three most powerful Pokemon are his Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape?
- ...That Pokémon X and Y have already been leaked early in a few countries?
- ...That the Kalos region is based on France, and thus Lumiose City is based on Paris?
- ...That Castelia City is the largest city in any main-series Pokémon game?
- ...That Ash has every Grass-starter Pokémon?
- ...That The Kalos Region has the fewest Poison-Type Pokémon, having only 2 (Skrelp and Dragalge)?
- ...That Iris once tried to catch Team Rockets Meowth
| Choice 1
|| Choice 2
|| Choice 3