Add more DYK
- ... That Generation V introduced more new Pokémon than any previous generation, including Generation I?
- ... That Brock left the series to become a Pokémon doctor and help Professor Ivy?
- ... That the Abra evolution line follows the magic words "Abra-Kadabra-Alakazam"?
- ... That Iris is the second traveler with a darker skin tone than Ash, the first being Brock?
- ... That if a Pokémon uses the move Dive it can still be damaged if its opponent uses Surf?
- ... That Ho-oh was the first generation II Pokemon spotted in Kanto?
- ... That there is only one Poison-Type gym?
- ... That Torchic is the only Hoenn starter not on the cover of "Pokemon: Hall of Fame"?
- ... That most of the cities and towns in Kanto are names of colors, like Viridian City and Lavender Town?
- ... That the move Curse's effect differ if the user is Ghost-Type?
+! colspan="3" style="border:1px solid #C0C0C0; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;" | Other pages
- ...That in all the years the anime has existed, Ash has only aged one year?
- ...That Clefairy was going to be the Pokémon series's mascot?
- ...That Ash's Kanto starter Pokémon are captured in three consecutive episodes?
- ...That Ash Ketchum is voiced by a female?
- ...That Rhydon was the first Pokémon ever created?
- ...That none of the Johto starters' final evolutions have secondary types?
- ...That Ash's three most powerful Pokemon are his Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape?
- ...That Pokémon X and Y have already been leaked early in a few countries?
- ...That the Kalos region is based on France, and thus Lumiose City is based on Paris?
- ...That Castelia City is the largest city in any main-series Pokémon game?
- ...That Ash has every grass starter pokemon?
| Choice 1
|| Choice 2
|| Choice 3