- ... That Ekans and Arbok spelled backwards is snake and kobra?
- ... That Reshiram and Zekrom are based on the concept of Taiji: Yin and Yang, while Kyurem is based on Wuji?
- ... That Zekrom is the only Pokémon with a ¼× Resistance to Type Attacks?
- ... That Victini is the first Pokemon that has the Pokédex number #000?
- ... That the power of the move Earthquake doubles on a Pokémon that just used the move Dig?
- ... That Ho-oh was the first generation II Pokemon spotted in Kanto?
- ... That there had never been a pure Tornadus, from Generation V came? -Type until
- ... That the last three -Type starters are based on reptiles?
- ... That Pokémon is a combination of pocket and monsters?
- ... That you can get Leafeon and Glaceon in Pokémon Black and White without trading?
|Choice 1||Choice 2||Choice 3|