Add more DYK
- ... That Charizard's and Rhyhorn's cry are the same?
- ... That Generation IV has more Legendary Pokémon appearing in one game than any other?
- ... That Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, and Keldeo's Ability is named after a show?
- ... That Ash's Totodile is the only Johto starter Pokémon not to evolve into its second form?
- ... That Ash has battled three Legendary Pokémon, Articuno, Latios and Darkrai?
- ... That the Unova region is the only region to not have a Safari Zone or any other variation?
- ... That when you reverse Tynamo's name, it spells Omanyte without an "e"?
- ... That Snivy Is actually based on a type of snake with small arms and legs as with Servine?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?
+! colspan="3" style="border:1px solid #C0C0C0; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;" | Other pages
- ...That in all the years the anime has existed, Ash has only aged one year?
- ...That Clefairy was going to be the Pokémon series's mascot?
- ...That Ash's Kanto starter Pokémon are captured in three consecutive episodes?
- ...That Ash Ketchum is voiced by a female?
- ...That Rhydon was the first Pokémon ever created?
- ...That none of the Johto starters' final evolutions have secondary types?
- ...That Ash's three most powerful Pokemon are his Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape?
- ...That Pokémon X and Y have already been leaked early in a few countries?
- ...That the Kalos region is based on France, and thus Lumiose City is based on Paris?
- ...That Castelia City is the largest city in any main-series Pokémon game?
- ...That Ash has every grass starter pokemon?
| Choice 1
|| Choice 2
|| Choice 3