Add more DYK
- ... That using the action replay can get you a male Petilil?
- ... That Torchic is the only Fire-Type Starter Pokémon in the first 4 Generations not to have flames on any part of its body?
- ... That Bug-Type and Fighting-Type are resistant to each other?
- ... That it takes 10,240 steps to hatch a Dratini egg, but takes 5,120 if you have a Pokémon that has Flame Body in your party?
- ... That Glalie is the only Ice-Type Ash Pokémon ever had?
- ... That Arceus is the only non-glitch Pokémon that can be ???-Type?
- ... That Normal-type moves don't effect Ghost-type Pokémon and vice-versa?
- ... That Castform and Rotom are the only non-legendary Pokémon to have multiple forms?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?